IGNORED

Satan - the father figure for these kids...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

It takes a great deal of compassion,grace and patience to work with these kids.God love all you guys who are giving of yourselves for these kids.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

The greatest blessing for me is to find believers who allow me to vent without throwing stones. It's hard to talk about this but it also helps me (sometimes).

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

13 hours ago, Catsmeow said:

I don't. I do this for zero dollars. It's a total investment of myself. 

Great to hear.  I am not against being paid to minister because even Paul taught it was OK to partake of the carnal things of those you feed spiritually.  I side with Paul that I do not partake so that the gospel is not hindered.  Especially in our day of the TV evangelists who receives so much.  The people I minister too look at Christ with contempt because of them.  Keep up the good works!

Other than hardcore "troll" types on the internet, I'm received pretty well even by the liberals and atheists. If you engage them in "warfare" they "poof" into what I call, "instant troll." They weren't trolling but if you push their buttons they poof into one. If you treat them with dignity and respect, they'll "tolerate" you for being a "patriot" and "God person."   

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

10 minutes ago, Catsmeow said:

Other than hardcore "troll" types on the internet, I'm received pretty well even by the liberals and atheists. If you engage them in "warfare" they "poof" into what I call, "instant troll." They weren't trolling but if you push their buttons they poof into one. If you treat them with dignity and respect, they'll "tolerate" you for being a "patriot" and "God person."   

should we not be giving God all the praises and glory , and to give us the spirit of patients , and to do His will and to reach, a dark and fallen world ? for we are to give God the praises and ask for strength and for wisdom , for to help others ,you need to be set in your belief, and faith, must be in the word of God , and not of the world , for the  world rejects God, and we are to be the lights, amen..

21 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

should we not be giving God all the praises and glory , and to give us the spirit of patients , and to do His will and to reach, a dark and fallen world ? for we are to give God the praises and ask for strength and for wisdom , for to help others ,you need to be set in your belief, and faith, must be in the word of God , and not of the world , for the  world rejects God, and we are to be the lights, amen..

Sinnersaved: You're right. I was on a "politcally related" website for the purpose of being educated in matters of U.S. politics, (U.S. election time is coming soon.) It's inevitable we'll encounter all kinds of political positions. I was referring to some of the people I encounter on a political message board. I'm probably sinning by visiting a message board that talks about politics so I'll close my account. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

On 1/20/2016 at 3:16 AM, Catsmeow said:

I'm in a field that's anything but sterile. I'm in the thick of it...and when the battle heats up I'm looking for someone I can just vent to.  I feel 'bout as alone as the children (and adults) I'm working with. In case nobody's noticed, "It's a war zone out there.." and I feel all alone sometimes.  

I have a boy (a teenager) who's mother's boyfriend molested him while she watched. For this boy, Satan is his "father figure" and he refers to himself as "Fallen Angel" (not really understanding the connotation). He's in serious pain. He writes poetry that glorifies his only understanding of a savior. In his sad and perverted world he's already started torturing animals and he's ashamed of this...but he's in so much pain he doesn't know how to ease his own pain. He wouldn't stand a chance here...when he talks to me it's *F* every other word. That's what he hears in his world. If I "chastised him" what would that accomplish? I'm stay clean and unblemished - and I miss every chance of showing unconditional love to someone who's never known it.

I've made steady progress since I take him right where he's at. I don't condemn his poetry of darkness - I thank him for letting have the privilege to enter his sad and tragic world. I tell him how talented he is and he's opening up and trusting me, (something that doesn't come easy for him), like a flower - I'm seeing the nectar pour out. It gives me chills when I think about it. I realize how God really sees him.  

At first when I reached out to him he said he couldn't handle the light because it hurt his eyes and he was afraid. I didn't let that keep me away...I went in after him like the shepherd going after the one who was lost. I was doggedly persistent - but in a gentle way. That's what my Father taught me to do. Jesus is persistent but always a gentleman. 

I'm in a war zone and if I wanna stay  "clean" I can't "enter the house of a sinner" - (like Jesus and the tax collecter, Matthew.)  I'm in with the worst of the worst...and I don't always say, "Please" and "Thank you" - so if you ever thought little of me, you'll think even less of me now. I'm not necessarily "cleaned" up when I'm working in the trenches. It's hard work.  I want souls. I leave the supply of whole blood to the Donor, who knows how to clean up the dead and dying in the trenches. I'll stay up all night and talk to someone in pain. When people use strong profanity I know it's a manifestation of the language of pain. I'm in the trenches, brothers and it gets real dirty...

Teens and Stress.jpg

I love your heart. That kind of love is so beautiful in an ugly world. You are experiencing the deeper wisdom of God's love. We don't chase symptoms when the Great Physician wants to fix the main problem. All the evils a child can be is a test of love for them. It's like they are testing you to see if you will still love them. When they see your love despite their sins, it's like the gospel in that it will break their cold heart and make them want to be loving back. Seeing the love of God through you is a seed the Lord can use to plant His gospel so that it can grow. Your love in a harsh world shines so bright. The goodness of God draws us to repentance. That means that His love is applied before we repent. We are to love sinners and if we get an opportunity, love them by telling them the gospel.

One of my favorite verses is Romans 5:8

Rom 5:8  But God proves His own love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us!

People will fail us but God proved His love by dying for us. Even while we were still sinners. There is love even while we sin. He loved us even when we couldn't love Him. We were too immature. Like children. Broken and lost. "Without hope and without God in the world." Eph 2:12

Praise God for this kind of love for it is how we are loved by God. Good work child of God!