IGNORED

Babies and Unborn Children where do they go when they die?

warriorbride

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  71
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/19/1975

On 1/19/2016 at 8:52 AM, warriorbride said:

Do babies and unborn children go to heaven when they die? considering they were born and will be born sinners, does God gave an exception to them?

because for me it will be unfair(on my own judgement) to let them be in hell without giving them chance to know the Lord Jesus Christ, to accept Him as their saviour and be with Him. 

Yes. No worries, JESUS loves children. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

"As far as what baptism is, this is not a Catholic/Protestant issue."

Well, it can be. Most protestants I know, who were baptized were all fully immersed in water by the baptizing minister.

To baptize means to be fully immersed in water which is a symbolic of the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ and  a testimony to the world that the individual has been saved from a life of sin and that he is walking in newness of life.

One cannot be fully symbolicl'y immersed in water simply by having one forehead sprinkled with water which is how one is baptised in the Catholic church. They still do this and I have recently seen it done to a distant relatives child.

Jesus was fully immersed by John;

Mark 1:  9, And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan.

V 10, And straightway coming up OUT OF THE WATER , he saw the heavens opened,2 and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:

no mention of sprinkling His forehead here?

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

7 hours ago, HAZARD said:

Well, it can be. Most protestants I know, who were baptized were all fully immersed in water by the baptizing minister.

To baptize means to be fully immersed in water which is a symbolic of the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ and  a testimony to the world that the individual has been saved from a life of sin and that he is walking in newness of life.

One cannot be fully symbolicl'y immersed in water simply by having one forehead sprinkled with water which is how one is baptised in the Catholic church. They still do this and I have recently seen it done to a distant relatives child.

Jesus was fully immersed by John;

Mark 1:  9, And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan.

V 10, And straightway coming up OUT OF THE WATER , he saw the heavens opened,2 and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:

no mention of sprinkling His forehead here?

Most protestants do not use full immersion.

In the time of the Apostles, during the 1st century, a document was prepared to instruct christians on matters such as this.   It is called the Didache and was written mid-early late 1st century.   

In the Didache, which was held almost at the level of scripture by the early christians, it says:

• Chapter 7. Concerning Baptism. And concerning baptism, baptize this way: Having first said all these things, baptize into the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, in living water. But if you have no living water, baptize into other water; and if you cannot do so in cold water, do so in warm. But if you have neither, pour out water three times upon the head into the name of Father and Son and Holy Spirit. But before the baptism let the baptizer fast, and the baptized, and whoever else can; but you shall order the baptized to fast one or two days before.
  • http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/didache-roberts.html

Notice, there's the Trinity again - and the Trinitarian formula for bpatism -   1st century - baptize in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.   This predates Eusebius by 3 centuries.    So the earliest christian writing we have about baptism says to baptize using the Trinitarian formula, not just in Jesus name.

And as we see,  while full immersion was to be the desired form, we have allowances for pouring water over the head using the Trinitarian formula.

This is the exact formula I witness at each baptism during Church -  we have no river (living water) and no pools, nothing big enough to submerge anyone in.   We follow this ancient formula from the times of the Apostles.

And "Didache" is  

• The Didache

The Lord's Teaching Through the Twelve Apostles to the Nations.

Not once is it ever denounced by any Apostle or anyone who came after them, by any ECF.   It was held in the highest esteem in the Early Church by all which is testimony to its authenticity as apostolic.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

In Adam many were made sinners but in Christ many be made alive.  All authority was given unto Christ in both heaven and earth.  He shall decide where they go.  He has not told me but I suspect that He who is not willing that any should perish has a plan for their good!

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Again people, the topic is NOT baptism, if you want to contend for your denominational biases on that topic, it might be better to do to where that IS the topic.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  448
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

On January 19, 2016 at 7:52 PM, warriorbride said:

Do babies and unborn children go to heaven when they die? considering they were born and will be born sinners, does God gave an exception to them?

because for me it will be unfair(on my own judgement) to let them be in hell without giving them chance to know the Lord Jesus Christ, to accept Him as their saviour and be with Him. 

Babies born sinners?

This is a lie of the devil.   It is not of God and it is not scriptural.   The source of this madness comes not from European scholarship but from the Jewish Babylonian talmud, which is full of demonic information the Jews gleaned during their captivity in Babylon.     There are two talmuds, the Jerusalem talmud and the Babylonian talmud.   The latter is considered heretical by the Jews.

Babis born sinners?

All you have to do to answer this question is to look at the law - TORAH.  

According to TORAH the sacrifice for sin was a goat.  On special rare occasions the sacrifice could also be a lamb.   Definitions of those times and needs are rather lengthy so I'll leave it up to the reader to do his own homework on this point.    To repeat, the sacrifice for sin was a goat or lamb.

According to TORAH a dove or pigeon was sacrificed to acknowledge the birth of a child.   This was NOT a sin sacrifice.  Rather it was a sacrifice of worship and thanksgiving and of gladness.  This indicates in no uncertain terms that a baby is born into the world WITHOUT SIN.

