• Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,172
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, Daniel23 said:

I

Marilyn,

I am not sure where you think that I am basing anything I believe off of anything but the bible. I have been most adamant about not taking Liberty with God's word, so to try to throw that in my face is disingenuous and really surprises me. The fact that you might not believe what I say was inspired by God, is not relevant to the conversation. What is relevant is even if it was just a "thought", as you put it, I validated by the Word. You can continue to put your faith in the teachings of man, and I hope it works out for you. I will continue to my trust in God (and his Word) and look for the Holy Spirit to guide me to where He wants me to be.

God Bless,

Daniel

Hi Daniel.

Now you said -

`I did not supply scripture to support the years, months and day theory as there isn't any scriptural evidence of that......... . It is only after that moment of surrender that the answer came clearly to mind....... Could I be deceived? Absolutely.`

Can you see there Daniel that you are telling me that you have NO scriptural support for your `months, years, days.` Thus it seems that you would have me/us believe your thought concerning those. Whereas I am telling you that I believe God does show us in His word the exact timing of the 70 weeks.

Do you desire to keep going?

Marilyn.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Daniel,

So let`s look at God`s word & His interpretation of His numbers.

Seven – Heb. `shaba` to be complete, to seven oneself, swear an oath                         

Seven – Heb. `shibah`  a prime cardinal number; seven, as the sacred full one.

God has given special meaning to the number seven when dealing with His Feasts, His laws & judgments.

Seventy – Heb. `shibiym` seventy. (note - used over 50 times in God`s word)

`I, Daniel, understand by the books the number of the years specified by the word of the Lord, given through Jeremiah the prophet, that He (God) would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.` (Dan. 9: 2)

`...the word of the Lord by the mouth of Jeremiah, until the land had enjoyed her Sabbaths. As long as she lay desolate she kept Sabbath, to fulfil seventy years.` (2 Chron. 36: 21)

Here we see that God is giving the land its Sabbath rests over the period that Israel rebelled, (490 years). Thus every seventh day added up to 70 years.

Then God required Israel to be disciplined for the full time they rebelled – 490 years.  (70 x 7 years) This we see is broken down into 3 measurements.

Seventy times seven.

`Seventy weeks are determined for you people & for your holy city.......know therefore & understand that from the going forth of the command to restore & build Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince, there shall be seven weeks, & sixty-two weeks; the street shall be built again & the wall, even in troublesome times......Messiah cut off.....a covenant for one week` (Dan. 9: 24 - 27)

1. 7 weeks.

2. 62 weeks.

3. 1 week.

Weeks – Heb. `shebuah,` sevened, ie. a week, especially of years.

1. 7 weeks seven sevened. 7 x 7.

God gave Israel this number when it related to the seven Sabbaths – 49 years.

Seven times seven – seven as the sacred full one.

`And you shall count seven Sabbaths of years for yourself, seven times seven years; & the time of the seven Sabbaths of years shall be to you forty-nine years.` (Lev. 25: 8)

Thus we see that God has set a precedent & so is establishing beyond a doubt what the measurement is – weeks meaning seven years. The 7 x 7 is the phrase for the measurement of 7 x 7 years.

To be continued. Marilyn.

Again we continue with this campaign of confusion surrounded by misinformation. Before I start to address these points, I want to again mention that I do believe my experience to be a revelation by the Holy Spirit. I only want to mention it one more time as I do not want to ever appear to take credit for something that I did not have the capacity to do on my own. All the glory is to God. So that being said, I will refer to it as "my interpretation" only as a matter of convenience and to avoid the feeling that I am trying to beat a dead horse with it. 

