SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

okay according to the scriptures that God was not pleased with moses , so he would not enter in to the promise land, but then we have about the body of moses that the arch angel Michael and satan in a dispute about it, I did not look it up , but I thought it be interesting to bring it up.

second that in the last topic it was noticed that witness that moses was alive and with Elijah on the mountain of transfiguration so we know

Moses to be alive and then last we see that many and possibly Moses, could be the one, that comes back as one of the two witnesses , so

I think its amazing that we see that moses takes the people at the edge of the promise land and then unable to enter  because of hitting the rock I believe, and then He is on the mountain of transfiguration,  what do you think about this is he going to be a witness in the end times as one of the witnesses ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Days Won:  37

Moses was buried in an unknown location.

• Deut 23   The Death of Moses
    5So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the LORD. 6And He buried him in the valley in the land of Moab, opposite Beth-peor; but no man knows his burial place to this day.

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,778
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 21 January, 2016 at 8:43 PM, SINNERSAVED said:

okay according to the scriptures that God was not pleased with moses , so he would not enter in to the promise land, but then we have about the body of moses that the arch angel Michael and satan in a dispute about it, I did not look it up , but I thought it be interesting to bring it up.

second that in the last topic it was noticed that witness that moses was alive and with Elijah on the mountain of transfiguration so we know

Moses to be alive and then last we see that many and possibly Moses, could be the one, that comes back as one of the two witnesses , so

I think its amazing that we see that moses takes the people at the edge of the promise land and then unable to enter  because of hitting the rock I believe, and then He is on the mountain of transfiguration,  what do you think about this is he going to be a witness in the end times as one of the witnesses ?

Hello Saved, 

Do you thing I am an expert in this matter, because I am attempting to give my peace of mind.

No I have not come to judge your day with Moses, but to saved it.

Where do you want to go with this post. Do you want to go to the future?

If you do, you are free to speculate, and having establish your own club, of similar speculators, and you are more in number, the more justified you will be in your speculations, and see that you get some big names to endorse you, so you have something to bost about, but you can not bost on Jesus in your speculations.

Having said that, do you really want to find out with scripture to what happen to Moses or not.

By now you may say to your self, why don't you cut it out and spill your beans, so we can see what you 've got.

Moses when he went to the mountain he was all alone, people knew what God said to Moses, but it is impossible to know what happen over there, because there were no one to wittness it.

So let's start with the hard facts, and bring into the picture the need to have a closure in this matter, and what they needed to say to the people, and to have them mourn for Moses, and to give them peace, if the had this belief, that Moses is not around to watch them in the Spirit, and deal with them accordingly.

So they said to the people; Moses is burry, have your peace, we are free from him.

For a people wanting to have their way, this is a very comforting disclosure.

So the people, went on the expedition looking for Moses body and they did not found it. What do you expect them to say;

But why God did not let the people have his body and bury him, and mourn for him, they way they had mourn for Aaron. 

And perhaps take the bones of Moses to the new place, the way they did with Jacob.

You see that Moses did not let them do that for Aaron.

But Moses was given the promise to take the people out if Egypt, or was he also given the promise to lead the people in the new place.

Strange as it is, even the Lord who was with them in the dessert, in the pilar of a cloud and fire, he told them neither Moses and nor I are going with you in the new land. 

Don't you find that strange?

(there were many speculations, as to what happen to Moses and to his body, Jude mentions another one in his letter, and perhaps that one may have develop out of what Peter and Jonh have told them what they wittness on the mountain.

But for sanities shake let's aplly the test, we never have any president that God took a dead body to haeven and to do what with that?

And where is Moses? If he had died and left his body? 

And we don't have any president that God can take someone to haeven after he is out of the body, and he is in heaven but his body is return to dust, before Jesus Christ. 

On the other hand we have a latter president that God can took someone to Heaven, and he can do that if he takes him before he dies, and they were witnesses to testified to that. 

But still the people went to look for the body of Eliah, as in the case of Moses and he can not find it. Making their own speculations according to the power that was working in them, their own comprehation about this matter. But the wittness at hand told them; don't bother to look for him. 

Also if you understand these matters, everyone before Jesus Christ had the separation from God and when they died someone else comes to take them and keeps them, and that one was not God and the place to keep them was not heaven. Hope you understand that if you believe Jesus Christ, he open the way to heavens for mankind, the new inheritance. 

