• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Days Won:  37

2 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

The man of sin as well as the son of perdition are both satan.It would be wise of you to seek and find out the many names that satan goes by.....................

No this is false.

You are simply reading what you want to read into scripture.  Anyone can do that.  Anyone can take what they want scripture to say and "say it"  but that is an absolutely meaningless tactic.

Judas Iscariot was the man of perdition in the verse I gave you.    There is absolutely no question about it given its context.

1 minute ago, n2thelight said:

Gonna leave that alone for now,but I can tell you it was'nt because of an apple or any other fruit

That's not quite far.

You just denegrated many, many hundreds of millions of christians, mocking their belief,

Yet when you are asked to explain how man fell, you decline?

Sorry,  I don't think your words can carry much weight if you are unable to explain why we should hold to the long standing story as to the fall of man in contempt as you do.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

15 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

No this is false.

You are simply reading what you want to read into scripture.  Anyone can do that.  Anyone can take what they want scripture to say and "say it"  but that is an absolutely meaningless tactic.

Judas Iscariot was the man of perdition in the verse I gave you.    There is absolutely no question about it given its context.

Okay

II Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come [it will not be], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"

The word "perdition" means "one that perishes". Satan and only Satan has already been condemned to die [to perish] by God. Satan's judgment day has come already back in the first earth age, and he will have no part in the Great White Throne judgment, or any other judgment yet to come. He has already been judged, and sentence by God to death "perdition" [Ezekiel 28 covers this judgment].

Read the 38th chapter of Ezekiel then get back with me

46 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

Okay

II Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come [it will not be], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"

The word "perdition" means "one that perishes". Satan and only Satan has already been condemned to die [to perish] by God. Satan's judgment day has come already back in the first earth age, and he will have no part in the Great White Throne judgment, or any other judgment yet to come. He has already been judged, and sentence by God to death "perdition" [Ezekiel 28 covers this judgment].

Just like "son of perdition" meant a man  in John 17:12  - Judas Iscariot, so does "son of perdition" mean a man in 2 Thessalonians, and Paul even makes it clear it is a man -  he calls him  "the MAN of sin"  - he is one we don't yet who it is.

Satan was never condemned to die.  He did not have a mortal body.   Angels do not die.

Notice in the verse from  2 Thess 2:3 Paul says "man of sin"  -  the word "man" is specifically NOT applicable to angels, fallen or otherwise:

• ἄνθρωπος ánthrōpos, anth'-ro-pos; from G435 and ὤψ ṓps (the countenance; from G3700); man-faced, i.e. a human being:—certain, man.

• a human being, whether male or female

1. generically, to include all human individuals

2. to distinguish man from beings of a different order

1. of animals and plants

2. of from God and Christ

3. of the angels

3. with the added notion of weakness, by which man is led into a mistake or prompted to sin

4. with the adjunct notion of contempt or disdainful pity

5. with reference to two fold nature of man, body and soul

6. with reference to the two fold nature of man, the corrupt and the truly Christian man, conformed to the nature of God

7. with reference to sex, a male

• indefinitely, someone, a man, one

• in the plural, people

• joined with other words, merchantman

"to distinguish man from beings of a different order - of the angels"   To distinguish man from angels.

Right there, from the original language, the man of sin, the son of perdition CANNOT be an angel, fallen or otherwise.

50 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

Just like "son of perdition" meant a man  in John 17:12  - Judas Iscariot, so does "son of perdition" mean a man in 2 Thessalonians, and Paul even makes it clear it is a man -  he calls him  "the MAN of sin"  - he is one we don't yet who it is.

Satan was never condemned to die.  He did not have a mortal body.   Angels do not die.

Notice in the verse from  2 Thess 2:3 Paul says "man of sin"  -  the word "man" is specifically NOT applicable to angels, fallen or otherwise:

• ἄνθρωπος ánthrōpos, anth'-ro-pos; from G435 and ὤψ ṓps (the countenance; from G3700); man-faced, i.e. a human being:—certain, man.

• a human being, whether male or female

1. generically, to include all human individuals

2. to distinguish man from beings of a different order

1. of animals and plants

2. of from God and Christ

3. of the angels

3. with the added notion of weakness, by which man is led into a mistake or prompted to sin

4. with the adjunct notion of contempt or disdainful pity

5. with reference to two fold nature of man, body and soul

6. with reference to the two fold nature of man, the corrupt and the truly Christian man, conformed to the nature of God

7. with reference to sex, a male

• indefinitely, someone, a man, one

• in the plural, people

• joined with other words, merchantman

"to distinguish man from beings of a different order - of the angels"   To distinguish man from angels.