First, I want to say I have studied the Hebrew translation of this and other scripture to try and find potential issues with my interpretation. If you don't already use this site, I encourage you to check it out as I have found it to be a valuable reference.  http://www.qbible.com/hebrew-old-testament/daniel/9.html#1

Next let me just address a couple statements that you made, which either indicate that you didn't read my last post or chose to try to twist words again to serve a different agenda:

You said: Seventy – Heb. `shibiym` seventy. (note - used over 50 times in God`s word) You I am not sure why you included how many times this was used in the bible as this is not in contention. I believe you were trying refute my position that "shavui'ym was only used 5 times in the OT (All in Daniel), but you looked up the wrong word. I stand my original statement of this having a special meaning from Daniel.

You said: Here we see that God is giving the land its Sabbath rests over the period that Israel rebelled, (490 years). Thus every seventh day added up to 70 years. Then God required Israel to be disciplined for the full time they rebelled – 490 years.  (70 x 7 years) This we see is broken down into 3 measurements. So I am really at a loss here. I don't know where you are getting this from. I didn't see anything of 490 years of rebellion, nor 70x7 anywhere in scripture. God's word to Jeremiah was that the Israelites were to be exiled for 70 years... The rest of this seems like ultra confusion and am concerned over this. 

You said: Weeks – Heb. `shebuah,` sevened, ie. a week, especially of years.  I believe I have seen this definition somewhere, but it is hardly accurate. Below is Strong's definition  (you can click the references below to see the words used in scripture), but keep in mind the only use of the word as a Heptad is where the translators incorrectly applied it to Daniel:

http://biblehub.com/hebrew/7620.htm

As a matter of fact, the only place that "shebua" (shavua) is interpreted to mean weeks of years is in Daniel. Which is is strange because the rest of the use of the word is as a literal week... At least that I have found this far. Secondly, I do not argue that shavua is seven days literally. Thirdly, again the use of shavui'ym is a special use of the masculine plural of shavua.

But please don't take my word for it... Take the word of God. This is the various uses seven years and weeks in scripture:

Exodus 34:22- “Celebrate the Festival of Weeks with the firstfruits of the wheat harvest, and the Festival of Ingathering at the turn of the year.”

The hebrew word for "Weeks" in this verse is Shavuot.

Leviticus 23:15- “ ‘From the day after the Sabbath, the day you brought the sheaf of the wave offering, count off seven full weeks.”

The Hebrew words here for "seven full weeks" is sheva shabatot.
‭‭

Deuteronomy 16:9 -“Count off seven weeks from the time you begin to put the sickle to the standing grain.”
‭‭

The Hebrew translation of "seven weeks" was shivah shavuot.

Genesis 29:27 - “Finish this daughter’s bridal week; then we will give you the younger one also, in return for another seven years of work.”

The Hebrew translation of "week" here was shavua, while "seven years" was shivah shaniym.

Leviticus 25:8- ““ ‘Count off seven sabbath yearsseven times seven years—so that the seven sabbath years amount to a period of forty-nine years.”

The Hebrew translation of "seven sabbath years" was sheva shabatot shaniym, while "seven times seven years" was sheva shaniym sheva. The interesting thing here is if Daniel was speaking about seven years of seven, he could have used either "sheva shaniym sheva" or even easier would have been sheva shabatot shaniym.

Also if shavui'ym would have been meant to be used as "weeks of years" as you propose, then he would have said shavui'ym shaniym, or using the proper version of weeks he would have said "Shavuot shaniym".

He didn't use either one! So tell me again how I am stretching the word to fit my use and how the "weeks of years" interpretation isn't? As a matter of fact, it would seem to me that the "weeks of years" translation is adding a word to the bible as if God's word needed help. Where the translation I am working off of translates shavui'ym to a literal and undefined seven. Leaving the reader, who understands, to interpret the value of seven. Furthermore, the use of shavua in Daniel I interpreted to be a literal week as was the common use for the word in the Genesis verse above, whereas a plural week was Shavuot. 

