IGNORED

Religion: “I obey-therefore I’m accepted.” Gospel: “I’m accepted-therefore I obey.”

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Joline

Exactly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am truly Blessed to have been raise with a truly wonderful Father,I never 'feared" my Father because of the "Love"I know he had for me,,the love between us,our  close relationship.......and my father could have instilled 'fear" in any man but they did not have a relationship with him,they were not "part " of him,I was

My father demanded respect,obedience,faithfulness but most of all ,he did it with love,,,,,I was corrected,chastised & never condemned or "punished"(so to speak),,,,,,,,,,,,,,perhaps I had a great advantage of knowing what a "father" is supposed to be,more than some others,,,,,,it was easy for me to transfer that "understanding"on to the RElationship that evolved with knowing my Heavenly Father,,,,through Jesus Christ

Many of the references in the Old Testament do seem to show us the difference,a significant difference in the way Gods chosen people related to Him as "Almighty God",,,,,,they could not even write His Name ,the Name of God was too Holy,,,,they did have a fear  trembling  in awe of the Great I Am,,,,,,,,but then through Jesus,we could call Him "Abba".....Father,this was not the case before the Lamb of God came to reconcile us back to "our Father"                                       Praise Jesus                                          With love-in CHrist,Kwik

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.73
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

On 1/22/2016 at 9:35 PM, angels4u said:
  1. Religion:

2. “I obey-therefore I’m accepted.”
  3. Motivation is based on fear and insecurity.
  4. I obey God in order to get things from God
  5. When circumstances in my life go wrong, I am angry at God or my self, since I believe, like Job’s friends that anyone who is good deserves a comfortable life.
  6. When I am criticized I am furious or devastated because it is critical that I think of myself as a ‘good person’. Threats to that self-image must be destroyed at all costs.
  7. My prayer life consists largely of petition and it only heats up when I am in a time of need. My main purpose in prayer is control of the environment.
  8. My self-view swings between two poles. If and when I am living up to my standards, I feel confident, but then I am prone to be proud and unsympathetic to failing people. If and when I am not living up to standards, I feel humble, but not confident-I feel like a failure.
  9. My identity and self-worth are based mainly on how hard I work. Or how moral I am, and so I must look down on those I perceive as lazy or immoral. I disdain and feel superior to ‘the other.’
  10. Since I look to my own pedigree or performance for my spiritual acceptability, my heart manufactures idols. It may be my talents, my moral record, my personal discipline, my social status, etc. I absolutely have to have them so they serve as my main hope, meaning, happiness, security, and significance, whatever I may say I believe about God.
  11. Gospel:

12. “I’m accepted-therefore I obey.”
  13. Motivation is based on grateful joy.
  14. I obey God to get to God-to delight and resemble Him.
  15. When circumstances in my life go wrong, I struggle but I know all my punishment fell on Jesus and that while he may allow this for my training, he will exercise his Fatherly love within my trial.
  16. When I am criticized I struggle, but it is not critical for me to think of myself as a ‘good person.’ My identity is not built on my record or my performance but on God’s love for me in Christ. I can take criticism. That’s how I became a Christian.
  17. My prayer life consists of generous stretches of praise and adoration. My main purpose is fellowship with Him.
  18. My self-view is not based on a view of my self as a moral achiever. In Christ I am simul iustus et peccator—simultaneously sinful and lost yet accepted in Christ. I am so bad he had to die for me and I am so loved he was glad to die for me. This leads me to deeper and deeper humility and confidence at the same time. Neither swaggering nor sniveling.
  19. My identity and self-worth are centered on the one who died for His enemies, who was excluded from the city for me. I am saved by sheer grace. So I can’t look down on those who believe or practice something different from me. Only by grace I am what I am. I’ve no inner need to win arguments.
  20. I have many good things in my life—family, work, spiritual disciplines, etc. But none of these good things are ultimate things to me. None of them are things I absolutely have to have, so there is a limit to how much anxiety, bitterness, and despondency they can inflict on me when they are threatened and lost.
  21. Adapted from Tim Keller

22. So many of us have some form of religion,but what is religion and what is the difference between religion and relationship,Tim Keller wrote some very good points about the difference between religion and the gospel ,do we recognize the difference and why or why not we think or do certain things? Are we doing it for the right reason?

We must agree with the gospel and not with religion.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

40 minutes ago, KPaulG said:

We must agree with the gospel and not with religion.