Right there, from the original language, the man of sin, the son of perdition CANNOT be an angel, fallen or otherwise.

Okay let's go to Ezekiel

Ezekiel 28:12 "Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the King of Tyrus, and say unto him, 'Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty."

Ezekiel 28:13 "Thou hast been in Eden the Garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the Sardis, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created."

Ezekiel 28:14 "Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire."

Now we know this one in Eden has to be Satan, and not Adam, for a cherub has never lived in the body of a man. Back in the thirteenth verse there are ten precious stones mentioned , and each of these stones are on the breastplate of the of the high priest. Before Satan's fall, he sat in an extremely high position, of responsibility.

Ezekiel 28:15 "Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee."

Ezekiel 28:16 "By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire."

Ezekiel 28:17 "Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of the brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee."

Ezekiel 28:18
"Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee."

Ezekiel 28:19
"All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more."

The above verses speaks about satan,and if you notice he has been sentenced to death,and called a man

I don't know who told you that angels can't die,as satan shall and all who followed him

Now I'll help you out again

Isaiah 14:13 "For thou hast said in thine heart, `I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:"

This is the "morning star" Lucifer that is speaking here.

Isaiah 14:14 "I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the MOST HIGH." This is still this fake morning star Lucifer talking.

Isaiah 14:15 "Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit." 

Isaiah 14:16 "They that see thee shall shall narrowly look upon the, and consider thee, saying. "Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;" 

Notice again he(satan) is called a man

Now let's zoom to Thess

II Thessalonians 2:4 "Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

No man will pretend to be God but satan,and again he is called a man

The "Son of perdition" is Satan and Isaiah just told us this very same thing. Remember, the temple of God is on mount Zion, and "on the side of the North". This person sitting there is sitting in God's seat, pretending to be God: "Showing himself that he is God."

Do you know what Jesus said about this very thing. Jesus called it in Matthew 24:15, the very same thing that Daniel called it in Daniel 9:27; "the Abomination of desolation". A more correct translation in the "James Moffatt translation Bible" is called "The abomination by the desolator".

"Satan claiming to be God" is the abomination, and "he" [Satan] is the desolator, for the entire world will believe him; except for God's elect, and all those who have the seal of God in their minds [foreheads]. The sealed of God have their gospel armor on, and they are ready to face Satan and his system in the spiritual warfare.

If you still can't see it,just put it on the shelf...............

10 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

Okay let's go to Ezekiel

No, we don't go to Ezekiel.

We stay on what Paul wrote  IN GREEK  (not Hebrew).

We cannot change what Paul said in Greek by your interpretation of a book written many hundreds of years earlier in a completely different language.

"Man" cannot refer to anyone other than a real human being - "man of sin."   "Man" refers specifically to a human being  IN DIRECT OPPOSITION TO any other order of being.    It cannot refer to satan as satan is not a human being by the very definition of the word used.    You cannot make it refer to something other than a human being without doing violence to the scriptures. 

We cannot change this by referring to an Old Testament passage.  Paul very carefully picked his words.   He knew exactly what he was saying.   And there is no possibility his words refer to anything other than a human being.

We do not pass Go, we do not collect $200.

What this means is you are misunderstanding other scripture which you see to be in direct opposition to this truth we see in Paul's words.  

The son of perdition, the man of sin, is, and can only be, a human being.

Who Is The Son of Perdition?

The truth shall make you free, Christ usessymbolize like insects, water, wind, trees, animals, horses, seasons, all of the nature itself, to relate something to you because you can identify with the things you can see.

Who is this son of perdition?

It's Satan the devil.

Revelation 17:11 and Revelation 9:11 He is the second beast and the king over the first beast which is apolitical system.

Revelation 13:1, Is saying. I saw a political system rise up out of the people, with ten rulers that take hold out of the seven nations or dominations in the whole world and almost brings in one Worldism.

Revelation 13:3 One of the rulers will do something, and cause a deadly wound to the system.

Revelation 13:11 Satan will be cast out of heaven, he heals the deadly wound and will bring in one Worldism and deceived the world.