The bottom line here is, I have evaluated your arguments time and time again. Showed you where they are either stretching the word to infer meaning that you want it to mean, or have in some cases misused or misquoted scripture all together. I have not strayed from the word once in my interpretation, but use it to confirm or deny the truth regardless of the source. I take care to evaluate all interpretations with the same measuring stick, never applying scrutiny to one side of an argument that I wouldn't apply to the other. I don't believe that you can say the same. As a matter of fact, you have used scrutiny towards my interpretation of the various aspects of the prophecy that we have discussed and it has withstood all of the scrutiny because it was already validated against scripture. If you applied a fraction of that scrutiny to your interpretation, it would fall apart. As for my interpretation of the seventy sevens, only God knows if I am right. This is not something as cut and dry as the Cyrus decree. However, the math works. But this obviously doesn't matter to you because you don't want me to be right. For whatever reason. That's ok too. I don't you to. I just saw what I believed to be a veil of confusion and thought that I would try to push through it with you. But at this point, this conversation is doing nothing to turn hearts towards Jesus. If you were sincerely trying to understand, this might have been worth it. But in the last few posts it became obvious that you are just trying to prove me wrong. In either case, there is much better use of our time in preaching the good news to those that don't yet understand that they're going to need it... Really really soon. God Bless you and Good luck!

All Glory to Our Father in Heaven,

Daniel

39 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Daniel.

Now you said -

`I did not supply scripture to support the years, months and day theory as there isn't any scriptural evidence of that......... . It is only after that moment of surrender that the answer came clearly to mind....... Could I be deceived? Absolutely.`

Can you see there Daniel that you are telling me that you have NO scriptural support for your `months, years, days.` Thus it seems that you would have me/us believe your thought concerning those. Whereas I am telling you that I believe God does show us in His word the exact timing of the 70 weeks.

Do you desire to keep going?

Marilyn.

No scriptural support as to how I determined that seven sevens were months and sixty-two were years... But this is because they were meant to be given values as the values were intentionally left off.  This is not any different than determining that 7 were weeks of years... Both are providing values that weren't included. 

And when you quote out of context, the statement loses its intended meaning. I don't believe this was an accident. But this is a trend I saw before you did it to my words.

Edited by Daniel23

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,172
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Daniel bro,

I understand that you would have been very excited thinking that the Holy Spirit gave you understanding of the 70 weeks. Then you wanted to share with us & we did not receive what you said. I`m sorry that you would have been hurt & felt misunderstood. So I`m praying that the Holy Spirit will continue to guide us into all truth.

I think we have finished discussing, Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 03/05/2016 at 6:08 AM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Sister,

If it is as you say then it would be 69 x 7 weeks till Messiah the Prince. That would give you the exact date. Find the date for Messiah the Prince in scripture & there you have your measurement.

Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn

We cannot know the exact dates which is my point.  We are trying to use men's wisdom to work out spiritual things, and we don't all have to be mathmeticians or historians to realise that this prophecy is already fulfilled.  From the commandment to rebuild the temple to the destruction of the temple would be 70 weeks.  Simple as that.  God spoke to us in "weeks".  We don't need to be experts in the Hebrew also.  The mistake that is being made, and that I applied myself before is that we are adding up the weeks given.  We don't need to do any adding up, but just read what is written, and to read it carefully.

Daniel 9:24   Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Daniel 9:25: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. threescore and two weeks, and shall be seven weeks the Prince the Messiah unto from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalemthat   Know therefore and understand,

7 weeks to build the temple

62 weeks and the Messiah will be cut off, see below

Daniel 9:26   And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

62 weeks, the Messiah is cut off

Daniel 9:27   And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Jesus cut off in the midst of week 62.

Inside the commandment it took 7 weeks to build the temple. 

Took 46 yrs to build according to NT.

From the order to go ahead and start, and gather all the wood and stone before actually laying the first stone to it's finish would fit into this 7 weeks as mentioned separately.

From the commandment given by the angel to Daniel, to week 62, Christ was cut off in the midst of the week.