Amen Paul not religion but a relationship with Jesus is what we all need :)

• 3 months later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 1/23/2016 at 0:35 AM, angels4u said:
  1. Religion:

5. When circumstances in my life go wrong, I am angry at God or my self, since I believe, like Job’s friends that anyone who is good deserves a comfortable life.
  6. When I am criticized I am furious or devastated because it is critical that I think of myself as a ‘good person’. Threats to that self-image must be destroyed at all costs.
  7. My prayer life consists largely of petition and it only heats up when I am in a time of need. My main purpose in prayer is control of the environment.
  8. My self-view swings between two poles. If and when I am living up to my standards, I feel confident, but then I am prone to be proud and unsympathetic to failing people. If and when I am not living up to standards, I feel humble, but not confident-I feel like a failure.
  9. My identity and self-worth are based mainly on how hard I work. Or how moral I am, and so I must look down on those I perceive as lazy or immoral. I disdain and feel superior to ‘the other.’
  10. Since I look to my own pedigree or performance for my spiritual acceptability, my heart manufactures idols. It may be my talents, my moral record, my personal discipline, my social status, etc. I absolutely have to have them so they serve as my main hope, meaning, happiness, security, and significance, whatever I may say I believe about God.
  11. Gospel:

15. When circumstances in my life go wrong, I struggle but I know all my punishment fell on Jesus and that while he may allow this for my training, he will exercise his Fatherly love within my trial.
  16. When I am criticized I struggle, but it is not critical for me to think of myself as a ‘good person.’ My identity is not built on my record or my performance but on God’s love for me in Christ. I can take criticism. That’s how I became a Christian.
  17. My prayer life consists of generous stretches of praise and adoration. My main purpose is fellowship with Him.
  18. My self-view is not based on a view of my self as a moral achiever. In Christ I am simul iustus et peccator—simultaneously sinful and lost yet accepted in Christ. I am so bad he had to die for me and I am so loved he was glad to die for me. This leads me to deeper and deeper humility and confidence at the same time. Neither swaggering nor sniveling.
  19. My identity and self-worth are centered on the one who died for His enemies, who was excluded from the city for me. I am saved by sheer grace. So I can’t look down on those who believe or practice something different from me. Only by grace I am what I am. I’ve no inner need to win arguments.
  20. I have many good things in my life—family, work, spiritual disciplines, etc. But none of these good things are ultimate things to me. None of them are things I absolutely have to have, so there is a limit to how much anxiety, bitterness, and despondency they can inflict on me when they are threatened and lost.

22. So many of us have some form of religion,but what is religion and what is the difference between religion and relationship,Tim Keller wrote some very good points about the difference between religion and the gospel ,do we recognize the difference and why or why not we think or do certain things? Are we doing it for the right reason?

Hi, Angels4u,

Grace and peace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Great post!

At first, the command of the Jesus is:

·        “A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all [ men ] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.” (John 13.34,35).

·        This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.” (John 15.12,13).

After all, Jesus come to free us from what separate us from Him and from the neighbor. So what so that we are called “Bride of the Lamb” (Rev 21.9), “Body of the Christ”, “God's husbandry” (in which each person is a plant in our garden), “God's building” (in which each person is a stone in our temple - 1Cor 3.9; 1Peter 2.5-7). So to speak, all these are expressions of relationship.

If this is not enough, note that Jesus puts His Spirit in us to lead us towards perfect unity (see Acts 4.32; 1Cor 1.10; Phil 4.2):

·        “And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we [ are ].(John 17.11);

·        That they all may be one; as thou, Father, [ art ] in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.” (John 17.21-23).

Unfortunately, most people consider this commandment very hard to follow.

And this isn’t from today:

·        “For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest, and the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words; which [ voice ] they that heard entreated that the word should not be spoken to them any more: ( For they could not endure that which was commanded, And if so much as a beast touch the mountain, it shall be stoned, or thrust through with a dart: and so terrible was the sight, [ that ] Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake: )(Heb 12.18-21).

Many of those who followed Jesus also considered difficult to receive His words:

·        “Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard [ this ], said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it?” (John 6.60).

Even the apostles considered hard;

·        “Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him. And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith.” (Luke 17.3-5).

And why does this happen? So far most didn’t understand the work of Jesus in the cross. They continue prisoner of their desires, ignoring that sin is all that separates us from others and from God.

Come the question: how, then, go to the heaven, but without exercising the love? Out of this unhappy attempt that risen what is known like religion.

