• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hi

I have just put a forum up as I have been struggling under warfare.

Please do not read if you are not spiritually or mentally strong enough the things I have been taking on are very big and hard going but I know God is so much bigger. 

I also admit that I am a sinner as God has said a rightoues person should not help a sinner and a sinner should not help the rightoues.... although he can still walk in is and I am trying to get clean this is much bigger then me and so is our god :);

Last night I was woken and after that I could not get back to the sleep. 

I feel as if my ex partner performed a Ouija or similar board trick on me at our old place.

Now I feel the new neighbor/person of the house has been physcicly linking into my head he will talk to my thoughts and I can hear this from my bed, this is not the first time this is happened. I found myself getting very upset and angry. He will say comments like "no life" and "there is no god" I am pregnant and have barely anywhere to live, he is very perverted and always stares with his friends, my mum and I are trying to stay together so we are here together, be for leaving our last house I witch cackled at me going into the court house and told me they woukd make my mum and i seperate, she has just had cancer treatment, I have been doing home care and have been helping look after her. We moved into this house four days ago ever since I have been here I have been seeing witches hats constant, it is not very bad until someone else attacks me, I have a bad thing with anger, God has told me that I must not sin to have full life or I will loose every thing (basicly) spoken through scripture.

I believe the witches come from a curse put on the family. I will not go into detail as we have already seen my nana go to God from it, some of her last words were "my redeemed lives"

So about the ouija board, there was very strange and evil prescience in the house me and my ex, Liam, lived in, he gave his life to the devil to help progress in producing music and had another producer (tony) and other musicians visit. 

I fell pregnant and the house was in such bad condition for my health I had to leave in the future I had my baby one moth later he was taken, I feel I was mainipulated and it was all based on here say although there were things they could use without lying they would of not have got my baby. 

Months passed and I went to he most horrible relationship to get away from the pain again I fell pregnant, I am carrying this baby girl now.. 

While I was with him and my mother was diagnosed with cancer I was staying at my mum's and I started seeing and feeling my first baby dad there..but like it was from the house which we shared, I got the senses he was tapping (as my nana left me a powerful gift to discern) I started hearing things which I had heard him talking about at the house, while living there I was going through my own spiritual warfare in my head so I did not understand what I was listening to, i was normally just in my room and they would be in the lounge doing there own thing, like normal I thought it was just in my head and it was just my problem to fix my own head. It turns out everything I heard then (even when sometimes I knew it was them) was heard at this future house, my mums. I was hearing the same thing twice. I heard him saying he would write things and check things on the internet Luke a game I was playing and things like that. I realised I was tapping with them, they were reading my future, I got scared and tried to talk to my old self to get the heck away, this didn't work, obviously.. people started tapping from my past old friends and old class mates were in my head !! 

I look back on the time frame and I can recall the event, I remember standing in the P.E. class room feeling like the girls were talking about me, I hadn't reached a discernment to understand and fix this they were in my future head!! I felt like it had set in stone the fact that my mother would get unwell and that we would be in this house ! they would ask me questions in class that my future self told them about me (so they could see it was real and stop listening!!) And even two other friends who lived up the road had started tapping/hearing this future. One of them was Christian Catholic and she was very very judgemental she tried to cause me of being a lesbian, messing with my head (physcicly) and even tapping with the father of my baby girls dad (girl I am carrying). One day I had picked up lust of of her at the computer my self then knew she was lusting after a boyfriend in the future, she started talking to her mum about this (even when I was there) and she later told me she spiritually had sex with this future boyfriend. As crazy as it sounds we didn't realise how dangerous this was but I was innocent at the time I had no control over this, people would tap other times too even teachers from primary school, staff members, friends and family, I have a lot of evidence that would prove this true..

So to the main point I had heard tony say they were going to use something, that i can't and wont see it and all I would see is that it's a board, I saw their faces and the board going down. 

I have come to the conclusion that they have used a Ouija board or something similar on me and it has stuffed a lot of stuff up, I have been told they can ruin people's lives very bad and it can follow me, I understand the way to do this is to walk woth Jesus and our god although due to the spiritual warfare I am trying to reach out for help as this I can't discuss fully with real people.

Thank you for your time please pray if you can, I pray everyone who reads this and has read this is safe in the name of Jesus and that everyone has protection. I pray that God's live and covenant covers us with the holy spirit and everyone will be blessed for the good works they do reading this page nothing else I pray for law and order and forgiveness that I can walk in God's light forever thank you so much amen.

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Praying~!

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

On January 21, 2016 at 2:35 PM, Zara Jane said:

I have come to the conclusion that they have used a Ouija board or something similar on me and it has stuffed a lot of stuff up, I have been told they can ruin people's lives very bad and it can follow me, I understand the way to do this is to walk woth Jesus and our god although due to the spiritual warfare I am trying to reach out for help as this I can't discuss fully with real people.

for real ? what happened since then ? 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/08/1973

On Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 10:35 PM, Zara Jane said:

God has told me that I must not sin

Abba never say that. If He say to not sin, He always say STEP BY STEP (literally!!!) what to do, TO NOT SIN. as i understand He didnt told you? then it was satan, putting you under chains, that you are not ready to deal with, to broke you. 

I believe the witches come from a curse put on the family.

dont be never afraid of curse, if you didnt nothing to deserve it. Father will make it to blessings, if you are not guilty. if guilty, repent AND ask forgiveness and. dont be afraid.

people started tapping from my past old friends and old class mates were in my head

that happens only if Father reveals you something OR  that is satan imitating them to deceive you.

I have come to the conclusion that they have used a Ouija board or something similar on me and it has stuffed a lot of stuff up

it is calling binding. you must name very correctly you believe you have binded with and UNBIND it IN THE NAME OF JESUS, as on earth so in heaven. and refuse to even think about it - satan may try to broke yours faith with doubts. stay in faith until you are sure (just repeat something from Bible, that help you believe, until you dont doubt anymore)

So about the ouija board, there was very strange and evil prescience in the house

yes, that is correct - occult things or false god things must be destroyed from yours house. 

one more thing - all those voices... when i did ask Father what to do, He told me - you must confess.
after i did, i told satan - get behind me satan, in The Name of Jesus! and did enjoy .... silence ^^
satan will talk with you in yours thoughts all yours life. just, time for you to understand - who is talking. Father, you or satan.

i do fight with satan for over 24 years. just share, what i have learned from Father so far.

Edited by Eha