Revelation 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 9:4 All the world will be deceived, but God's elect, these have the Seal of God in their forehead.

Satan is cast out of heaven. He going to be saying, I am God. Where will he be? Jerusalem

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
  • Here is Lucifer's for the statement that Jesus made; I am he that liveth, and behold, I am alive forever, Lucifer's was in the garden, he is not, because he is in heaven until he is cast to the earth, and yet is when he ascends out of the bottomless pit.
  • Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
  • Revelation17:2 By her fornication or lies, she brings in Babylon
  • Revelation 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
  • 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
  • 3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
  •  
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
  • In your forehead is to know God's Word
  • Seven Heads - Seven mountains, in Greek means seven nations
  • Seven dominations would be better
  • The world will be divided up into seven dominions or seven specific geographical areas
  •  
10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

• This was and is Satan's power structure from beginning to end.
  • Verse 8 proves that Satan's will be the eighth king and will reign in person.
  • Revelation 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
  • The word "Abaddon" in Hebrew means a destroying angel
  • Which means a destroyer, Satan or devil
  • Satan is their king
  • Satan comes to earth to lead his army of false religious teachers to deceive, if possible, even the elect..
  •  
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
  • Look up (684) perdition: Means ruin, loss, destruction.
  • It has the same root 622, as the word Apollyon 623, which is Satan.
  • 1 Corinthians 14:33 - Shows us that God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
  • Mother of harlots and abominations, She is a parent to the evil offspring of idolatry.
  • Luke 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
  • Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: And his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
  •  
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
  • Revelation 13:1 I saw a political system rise up out of the people, with ten rulers that take hold out of the seven nations or dominations in the whole world and almost brings in one worldism.
  • This political system almost brings in one worldism.
  • They will be rulers out of 7 nations to control the world... under Lucifer, dragon, devil.
  • Who the world will think is Jesus Christ
  • This is the deception the abomination
  • She is a harlot. They do not wait on Christ, they worship Satan and Do Satan's work
  • Those in her bed, will be wed to the wrong messiah, before the true Messiah Returns.
  • Revelation 18:7 The elect are the bride of the Lamb and they wait for that marriage of Christ .
  •  
13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

• Lord says the elect are called and chosen and faithful. The Lord does the calling
  • You can go out into the world and tell the people the truth, but they don't hear, because they haven't been called.
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
  • The deception of this false christ rests upon all nations all races
  • Look up nations: ethnos; Gentile, heathen
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
  • Look up hate - NT:3404 (hatred); to detest (especially to persecute)
  • The ten rulers shall persecute the ones upon whom the whore sits.
Bible Study For Life, believes daily Bible study allows the spirit to grow ever stronger in understanding, knowledge, wisdom.

God has told us many times, do not believe what any man may teach you unless you first check them out directly from God's Word which is unchangeable.

26 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

No, we don't go to Ezekiel.

We stay on what Paul wrote  IN GREEK  (not Hebrew).

We cannot change what Paul said in Greek by your interpretation of a book written many hundreds of years earlier in a completely different language.

"Man" cannot refer to anyone other than a real human being - "man of sin."   "Man" refers specifically to a human being  IN DIRECT OPPOSITION TO any other order of being.    It cannot refer to satan as satan is not a human being by the very definition of the word used.    You cannot make it refer to something other than a human being without doing violence to the scriptures. 

We cannot change this by referring to an Old Testament passage.  Paul very carefully picked his words.   He knew exactly what he was saying.   And there is no possibility his words refer to anything other than a human being.

We do not pass Go, we do not collect $200.

What this means is you are misunderstanding other scripture which you see to be in direct opposition to this truth we see in Paul's words.

The son of perdition, the man of sin, is, and can only be, a human being.

Yes we do go to Ezekiel it proves what I said which was satan has been sentenced to death....

Do you know how many names satan goes by,here's a list

Here is a list of some of the other names for Satan in the Bible. Satan plays many roles and by knowing them it will give us a better understanding to his method of operation. The Scripture reference is not a complete list of every time these names are used, it is there to give you an example of how it is used in the Bible.