Religion is nothing but the most several ways invented by men to, supposedly, arrive to the heaven. Of course, this is a crazy idea:

·        “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.” (Matthew 7.21).

Even if the laws adopted by religion was taken away from the Sacred Scripture, it won’t work. See the proof thereof:

·        And it came to pass, when ye heard the voice out of the midst of the darkness, ( for the mountain did burn with fire, ) that ye came near unto me, [ even ] all the heads of your tribes, and your elders; and ye said, Behold, the LORD our God hath shewed us his glory and his greatness, and we have heard his voice out of the midst of the fire: we have seen this day that God doth talk with man, and he liveth. Now therefore why should we die? for this great fire will consume us: if we hear the voice of the LORD our God any more, then we shall die. For who [ is there of ] all flesh, that hath heard the voice of the living God speaking out of the midst of the fire, as we [ have ], and lived? Go thou near, and hear all that the LORD our God shall say: and speak thou unto us all that the LORD our God shall speak unto thee; and we will hear [ it ], and do [ it ].” (Deut 5.23-27).

Israel thought that the only thing the Eternal wished was obedience. Well, wherefore God would want obedience? What benefit this would bring to Him (see John 5.34,41; Acts 17.24,25)? Does He need of us for something? Does it exist something that we can do to hinder His plans (see Job 35.6,7; Job 42.2; Isa 43.13)? The only way to please Him is accepting the Eternal knit Jesus together inside of us.

Beyond that, what Israel didn’t know is that, without the mighty voice of the Eternal to carry out His Word in us, we, don’t only disobey His will, but also distort His word. This was what Israel did:

·        “It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.” (John 8.17)

·        “Jesus answered them, is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?” (John 10.34).

·        “Then said Pilate unto them, Take ye him, and judge him according to your law. The Jews therefore said unto him, It is not lawful for us to put any man to death:” (John 18.31).

Observe that all these principles were taken away from the Sacred Scripture. Notwithstanding, they was called Jew’s laws. They are obeying in their own way, without any regarding the real purpose of the law, that is, to bind people together.

We can see this in other passages:

·        “Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:” (Matthew 5.21).

·        “Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:” (Matthew 5.27).

·        “Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths:” (Matthew 5.33).

·        “Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:” (Matthew 5.38).

·        “Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.” (Matthew 5.43).

Note, mainly in the green verses, that the Jews only heard the Eternal’s laws from the mouth of others, transforming people in slaves to serve the law (see Mark 2.27).

On the other hand, if we hear the voice of Jesus (like ordain Matthew 11.15; 13.9,43; Mark 4.23; Luke 14.35; Rev 2.7,11,17,29; 3.6,13,22), He will carry out in us all His will (see Phil 1.6; 2.12,13) and will be with us forever:

·        “If ye love me, keep my commandments.” (John 14.15).

·        “He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.” (John 14.15,21).

·        “If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.” (John 15.10).

Detail: Son of the Eternal is only one who is guided by Jesus’ Spirit:

·        “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.” (Rom 8.14).

May Jesus bless you.

Edited by Leonardo Von

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 1/22/2016 at 8:35 PM, angels4u said:
  1. Religion:

11. Gospel:

I love the last part of this.  We can do nothing to make ourselves acceptable to God.  Only Jesus and His finished work on the cross can do that.  We love Him because He first loved us!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/31/1988

49 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

I love the last part of this.  We can do nothing to make ourselves acceptable to God.  Only Jesus and His finished work on the cross can do that.  We love Him because He first loved us!

amen,Angel..this message is so powerful and spiritually driven, in the sense that We are in this world, but not of it..Gods grace is so glorious.. At the end of the day our struggle should not be to gain acceptance from wordly things, but to strive for a more devine purpose..But how do you ultimately let go and let God..how do you leave peoples perceptions behind, when sometimes in life you have to please others in some extent, like striving to make your boss happy, fulfilling family obligations, etc..

image.jpg

21 hours ago, RonNicky said:

amen,Angel..this message is so powerful and spiritually driven, in the sense that We are in this world, but not of it..Gods grace is so glorious.. At the end of the day our struggle should not be to gain acceptance from wordly things, but to strive for a more devine purpose..But how do you ultimately let go and let God..how do you leave peoples perceptions behind, when sometimes in life you have to please others in some extent, like striving to make your boss happy, fulfilling family obligations, etc..

image.jpg

Hello Ron,

It was so nice to talk to you in chat yesterday :)

You said:

.. But how do you ultimately let go and let God..how do you leave peoples perceptions behind, when sometimes in life you have to please others in some extent, like striving to make your boss happy, fulfilling family obligations, etc..