8 weeks later the temple was destroyed;

Daniel 9:26   And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

The end of the 70 weeks is the destruction of the temple which already happened as prophesied.  After this, the 70 weeks, desolations are determined until the end, but the 70 weeks are over.  This prophecy is finished, and cannot be applied to the future, we have other prophesies for that.

I also know that in the Book of Enoch, he described "weeks" also.  These weeks were not all equal representing a certain amount of years all equal to each other, but represented events, stages.

Edited by Sister

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Daniel bro,

I understand that you would have been very excited thinking that the Holy Spirit gave you understanding of the 70 weeks. Then you wanted to share with us & we did not receive what you said. I`m sorry that you would have been hurt & felt misunderstood. So I`m praying that the Holy Spirit will continue to guide us into all truth.

I think we have finished discussing, Marilyn.

You know that is almost accurate... But I wasn't hurt by any of it. I am not seeking validation from man (or woman ?), so my feelings weren't on the line to be hurt. It was more feeling a sort of a frustration with the mindset of those who judge (or discern) others with a different set of principles than they do themselves. It honestly doesn't bother me that you disagree with my interpretation, but the reasoning and the twisting of words behind it is what really got me to the point where I realized there is use in trying to get any one to see what they are not willing to see. I just will focus on sharing the Good News of Jesus!  I am sure you can agree with that!  ??

Be Blessed,

Daniel

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

On 5/5/2016 at 9:12 AM, Sister said:

The end of the 70 weeks is the destruction of the temple which already happened as prophesied.  After this, the 70 weeks, desolations are determined until the end, but the 70 weeks are over.  This prophecy is finished, and cannot be applied to the future, we have other prophesies for that.

I also know that in the Book of Enoch, he described "weeks" also.  These weeks were not all equal representing a certain amount of years all equal to each other, but represented events, stages.

I thought that the destruction of Jerusalem came some time later after the 70th week? I agree with you about the 70th week not being separate and future. I too can't find any permission to do that going by what has been written in the Bible.

Jesus was cut off in the middle of the 69th week. 70 weeks of probation for Israel, 7 weeks of building the wall in troubled times, plus 62 weeks extra until the Messiah. And in the middle of that last week of the 70, the 69th week, or the 62nd week if counting from the rebuilding of the walls, the Messiah is cut off. Which puts the end of the 70th week three and a half years after His sacrifice.

Jerusalem was not destroyed until another 36 years later. It was over for Israel at the end of the 70th week, when they killed the first disciple - Stephen in 34 AD, (at the very same time God elected a man named Saul to begin era of the Gentiles as the new custodians for the gospel.)

Calculated as follows; 

70 weeks are given to Israel 70 x 7 = 490 years 

457 BC --------------------------------------------------------------------------34 AD

69 weeks (Seven, three score and two weeks) from the rebuilding until the Messiah 69 x 7 = 483 years

457 BC----------------------------------------------------------- 27 AD

7 weeks of rebuilding the wall 7 x 7 = 49 years

457 BC -----------408 BC-----------------------------------------27 AD-----------34 AD

Another 62 weeks after the walls until the Messiah 62 x 7 = 434 years

457 BC -----------408 BC------------------------------------------27 AD----------34 AD

In the middle of the week Messiah is cut off 1 x 7 halved = 3.5 years

457 BC -----------408 BC------------------------------------------27 AD---31 AD---34 AD

"The people of the prince that shall come" will destroy Jerusalem 70 AD.

On 07/05/2016 at 8:03 PM, Kan said:

I thought that the destruction of Jerusalem came some time later after the 70th week? I agree with you about the 70th week not being separate and future. I too can't find any permission to do that going by what has been written in the Bible.

Jesus was cut off in the middle of the 69th week. 70 weeks of probation for Israel, 7 weeks of building the wall in troubled times, plus 62 weeks extra until the Messiah. And in the middle of that last week of the 70, the 69th week, or the 62nd week if counting from the rebuilding of the walls, the Messiah is cut off. Which puts the end of the 70th week three and a half years after His sacrifice.