Name

Reference

Definition

Abaddon

Revelation 9:11

a destroying angel

The accuser of our brethren

Revelation 12:10

against one in the assembly, i.e. a complaintant at law; specially, Satan

The adversary

I Peter 5:8

an opponent (in a lawsuit); specially, Satan (as the arch-enemy)

Apollyon

Revelation 9:11

a destroyer (i.e. Satan)

Beelzebub

Matthew 12:24 Mark 3:22 Luke 11:15

dung-god; Beelzebul, a name of Satan

Belial

II Corinthians 6:15

worthlessness; Belial, as an epithet of Satan

the Devil

Matthew 4:1

a traducer; specially, Satan: false accuser, devil, slanderer.

dragon

Revelation 12:9 and 20:2

probably from an alternate form of derkomai (to look); a fabulous kind of serpent (perhaps as supposed to fascinate)

the enemy

Matthew 13:39

from a primary echtho (to hate); hateful (passively, odious, or actively, hostile); usually as a noun, an adversary (especially Satan)

father of all lies

John 8:44

a falsifier

god of this world

II Corinthians 4:4

god is used generically and refers to Satan

king of Babylon

Isaiah 14:4

confusion; Babel (i.e. Babylon), including Babylonia and the Babylonian empire

king of Tyrus

Ezekiel 28:12

a rock; Tsor, a place in Palestine. Satan is the false rock. Christ is the true Rock.

little horn

Daniel 7:8

a horn (as projecting); by implication, a flask, cornet; by resembl. an elephant's tooth (i.e. ivory), a corner (of the altar), a peak (of a mountain), a ray (of light); figuratively, power

Lucifer

Isaiah 14:12

(in the sense of brightness); the morning star: lucifer (the king of Babylon). Satan is the false morning star. Christ is the true morning Star.

man of sin

II Thessalonians 2:3

Satan was the first to sin. See Ezekiel 28:11-19

that old serpent

Revelation 12:9 and 20:2

old = original or primeval
serpent = (through the idea of sharpness of vision); a snake, figuratively (as a type of sly cunning) an artful malicious person, especially Satan

power of darkness

Colossians 1:13

"shade" or a shadow (literally or figuratively [darkness of error or an adumbration])

prince of the power of the air

Ephesians 2:2

prince = a first (in rank or power)
power = privilege, i.e. (subjectively) force, capacity, competency, freedom, or (objectively) mastery (concretely, magistrate, superhuman, potentate, token of control), delegated influence

prince that shall come

Daniel 9:26

a commander (as occupying the front), civil, military or religious; generally (abstractly, plural), honorable themes. See II Thessalonians 2:3-4 and Revelation 12:7-9

prince of Tyrus

Ezekiel 28:2

a rock; Tsor, a place in Palestine. Satan is the false rock. Christ is the true Rock.

prince of this world

John 12:31

prince = a first (in rank or power)
world = orderly arrangement, i.e. decoration; by implication, the world (in a wide or narrow sense, including its inhabitants, literally or figuratively [morally])

rulers of the darkness of this world

Ephesians 6:12

rulers = a world-ruler, an epithet of Satan
darkness = shadiness, i.e. obscurity (literally or figuratively)

Satan

Job 1:6

an opponent; especially (with the article prefixed) Satan, the arch-enemy of good.

serpent

Genesis 3:1

properly, to hiss, i.e. whisper a (magic) spell; generally, to prognosticate

son of perdition

John 17:12
II Thessalonians 2:3

ruin or loss (physical, spiritual or eternal) also to destroy fully (reflexively, to perish, or lose), literally or figuratively

the tempter

Matthew 4:3

to test (objectively), i.e. endeavor, scrutinize, entice, discipline

the wicked one

Matthew 13:19

hurtful, i.e. evil (properly, in effect or influence) figuratively, calamitous; also (passively) ill, i.e. diseased; but especially (morally) culpable, i.e. derelict, vicious, facinorous; neuter (singular) mischief, malice, or (plural) guilt; masculine (singular) the devil, or (plural) sinners

Believe what you will..........

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Okay

n2thelight

With all due respect brother, you have some good knowledge and insight, but this one I have to disagree on.  We've talked about this before and I don't mind going over it again, as I can see you are very passionate about it.  This is my little explanation.

Jesus was called "The Son of man" because he was the Word of God made "flesh".  He lived as a man, and he died like a man whilst he was on the earth, and he rose from the dead, equal to God because God commanded that we worship Christ now for he is the express image of himself, the Almighty Father in heaven.