When you start your new life with and in Jesus , He will show you in His Word His will for you,  if you know Gods Word and ask for help He will give you insight.

I learned and I'm still learning that when difficult things come my way and try to overwhelm me, I remember the Word and try to live by the Words Jesus said, there are so many comforting Bible versus and its all truth,so by faith we believe that Jesus will make all things well,we believe His promises!

Question: "What are the promises of God?"

(igotquestions)

Answer: There are many, many promises of God in Scripture. In each promise, God pledges that something will (or will not) be done or given or come to pass. These are not flippant, casual promises such as we often make; these promises of God are rock-solid, unequivocal commitments made by God Himself. Because God is faithful, the recipients of the divine promises can have full assurance that what God has pledged will indeed be realized (Numbers 23:19).

Here are just a few of the promises that God has made:

Promises of God in the Old Testament.

God promised to bless Abraham and, through his descendants, the whole world (Genesis 12:2–3). This promise, called the Abrahamic Covenant, pointed to the coming Messiah for whom Abraham looked (John 8:56).

God promised Israel to be their God and make them His people (Leviticus 26:12–13). Old Testament history is teeming with examples of God fulfilling this promise.

God promised that if we search for Him we will find Him (Deuteronomy 4:29). He is not playing hard-to-get. “Our God is near us whenever we pray to him” (Deuteronomy 4:7).

God promised protection for His children (Psalm 121). He was the vigilant watchman over all Israel.

God promised that His love will never fail (1 Chronicles 16:34). He is faithful in every way.

God promised Israel that their sin could be forgiven, their prosperity restored, and their nation healed (2 Chronicles 7:14). Repentance opened the road to fellowship and blessing.

God, under the terms of the Mosaic Covenant, promised prosperity to Israel for obedience and destruction for disobedience (Deuteronomy 30:15–18). Unfortunately, Israel eventually chose to disobey, and the nation was destroyed by Assyria and Babylon.

God promised blessing for all who will delight themselves in His Word (Psalm 1:1–3). Simple faith has its rewards.

Promises of God in the New Testament.

God promised salvation to all who believe in His Son (Romans 1:16–17). There is no greater blessing than the free gift of God’s salvation.

God promised that all things will work out for good for His children (Romans 8:28). This is the broader picture that keeps us from being dismayed by present circumstances.

God promised comfort in our trials (2 Corinthians 1:3–4). He has a plan, and one day we will be able to share the comfort we receive.

God promised new life in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17). Salvation is the beginning of a brand-new existence.

God promised every spiritual blessing in Christ (Ephesians 1:3). Whereas, in the Old Testament, Israel had the promise of physical blessing, the church today has been promised spiritual blessings “in the heavenly realms.” Our inheritance is reserved for us (1 Peter 1:4).

God promised to finish the work He started in us (Philippians 1:6). God does nothing in half measures. He started the work in us, and He will be sure to complete it.

God promised peace when we pray (Philippians 4:6–7). His peace is protection. It will “guard your hearts and your minds in Christ.”

God promised to supply our needs (Matthew 6:33; Philippians 4:19). Not that we get everything we want, but ourneeds will be taken care of. We are more valuable than the birds, and our Heavenly Father feeds them (Matthew 6:26).

Jesus’ promises in the Gospels.

Jesus promised rest (Matthew 11:28–30). Burdens are lifted at Calvary.

Jesus promised abundant life to those who follow Him (John 10:10). Following Jesus brings us more spiritual fulfillment than we could have anticipated. We leave boring behind.

Jesus promised eternal life to those who trust Him (John 4:14). The Good Shepherd also promised to hold us securely: “No one will snatch them out of my hand” (John 10:28).

Jesus promised His disciples power from on high (Acts 1:8). In this power, they “turned the world upside down” (Acts 17:6, ESV).

Jesus promised that He will return for us (John 14:2–3). From then on, we will be with Him always.

There are many more promises of God that could be listed. All of them find their ultimate fulfillment in Jesus Christ, “the radiance of God’s glory” (Hebrews 1:3). “No matter how many promises God has made, they are ‘Yes’ in Christ” (2 Corinthians 1:20).

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/31/1988

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

Hello Ron,

It was so nice to talk to you in chat yesterday :)

You said:

When you start your new life with and in Jesus , He will show you in His Word His will for you,  if you know Gods Word and ask for help He will give you insight.