Jerusalem was not destroyed until another 36 years later. It was over for Israel at the end of the 70th week, when they killed the first disciple - Stephen in 34 AD, (at the very same time God elected a man named Saul to begin era of the Gentiles as the new custodians for the gospel.)

Calculated as follows; 

70 weeks are given to Israel 70 x 7 = 490 years 

457 BC --------------------------------------------------------------------------34 AD

69 weeks (Seven, three score and two weeks) from the rebuilding until the Messiah 69 x 7 = 483 years

457 BC----------------------------------------------------------- 27 AD

7 weeks of rebuilding the wall 7 x 7 = 49 years

457 BC -----------408 BC-----------------------------------------27 AD-----------34 AD

Another 62 weeks after the walls until the Messiah 62 x 7 = 434 years

457 BC -----------408 BC------------------------------------------27 AD----------34 AD

In the middle of the week Messiah is cut off 1 x 7 halved = 3.5 years

457 BC -----------408 BC------------------------------------------27 AD---31 AD---34 AD

"The people of the prince that shall come" will destroy Jerusalem 70 AD.

Hi Kan

The end of the 70 weeks is here;

When that "Prince" of the Romans (Titus) came to destroy the temple, the prophecy was fulfilled.  This is the end of the 70 weeks.  It came with a flood (war).

We know the 2nd temple was rebuilt and then destroyed again.  To work out dates, and the exact years is not necessary.  We know this all took place, and the prophecy fulfilled.  That's the main thing.

This is the point I am making;

Daniel 9:25: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. threescore and two weeks, and shall be seven weeks the Prince the Messiah unto from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem that   Know therefore and understand,

We are adding up the 62 weeks and the seven weeks together from this verse.  We are leaving ourselves with one week.....no no no, lets go back.

I'm saying, just read it like it says......  Don't add up the 62 weeks and the 7 weeks to equal 69 weeks.

It took 7 weeks for the rebuilding of the temple...from laying the first stone to the finish.  If we want to get nitty gritty, the Jews knew how long it took to rebuild the temple;

John 2:20   Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

46 years.  That's the 7 weeks.  It's not an equal 49 years.

Daniel 9:26   And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, .......

At week 62 the Messiah was cut off (in the midst of that week).  Not week 62 after the 7 weeks or visa versa, but AT WEEK 62 from the Command.

The temple was already built, when Christ was crucified.  The temple built within that 62 weeks.  Can you see now why adding the 62 weeks and the 7 weeks makes no sense?

8 weeks later, the temple was destroyed.

I hope this makes sense.

Edited by Sister

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

Yes it does make sense how you figured it out.

But see how the 7 weeks go together with the 62, it says so in verse 25, before the 62 weeks are introduced.

First the street and the walls are fixed over a period of 49 years, then the temple was repaired for 46 years, which is not mentioned here. But it goes on from the building of the street and walls, to the remaining years left until the Messiah, which is 62 weeks.

You have put the 49 years or 7 weeks after the Messiah. 31 AD plus 49 is 80 AD. Maybe I got it wrong. 27 AD plus 49 is 76 AD. No.... 27 AD plus 46 is 73 AD. Not quite, but we can shift the dates of the Messiah, which would not agree with Luke and the record of a particular Roman ruler.

Now you also pointed out the word "END" in big letters. "the end thereof" is not talking about the end of the 70 weeks is it? I thought it is talking about the end of "the city and the sanctuary?" And also "unto the end of the war." That's not the end of 70 weeks is it?

It could be, but the primary interpretation of the language is as follows, the word "thereof" is referring to the preceding sentence and subject - the destruction of "the city and the sanctuary."

19 hours ago, Kan said:

Yes it does make sense how you figured it out.

But see how the 7 weeks go together with the 62, it says so in verse 25, before the 62 weeks are introduced.