Satan however was never made flesh, never lived as a man, and used his angels to help him corrupt man.  Satan always uses a man to do his wicked work.  Judas in the past was called the Son of Perdition because he was "a man" used by Satan to lead Christ to his death. Judas was Satan's seed (of the spirit).

In the last days, Satan will use another man to go after Christ's seed.  So there is another Son of perdition who will be chosen by Satan to do his dirty work in the end times.  This will be a man also.  He is called "The man of Sin", because he is a man.  Satan is not a man, he is an angel, but he will give this man his seat, and fill this man up with his spirit, his ways. Satan will rule through him.  The "Son of Perdition" will be "revealed" in his time, (our time), for we don't know who he is yet, but the Word of the Lord has given us some strong clues about this man, and what methods he will use to decieve man leading to a final spiritual death - The Mark of the Beast.  As soon as the man who issues this Mark comes up, he will be "revealed".  We will definately know then, but now it's too early to tell.  So that "revealing" is coming.  We know what to expect.

Lets go back a bit.

In the beginning, Satan was used by God as a tool to show us what happens when we don't follow God's orders.  Satan can do nothing on his own, for God created him for this purpose, to show us there are always opposites.  There is day and night, hot and cold, high above and deep below.  Where there is light, there also exists darkness.  We are learning how evil grows like a cancer, and spreads like a virus leading us to a spiritual death.  God has put Satan on a very long rope, and his rebellion not only caused him to commit the first lie, and the first death, but also caused man to kill the only begotten Son of God.  Now he is double guilty.  He was judged openly, rebuked, kicked out of heaven and shamed because he thought he could get away with it.  He is full of wrath now because he has been demoted.  His habitat now is the earth.  He's bound here, so although he is judged guilty, he has not received his full punishment yet.  God still needs him around for a little while longer to lead the wicked into a ditch, and then needs him again for after the thousand years.  To fulfill God's plan.

At the Coming, the beast, that last head with the 10 kings AND the False prophet will be thrown into the lake of fire.  Satan will be locked up for a thousand years, then comes judgement when Satan and his children will go into that same burning lake of fire (where the false prophet and the beast are). Thrown into non existence, eliminated from the face of the earth and from the new heaven and earth that is coming.

Hello sister

satan himself tempted Eve

satan himself tempted Christ

When satan gets kicked out of Heaven he will be on this earth live and in person,he will not posses anybody

Revelation 13:11 "And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon."

Revelation 13:13 "And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men."

The above is satan,not a man possesed

Revelation 13:14 "And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles [signs] which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live."

In Isaiah 14:12; "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lu'-ci-fer [day star], son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" Lucifer then is another name for Satan; he is also called the Dragon, the serpent, and many other names accounting for the roles he plays, and in our generation he will also be called the "Antichrist".

Isaiah 14:13; "For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:"

Satan is saying, I'm going to be God, and be above the sons [stars] of God. The "mount of the congregation" is on mount Zion; and that is "the side of the north" where Jesus Christ's temple will be.

Isaiah 14:14; "I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High." Satan is saying again, he is going to be God.

Isaiah 14:15; "Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell [sheol], to the sides of the pit."

Who is this that is going into the pit? Who is this son of perdition? It is Lucifer, who is Satan, the "son of perdition". The "son of perdition" of II Thessalonians 2:3 is none other than Satan himself, coming to earth to play the role of Jesus Christ. Paul then is saying that the true Christ, Jesus Christ, will not return to earth until this "apostasy" takes place first.

Isaiah 14:16; "They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;"

II Thessalonians 2:4 "Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

The "Son of perdition" is Satan and Isaiah just told us this very same thing. Remember, the temple of God is on mount Zion, and "on the side of the North". This person sitting there is sitting in God's seat, pretending to be God: "Showing himself that he is God."

Do you know what Jesus said about this very thing. Jesus called it in Matthew 24:15, the very same thing that Daniel called it in Daniel 9:27; "the Abomination of desolation". A more correct translation in the "James Moffatt translation Bible" is called "The abomination by the desolator".

"Satan claiming to be God" is the abomination, and "he" [Satan] is the desolator, for the entire world will believe him; except for God's elect, and all those who have the seal of God in their minds [foreheads]. The sealed of God have their gospel armor on, and they are ready to face Satan and his system in the spiritual warfare.

satan was not created evil he was perfect when that happened....

You actually think satan will get kicked out of Heaven and then posses a man,not going to happen....