I learned and I'm still learning that when difficult things come my way and try to overwhelm me, I remember the Word and try to live by the Words Jesus said, there are so many comforting Bible versus and its all truth,so by faith we believe that Jesus will make all things well,we believe His promises!

Question: "What are the promises of God?"

(igotquestions)

Answer: There are many, many promises of God in Scripture. In each promise, God pledges that something will (or will not) be done or given or come to pass. These are not flippant, casual promises such as we often make; these promises of God are rock-solid, unequivocal commitments made by God Himself. Because God is faithful, the recipients of the divine promises can have full assurance that what God has pledged will indeed be realized (Numbers 23:19).

Here are just a few of the promises that God has made:

Promises of God in the Old Testament.

God promised to bless Abraham and, through his descendants, the whole world (Genesis 12:2–3). This promise, called the Abrahamic Covenant, pointed to the coming Messiah for whom Abraham looked (John 8:56).

God promised Israel to be their God and make them His people (Leviticus 26:12–13). Old Testament history is teeming with examples of God fulfilling this promise.

God promised that if we search for Him we will find Him (Deuteronomy 4:29). He is not playing hard-to-get. “Our God is near us whenever we pray to him” (Deuteronomy 4:7).

God promised protection for His children (Psalm 121). He was the vigilant watchman over all Israel.

God promised that His love will never fail (1 Chronicles 16:34). He is faithful in every way.

God promised Israel that their sin could be forgiven, their prosperity restored, and their nation healed (2 Chronicles 7:14). Repentance opened the road to fellowship and blessing.

God, under the terms of the Mosaic Covenant, promised prosperity to Israel for obedience and destruction for disobedience (Deuteronomy 30:15–18). Unfortunately, Israel eventually chose to disobey, and the nation was destroyed by Assyria and Babylon.

God promised blessing for all who will delight themselves in His Word (Psalm 1:1–3). Simple faith has its rewards.

Promises of God in the New Testament.

God promised salvation to all who believe in His Son (Romans 1:16–17). There is no greater blessing than the free gift of God’s salvation.

God promised that all things will work out for good for His children (Romans 8:28). This is the broader picture that keeps us from being dismayed by present circumstances.

God promised comfort in our trials (2 Corinthians 1:3–4). He has a plan, and one day we will be able to share the comfort we receive.

God promised new life in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17). Salvation is the beginning of a brand-new existence.

God promised every spiritual blessing in Christ (Ephesians 1:3). Whereas, in the Old Testament, Israel had the promise of physical blessing, the church today has been promised spiritual blessings “in the heavenly realms.” Our inheritance is reserved for us (1 Peter 1:4).

God promised to finish the work He started in us (Philippians 1:6). God does nothing in half measures. He started the work in us, and He will be sure to complete it.

God promised peace when we pray (Philippians 4:6–7). His peace is protection. It will “guard your hearts and your minds in Christ.”

God promised to supply our needs (Matthew 6:33; Philippians 4:19). Not that we get everything we want, but ourneeds will be taken care of. We are more valuable than the birds, and our Heavenly Father feeds them (Matthew 6:26).

Jesus’ promises in the Gospels.

Jesus promised rest (Matthew 11:28–30). Burdens are lifted at Calvary.

Jesus promised abundant life to those who follow Him (John 10:10). Following Jesus brings us more spiritual fulfillment than we could have anticipated. We leave boring behind.

Jesus promised eternal life to those who trust Him (John 4:14). The Good Shepherd also promised to hold us securely: “No one will snatch them out of my hand” (John 10:28).

Jesus promised His disciples power from on high (Acts 1:8). In this power, they “turned the world upside down” (Acts 17:6, ESV).

Jesus promised that He will return for us (John 14:2–3). From then on, we will be with Him always.

There are many more promises of God that could be listed. All of them find their ultimate fulfillment in Jesus Christ, “the radiance of God’s glory” (Hebrews 1:3). “No matter how many promises God has made, they are ‘Yes’ in Christ” (2 Corinthians 1:20).

amen, Angel..thanx for reminding me about Gods promises., simply amazing..hope to chat soon..Gbu

1 hour ago, RonNicky said:

amen, Angel..thanx for reminding me about Gods promises., simply amazing..hope to chat soon..Gbu

I hope to chat soon with you too :) 

God Bless,Angels

• Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.73
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

On 6/23/2016 at 8:57 PM, angels4u said:

Amen Paul not religion but a relationship with Jesus is what we all need :)

Amen.