First the street and the walls are fixed over a period of 49 years, then the temple was repaired for 46 years, which is not mentioned here. But it goes on from the building of the street and walls, to the remaining years left until the Messiah, which is 62 weeks.

You have put the 49 years or 7 weeks after the Messiah. 31 AD plus 49 is 80 AD. Maybe I got it wrong. 27 AD plus 49 is 76 AD. No.... 27 AD plus 46 is 73 AD. Not quite, but we can shift the dates of the Messiah, which would not agree with Luke and the record of a particular Roman ruler.

Now you also pointed out the word "END" in big letters. "the end thereof" is not talking about the end of the 70 weeks is it? I thought it is talking about the end of "the city and the sanctuary?" And also "unto the end of the war." That's not the end of 70 weeks is it?

It could be, but the primary interpretation of the language is as follows, the word "thereof" is referring to the preceding sentence and subject - the destruction of "the city and the sanctuary."

Hi Kan

Yes, the 7 weeks are stated just before the 62 weeks, which is why we keep adding them up together.  God did not lay it out easy for us, and already knew this would be the "stumbling block" amongst us who prefer to use man's or our own wisdom instead of hearing what the spirit says.  God is very very tricky, he tricked me even.  I love how he does that... then when he finally reveals, our egos get deflated.

Here is that verse;

Daniel 9:25   Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

Notice he said that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and build Jerusalem?  So from when the angel gave the command,... to restore (rebuild) the temple, this part would take only 7 weeks (looking back now, this happened, we know that, what year exactly we don't know, who cares, it happened, the temple was rebuilt)...now....pause.....it continues "AND 62 weeks: The street shall be built again, and the wall even in troublous times"....simple, this happened all within that 62 week period, just like the 7 weeks happened within that same period.  The wall was built, the temple built, Jerusalem inhabited again,.. all done by the time Christ got there and was crucified.

Here's the icing on the cake;

There's that 62 weeks again!  Now it's clear.  The Messiah was cut off to Israel at his death and resurrection....but God is still merciful, he still gives them time to think about what they did and repent as new witness testimonials from the apostles, disciples, and all peoples whom Jesus showed himself to gave their witness accounts that he performed all he did and was back from the dead, alive again and was indeed truly the Son of God. 

All those who believed and who confessed Christ were hunted down, persecuted, and had to flee Jerusalem, whilst the rest who refused to believe still stayed and received a terrible ending of their city Jerusalem and destruction of their temple by the Romans.  This happened 8 weeks after the Messiah was cut off. This is the "time up" phase, the end of the 70 week prophecy.  God showed them he would not fight this battle for them and that they were on their own, as he already planned and explained to Daniel.

God is simply saying, your first temple was destroyed, you had no temple for around 490 yrs, because I took it off you, then I allowed you to have your temple rebuilt, .. then I sent my Son to preach in your temple and your city so that you could hear my Word, that I desire mercy and not sacrifice to wipe your sins clean, to establish righteousness, make an end of those animal sacrifices and old laws that cannot take away sin, and because you refused my Son, you refused me, so I am going to take the temple off you again because your worship is in vain and you're not listening STILL. 

This would all happen in 70 weeks from the Command given to Daniel.  End of prophecy.  After this desolations are determined to the end, until the "consumation" (the Coming, and crowning of our Lord Jesus before the whole earth where every knee will bow)  and desolations for Israel and the rest of the unbelieving world.  This desolation, this spiritual darkness, this emptiness will end with a war again, a bigger war where Christ will fight against all the ungodly and put an end to this madness.

The whole prophecy is not about us trying to show off our own wisdom about how good we are at calculating years, and getting dates right, spending endless amounts of time researching to prove the exact number of years etc with dates , arguing back and forth, but about looking back and knowing that this prophecy happened and is fulfilled as explained to Daniel, ....and when we understand this, we won't be making any comments about Daniel's 70th week into the future, and joining in with a confusing new doctrine, but staying away from it.

That's all I have to say really.