SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

I started this topic, for I had a short time to think about this, and I wanted to bring this up to the people and believers,

we are told let us repent and follow Jesus , and we are to follow in the ways as spoken of in the bible and the scriptures and by the teachings we are given , and the examples and stories , and parables, and the pictures of Old, for some they know what I am saying,?

we are given commandments and teachings , and given the picture of agape love on the cross, Jesus hanging ,beaten and dying for you and me,

a christian following for we are known as Christians ,for we follow Christ, ?

so when Jesus says , do you not sit down,  and count the costs ? we need to know what we are doing as believers and , that we are told to deny the self, and follow him, this would mean, that we need to love God, more then our family , we need to not be of the world, but suffer what it is in the world , the hate, the  persecution, of what you believe ,and even death for His name sake,

but we look at the topics, and many are saying we escape , we don't go through this , and we are not going to suffer that ?

but have we really understood what we have set our selves up for  ? and that the world is evil and wicked, and satan rules it, right now ?

do we not know what is required of us , to have faith and believe in God and Jesus ? do we know the costs ?

can we honestly say with our lips ,I am a believer , but when the hard times come ,and  we are hard pressed , we still say we are followers and believers ? do we believe in God, are we willing to do what it takes to be doers of the word, and not fall away ?

if it be to lose our job , house and so on,? I see in a lot of post , that we are following , but i don't think, many know what the cross really requires

and demands, of you and me,?

and I believe this is where it separates, the real and true believer from a luke warm or a person of lip service,?

Jesus, and throughout the bible .tells us , we need to be ready , and prepared , and a lot of things , like entering into a war zone,

so let us be ready , and let us not give up hope, and we need to make God our life, for the times are coming and we will be tested ,

this I believe to be a fact , if it be now or later, we are all accountable and must be ready , in mind body and spirit , thank you for your time.

3 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

I think you do realize, the 'picture'  / examples of "agape love" was and is every day in the life of Yahshua, 

and then in all those on the narrow road to life who get immersed in Him , repenting of all sin, to live as He says.

In the many on the wide road to destruction, no "agape love" ((they are incapable of anything but self love; selfishness)) any day of their life.

amen brother,

Jesus is the way , and the only way , if we humble ourselves, He is faithful and righteous to forgive and gather us in His arms , and we cry abba, abba, and He hears us...

• 1 month later...

would all the saints today , not include the tribulation killed saints , ? and do you think, or any one hear be able to make it to the rapture when God comes back, is it possible to still be alive, to see this, or will most of us already be wiped out ?

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

I think it will be in my childrens time,Ive often thought about this myself...