Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Thanks for sharing, John  Haller is a very gifted speaker , I will watch more from him another time..

Praying Jesus come..

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Amen~!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/31/1955

Amen

• 8 months later...

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Birthday:  02/23/1982

Does anti-zionism=antisemitism ? 

Guest shiloh357
7 hours ago, Remnantrob said:

Does anti-zionism=antisemitism ? 

Anti-Zionism is anti-Semitism expressed on a global scale.    Classic Anti-Semitism denies Jews equal rights in a given community.  Anti-Zionism is the denial of Israel the right to operate as an equal member of the community of nations.

Zionism is:

• The National Liberation movement of the Jewish People.

• It is the modern expression of the ancient longing by the Jewish People to return to their land and live as a free people once again.

• It is the desire to secure a modern state for the Jewish nation.

• It is the conviction that the Jewish people have the right to live in freedom and security in its homeland.

• It is the determination to aid and encourage the return of any and all Jewish refugees of the Diaspora who wish to return home.

• It is the concern for the safety and security of that modern state, and the desire to see it strong enough to defend itself and the Jewish people as a whole from any present or future existential threat.

If these were denied to any other people, it would be considered racism.   But Anti-Semitism/Anti-Zionism has become, in our day, the one form of socially acceptable racism.

Anti-Zionists are racists, pure and simple.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Birthday:  02/23/1982

Are the people of Palestine Semitic people?  If so then isn't fighting against them antisemitism?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Does that mean God is anti-Semitic too based on your parameters?.. Didn't God declare he would make them be hated and put out of the land?

• Lam 4:11-16  The LORD has fulfilled His fury, He has poured out His fierce anger. He kindled a fire in Zion, And it has devoured its foundations.  (12)  The kings of the earth, And all inhabitants of the world, Would not have believed That the adversary and the enemy Could enter the gates of Jerusalem— (13)  Because of the sins of her prophets And the iniquities of her priests, Who shed in her midst The blood of the just.  (14)  They wandered blind in the streets; They have defiled themselves with blood, So that no one would touch their garments.  (15)  They cried out to them, "Go away, unclean! Go away, go away, Do not touch us!" When they fled and wandered, Those among the nations said, "They shall no longer dwell here."  (16)  The face of the LORD scattered them; He no longer regards them. The people do not respect the priests Nor show favor to the elders.

Wait, isn't a Jewish only state discriminating? I thought Jesus's new covenant removed the racial distinction?

• Rom_10:12  For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him.

Are Jews Christian now? I thought they rejected God's Son and adopted the Talmud and mystical Kabbalah from Babylon instead? Interesting. ..

So you're saying we need to support a Jewish state?

Based on their covenant, didn't they have a conditional, blessing or cursing land agreement according to their obedience in Duet 28 and Lev 26? Have they repented of their sins and received atonement yet?

• Deu 28:63-65  And it shall be, that just as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good and multiply you, so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you and bring you to nothing; and you shall be plucked from off the land which you go to possess.  (64)  "Then the LORD will scatter you among all peoples, from one end of the earth to the other, and there you shall serve other gods, which neither you nor your fathers have known—wood and stone.  (65)  And among those nations you shall find no rest, nor shall the sole of your foot have a resting place; but there the LORD will give you a trembling heart, failing eyes, and anguish of soul.

• Lev 26:31-33  I will lay your cities waste and bring your sanctuaries to desolation, and I will not smell the fragrance of your sweet aromas.  (32)  I will bring the land to desolation, and your enemies who dwell in it shall be astonished at it.  (33)  I will scatter you among the nations and draw out a sword after you; your land shall be desolate and your cities waste.

Oh, I see. Ok. So they deserve it regardless? So, Zion can be built without obedience to God? Sort of a man-made kingdom?

• Mic 3:8-12  But truly I am full of power by the Spirit of the LORD, And of justice and might, To declare to Jacob his transgression And to Israel his sin.  (9)  Now hear this, You heads of the house of Jacob And rulers of the house of Israel, Who abhor justice And pervert all equity,  (10)  Who build up Zion with bloodshed And Jerusalem with iniquity:  (11)  Her heads judge for a bribe, Her priests teach for pay, And her prophets divine for money. Yet they lean on the LORD, and say, "Is not the LORD among us? No harm can come upon us."  (12)  Therefore because of you Zion shall be plowed like a field, Jerusalem shall become heaps of ruins, And the mountain of the temple Like the bare hills of the forest.

But wait, should we really support their blessings apart from obedience to God? Doesn't God prophecy a judgment against them?

• Zec 14:1-2  Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, And your spoil will be divided in your midst.  (2)  For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; The city shall be taken, The houses rifled, And the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Is God just being anti-Zionist and anti-Semitic? Should I approve of their state apart from God's covenant of law and obedience with them? I love my kin but should I help them despite God's conditions? Am I sinning supporting a godless rebellious nation who God is going to judge? Can I just love them by praying for them to repent and receive God's forgiveness in Christ and not be anti-Semitic for not supporting them?

Edited by unworthydude

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

Romans 11

11 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:

10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.

11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.

20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?

35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?

36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

11 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Anti-Zionism is anti-Semitism expressed on a global scale.    Classic Anti-Semitism denies Jews equal rights in a given community.  Anti-Zionism is the denial of Israel the right to operate as an equal member of the community of nations.

Zionism is:

• The National Liberation movement of the Jewish People.

• It is the modern expression of the ancient longing by the Jewish People to return to their land and live as a free people once again.

• It is the desire to secure a modern state for the Jewish nation.

• It is the conviction that the Jewish people have the right to live in freedom and security in its homeland.

• It is the determination to aid and encourage the return of any and all Jewish refugees of the Diaspora who wish to return home.

• It is the concern for the safety and security of that modern state, and the desire to see it strong enough to defend itself and the Jewish people as a whole from any present or future existential threat.

If these were denied to any other people, it would be considered racism.   But Anti-Semitism/Anti-Zionism has become, in our day, the one form of socially acceptable racism.

You are going too far.

Zionism has the aim to START UP THE OLD COVENANT WORSHIP AGAIN IN JERUSALEM WITH A NEW TEMPLE.

So add that to your list, because that is the purpose for the Zionist movement in these last days, i.e., it's in prep for the coming pseudo-Christ to Jerusalem, to sit in that rebuilt temple and proclaim himself as God, and over all that worshiped or called God (2 Thess.2).

Those in Christ Jesus do NOT need another temple in Jerusalem, nor animal sacrifices, nor a Levitical priesthood over us. The temple is to be a spiritual temple now, and JESUS became the one Perfect Sacrifice for sin for ALL time, and those in Christ now are made priests, as Jesus is our High Priest after the Order of Melchizedek.