This flies in the face of certain fatalistic religious cults, however.  Some believe that man is totally depraved at all times and in all cases unless spiritually regenerate.  This is NOT the case, however, if one looks at the TORAH, the ancient law HANDED DOWN BY GOD though his prophet Moses.

Jesus came to fulfill the law, not to abolish it.   This means that Jesus extended and obeyed the law in all regards.  The law is NOT dismissed.  Becoming a Christian does not give one a license to sin.  It enables one to live blameless without it.

Finally it should be pointed out that upon the birth of Christ, his parents dedicated a sacrifice of thanksgiving.   If the law doesn't mean anything, then Jesus was also born a sinner and we are all doomed to hell.    It's not true of course, but this is the path errant thinking will lead to.

According to the Bible, babies are born without sin.   If they die an early death their ultimate destination is the glory of heaven with God.

If you choose to believe a lie and want to condemn a baby to hell in violation of TORAH, then I can say with all due confidence that you are in league with the devil.

and that's me, hollering from the choir loft....

• Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

6 hours ago, rjp34652 said:

Babies born sinners?

This is a lie of the devil.   It is not of God and it is not scriptural.   The source of this madness comes not from European scholarship but from the Jewish Babylonian talmud, which is full of demonic information the Jews gleaned during their captivity in Babylon.     There are two talmuds, the Jerusalem talmud and the Babylonian talmud.   The latter is considered heretical by the Jews.

Babis born sinners?

According to TORAH the sacrifice for sin was a goat.  On special rare occasions the sacrifice could also be a lamb.   Definitions of those times and needs are rather lengthy so I'll leave it up to the reader to do his own homework on this point.    To repeat, the sacrifice for sin was a goat or lamb.

According to TORAH a dove or pigeon was sacrificed to acknowledge the birth of a child.   This was NOT a sin sacrifice.  Rather it was a sacrifice of worship and thanksgiving and of gladness.  This indicates in no uncertain terms that a baby is born into the world WITHOUT SIN.

This flies in the face of certain fatalistic religious cults, however.  Some believe that man is totally depraved at all times and in all cases unless spiritually regenerate.  This is NOT the case, however, if one looks at the TORAH, the ancient law HANDED DOWN BY GOD though his prophet Moses.

Jesus came to fulfill the law, not to abolish it.   This means that Jesus extended and obeyed the law in all regards.  The law is NOT dismissed.  Becoming a Christian does not give one a license to sin.  It enables one to live blameless without it.

Finally it should be pointed out that upon the birth of Christ, his parents dedicated a sacrifice of thanksgiving.   If the law doesn't mean anything, then Jesus was also born a sinner and we are all doomed to hell.    It's not true of course, but this is the path errant thinking will lead to.

According to the Bible, babies are born without sin.   If they die an early death their ultimate destination is the glory of heaven with God.

If you choose to believe a lie and want to condemn a baby to hell in violation of TORAH, then I can say with all due confidence that you are in league with the devil.

Babies are born, as all of us are, separated from God by the fall of man, the wounding of their human nature, called "the sin nature" by many.    They are not guilty of individual sin, but have inherited this spiritual condition of the human race. The question is what happens to babies who die because of this state they are born into.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

7 hours ago, rjp34652 said:

Babies born sinners?

Babis born sinners?

I don't want to be disrespectful or  out of line with my question but lets say that we are born sinful ,do to the fall, so why would children go to heaven all of them ? if we are by nature sinful, and that God knows who was going to be chosen or not ,? I am not trying to be rude or evil about this , but I am wanting to get to the reason that if all children was sinless then there be no hell ? so would I be out of line to ask more of  a explanation to see what scripture says , or for if we grow up to choose, is it just those that are not aware given salvation ?

then I would not have to have a savior ? I understand the choice of freewill, but we have to be truthful and be in accordance to scripture and Gods will , I know He said to let the children come to me , but is not children still sinful and also we , but we are bigger kids now, so tell me what I may be missing here, for before we were God knew us, so when did all the children start going to heaven and none of us grew up to reject God and go to hell, this is my question, and its just a question,

trying to get a correct and find this answer, we cannot wish or assume for this would not be scriptural  right ?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On January 19, 2016 at 7:52 PM, warriorbride said:

Disclaimer: I'm answering the OP question without having read one other post.

there is a passage in 1 cor 7 that makes me think that only children of saints are holy (set apart), so perhaps only these children who die young go to heaven. I'm not dogmatic about this, but it is my first thought on this subject. 

12To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her. 13And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him. 14For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

13 hours ago, rjp34652 said:

Babies born sinners?

Babis born sinners?

In Christianity, the theology which is in question here, is the theology of original sin. Judaism does not believe in original sin but rather teaches that babies are born pure. So, there is no teaching in either the Babylonian or Jerusalem Talmud which says babies are born sinners. One other correction. Neither the Babylonian or the Jerusalem Talmud are considered heretical in Judaism. The Babylonian Talmud is more complete and is considered first, unless the Jerusalem Talmud has something which is not contained in the Babylonian Talmud. 

I agree with others. Babies are born with a sin nature and separated from God.