Bye now I hope that you will be able to evaluate thoses matters on your own. 

And try not to say "with God every thing is possible", to justified something that is sugested, but out of the will and order of how God has made things, and remember, " thow shall not tempt the Lord thy God", you see that Jesus did not say that everything is possible in those situations. 

Thank you, that's enouph, I leave something for some other beavers. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I don't know where he was buried, but I know where he was when Jesus was here.

Luke 9:28-31
He took along Peter and John and James, and went up to the mountain to pray. 29 And while He was praying, the appearance of His face became different, and His clothing became white and gleaming. 30 And behold, two men were talking with Him; and they were Moses and Elijah, 31 who, appearing in glory, were speaking of His departure which He was about to accomplish at Jerusalem.
NASB

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  40,796
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

It went back to dust

Ge 3:19

19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
KJV

32 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

It went back to dust

Ge 3:19

19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
KJV

I think that I may have to reprove you, and I do that in my name, and I have a reason for that, you are deliberating misquoting scripture.

We know about Eliash that his body did not go back to dust.

And what about Enoh, and you may  include Jesus. 

And we also know that was an exception, because God took him in the body, and he did not died. 

And this is the proof that he appear  on the mountain with Jesus and he was talking the things that they were talking in heaven, or bringing a message from heaven about the things that will take place regarding Jesus. 

And you see that Moses was there with him, where do you think that Moses came from. 

And if you think that Moses came from heaven, and he was in heaven and without his body, you are mistaken cause that is agains the Law of God and God can not transgress his own Law, cause if that possible, for someone to Go to heavens without his body before the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, then Jesus did not died for him, and why did he died anyway if the way to heaven for man was open before him.

And Peter said; let's make three tabernacles in this place, one for Jesus, and Eliah, and Moses, and live there, you don't Imagine for a moment that Peter was entertaining the gost of Moses, and he plans to brink food for them, that Peter plan to feed or have a tabernacle for the gost of Moses. 

I think I said enouph.

And I am not going to retract my words.

Good bye.

11 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I think that I may have to reprove you, and I do that in my name, and I have a reason for that, you are deliberating misquoting scripture.

And we also know that was an exception, because God took him in the body, and he did not died. 

And this is the proof that he appear  on the mountain with Jesus and he was talking the things that they were talking in heaven, or bringing a message from heaven about the things that will take place regarding Jesus. 

And you see that Moses was there with him, where do you think that Moses came from. 

And if you think that Moses came from heaven, and he was in heaven and without his body, you are mistaken cause that is agains the Law of God and God can not transgress his own Law, cause if that possible, for someone to Go to heavens without his body before the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, then Jesus did not died for him, and why did he died anyway if the way to heaven for man was open before him.

And Peter said; let's make three tabernacles in this place, one for Jesus, and Eliah, and Moses, and live there, you don't Imagine for a moment that Peter was entertaining the gost of Moses, and he plans to brink food for them, that Peter plan to feed or have a tabernacle for the gost of Moses. 

I think I said enouph.

Good bye.

Okay Next :blink: 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

8 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I think I said enouph.

Good bye.

I would think you should think that last statement before your good bye over.

Deut 34:4-7
4 Then the Lord said to him, "This is the land which I swore to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, saying, 'I will give it to your descendants'; I have let you see it with your eyes, but you shall not go over there." 5 So Moses the servant of the Lord died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the Lord. 6 And He buried him in the valley in the land of Moab, opposite Beth-peor; but no man knows his burial place to this day. 7 Although Moses was one hundred and twenty years old when he died, his eye was not dim, nor his vigor abated.
NASB

7 minutes ago, other one said:

I would think you should think that last statement before your good bye over.

Deut 34:4-7
4 Then the Lord said to him, "This is the land which I swore to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, saying, 'I will give it to your descendants'; I have let you see it with your eyes, but you shall not go over there." 5 So Moses the servant of the Lord died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the Lord. 6 And He buried him in the valley in the land of Moab, opposite Beth-peor; but no man knows his burial place to this day. 7 Although Moses was one hundred and twenty years old when he died, his eye was not dim, nor his vigor abated.
NASB

Thank you,  I think that I will study that and make a recearch to find out who is the author, and who are the witnesses who can  testified that these events took place, I am oblige. And God bless.

Where's my apology :foot-stomp:    wait :blink:  never mind :24: