• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1967

I found these statistics to be very alarming. How many of the people represented in this data are migrating to free countries?  Does their believe in and desire for Sharia magically disappear when they cross a border? Of course not. I'll just leave it at that and let the chart speak for itself.

These statistics came from http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/12/07/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

I didn't take the time to read the entire article and don't necessarily endorse everything written. This set of data is just one of many that indicate how strong Islam has become in the West.

Sharia Stats.jpg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/10/51-of-u-s-muslims-want-sharia-60-of-young-muslims-more-loyal-to-islam-than-to-u-s

51% of U.S. Muslims want Sharia; 60% of young Muslims more loyal to Islam than to U.S.

October 15, 20153:43 pm By Robert Spencer

Really, what did you expect? A considerable portion of U.S. domestic and foreign policy is based on the assumption that Islam in the U.S. will be different: that Muslims here believe differently from those elsewhere, and do not accept the doctrines of violence against and subjugation of unbelievers that have characterized Islam throughout its history. But on what is that assumption based? Nothing but wishful thinking. And future generations of non-Muslims will pay the price

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.70
  • Days Won:  37

2 hours ago, other one said:

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/10/51-of-u-s-muslims-want-sharia-60-of-young-muslims-more-loyal-to-islam-than-to-u-s

51% of U.S. Muslims want Sharia; 60% of young Muslims more loyal to Islam than to U.S.

October 15, 20153:43 pm By Robert Spencer

Really, what did you expect? A considerable portion of U.S. domestic and foreign policy is based on the assumption that Islam in the U.S. will be different: that Muslims here believe differently from those elsewhere, and do not accept the doctrines of violence against and subjugation of unbelievers that have characterized Islam throughout its history. But on what is that assumption based? Nothing but wishful thinking. And future generations of non-Muslims will pay the price

How do they come up with these figures?

43 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

How do they come up with these figures?

I'm not sure, but I have read that or very similar figures on several Islamic web sites.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.70
  • Days Won:  37

4 hours ago, other one said:

I'm not sure, but I have read that or very similar figures on several Islamic web sites.

Unless there is some way to independently confirm those figures, I would hold them suspect.

1 minute ago, Davida said:

unfortunately some want to witness to believers instead

Who wants to witness to the Flower....           I believe I have heard her say that Jesus is her Lord and believes that the Father raised him from the dead.....    like it or not that makes her my sister....   and my biological sister is a radical right wing democrat.....   and you should be a fly on the wall over our discussions on politics.... 

I grew up in the Church of Christ until i was about 18, and I can tell you that thier unwritten doctrine is as off as the Catholic Church....     is there any doctrine that you agree with totally.....    Not me and we have tried almost all of them...

What I like about Flower is that she really knows why she believes what she does.....    though we disagree, how can I tell her she's headed in the wrong way when I can't find what I would consider a place that is all right.

I personally attend a small Nazarene Church, not because I agree with their doctrine, but because all of the people who attend there are decent loving people who take care of each other.......    and that's something I didn't find in most places.....   I would hear a lot of talk, but not any real action.                 I have seen our church take up an offering for one of our elder members who is having financial problems and raise two or three thousand dollars with only 75 to a hundred people present...     I've seen in the past where our members  would go replace the roof on a struggling members house  or paint it...      It gets very exciting to worship with people like this.

53 minutes ago, Davida said:

When someone is a brother or sister in Christ , they have the Holy Spirit within them which guides to true understanding of the written word.  The Holy Spirit gives a hunger to learn and be corrected using  the word of God.  It doesn't teach false doctrine , or that Jesus replaced the written Word of God.   Since when does the Holy Spirit filled person readily misinterpret scripture , twist it for the person's own Rcc personal agenda ,  to dodge questions, change the focus when witnessed to using the word, continually promote worship and prayers to Mary and the dead Rcc saints? There are plenty of unsaved that are lovely people but still spiritually dead according to the Bible.  Charisma  or charm is not a fruit of the spirit rather it was a characteristic that was first revealed in the garden. It is not one of the characteristics of the Holy Spirit either. 

David....   I've been here now for going on 13 years....   and I can tell you without any doubt whatsoever that people can read the English translation of the Bible and see it saying different things.....    when you take the time to try and understand why a person believes what they do, you can get a grasp on why we have so many denominations...    And add to that Flower believes that the historical things in her church also play a roll in what they believe.....   things we may disagree on, but still it is her prerogative to have that belief.    When she expresses things that I think would hurt a non believer or new christian I have the duty to disagree with her, but I should not tell her she's wrong....

I have a different view of a lot of scripture from my experiences being very involved with the dark side....   when you live with and converse with dark spirits in high places, it gives a much deeper understanding of the war going on between those fallen angels and our Father....   and why the world is what it is today...     but I can't really pass some of it along for it being so absolutely disgusting...                So I have learned to cut people a bit more slack than some of you.     Most of the spirit level things I read on here are very superficial and in some ways simple minded...  

But I can say from my perspective that I consider the RCC to have been taken over by Satan himself and know that from speaking to people who was there when it happened....    but I also can say that I do not believe that Flower has sold out to that Devil and she's as deceived as most Christians are about what's happening in the spiritual realm today.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,056
  • Content Per Day:  15.19
  • Days Won:  0

On Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at 0:25 PM, Davida said:

I've read the same also, it usually those with an agenda that like to gloss over these numbers. Islam is the whole enchilada, it governs all existence of everyone, not just muslims but applies to everyone else regardless of their religion or culture who live in the land , or whether it is the host culture.

I agree.  That statement of yours sums it up quite well.