• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,060
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 7:15 AM, Bonky said:

I felt a sense of irony as I skimmed the article.   On one hand I was very impressed with their acknowledgement of the weaknesses of the common individual arguments; but then I had to raise an eyebrow at their conclusions.   They end with statements that essentially say "It's obvious the Bible is true..."  or "Those who say they don't believe in our God are liars".  

Am I missing something?

Yes the thing your missing and is the why you believe no absolute truth... simple logic dictates that in order for a lie to exist truth must be already in place!
This is the platform for which God begins His Word

Ge 1:1
 In the beginning God
KJV

As the absolute truth is placed in the absolute logic here and faith is the only vehicle but the logic says it is the only way... this is an absolute statement!
All people will stand before God and be brought into an accounting of why they did not believe God, Who is absolute truth, absolutely...
Love, Steven

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,060
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 9:23 AM, Vendtre said:

It is not saying that bias can be removed, it is saying that despite our bias God can still redeem us.  None of us on this side of the grave are yet perfect in any manner, and it is folly to assume we are, a dangerous folly at that.  

Once one has eaten of the Bread of Life this bread here that we eat in death becomes more solvent and unimportant... we understand we are children
of another place here only to testify of there that others may come as well.  Love, Steven