Sister

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

Revelation 17:7   And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

They were under the rule of Rome
  Revelation 17:8   The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

That whole beast in it's entirety which carries the Woman WAS (in rule before), and IS NOT  (in rule now) and SHALL ascend out of the bottomless pit. (Future, end times)

Revelation 17:9   And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

The woman is sitting on 7 empires - at that time Rome was only the 6th. 

1. Egpt, 2. Assyria, 3. Medo-Persia, 4. Babylon, 5. Grecia, 6. ROME

Revelation 17:10   And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

7 kings in total.  (7 major empires this woman sits on)  "five are fallen", 1. Egpt, 2. Assyria, 3. Medo-Persia, 4. Babylon, 5. Grecia,

"one is" - 6. ROME WAS RULING (NOT FALLEN YET)

"and the other is not yet come" - FUTURE, LAST KING, THE ONE THAT IS THE 7TH AND TURNS INTO THE 8TH.  THAT ONE.

Revelation 17:11   And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Again,  a repeat of verse 10, this one that reigns for a short space will go into perdition.  Will go down, not up.  This last kingdom will be judged and will be no more.

Revelation 17:12   And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Now God is speaking of the 10 horns that were not in power during Rome's day, but belong to this same beast that carries the woman.  The plan for these 10 kings to rule in the last days was already thought out.  That plan was in existence.

Think......

In Daniel we learn that this end time beast is different from all the other kingdoms before it.

Not just different in strength, or more powerful, but a repeat of something that was done in the past, because "IT WAS".  It was ruling before.

think about it....

What is different?

This last end time kingdom takes over the whole earth.  Rules over every single nation, every single man, small or great, rich or poor, free or bond.

The WHOLE WORLD IS GIVEN INTO HIS HANDS, AND THE WORLD IS ONE AGAIN.  Yes again!

WE ARE NOT LOOKING AT AN OLD EXISTING KINGDOM HERE like Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, etc

We are not looking at a Demon, Devil or evil spirit being suddenly let out of the Abyss who will lead.  We have Satan here, Babylon's king don't forget.  He's been here a long time.

We are looking at ....."a kingdom" that once had power, and who will return.

one like BABEL.

BABEL WAS ONE.  ONE KING, ONE PEOPLE, ONE LAW, ONE GOD. ONE BELIEF SYSTEM.

SATAN TRIED TO DO IT BACK THEN AT FIRST, BUT HE WAS STOPPED. GOD WILL LET HIM DO THE SAME IN THE LAST DAYS.  God will let Satan bring BABEL back..

SATAN USED NIMROD at the START.  He always uses a man.

HE WILL USE THE FALSE PROPHET IN THE END.

SATAN will have THE WHOLE WORLD "ONE" AGAIN.  BABEL will return.

One leader, one law, one system under the Mark of the Beast, one people all serving him through his deceit and trickery, that Mark of the Beast, because they did not love the truth, and never bothered to find out.

So when the 7th kingdom turns into the 8th, when the False prophet appears, it will be BABEL all over again, but only for a short time.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

41 minutes ago, Sister said:

Revelation 17:7   And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

They were under the rule of Rome
  Revelation 17:8   The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

That whole beast in it's entirety which carries the Woman WAS (in rule before), and IS NOT  (in rule now) and SHALL ascend out of the bottomless pit. (Future, end times)

Revelation 17:9   And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

The woman is sitting on 7 empires - at that time Rome was only the 6th. 

1. Egpt, 2. Assyria, 3. Medo-Persia, 4. Babylon, 5. Grecia, 6. ROME

Revelation 17:10   And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

7 kings in total.  (7 major empires this woman sits on)  "five are fallen", 1. Egpt, 2. Assyria, 3. Medo-Persia, 4. Babylon, 5. Grecia,

"one is" - 6. ROME WAS RULING (NOT FALLEN YET)

"and the other is not yet come" - FUTURE, LAST KING, THE ONE THAT IS THE 7TH AND TURNS INTO THE 8TH.  THAT ONE.

Revelation 17:11   And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Again,  a repeat of verse 10, this one that reigns for a short space will go into perdition.  Will go down, not up.  This last kingdom will be judged and will be no more.

Revelation 17:12   And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Now God is speaking of the 10 horns that were not in power during Rome's day, but belong to this same beast that carries the woman.  The plan for these 10 kings to rule in the last days was already thought out.  That plan was in existence.

Think......

In Daniel we learn that this end time beast is different from all the other kingdoms before it.

Not just different in strength, or more powerful, but a repeat of something that was done in the past, because "IT WAS".  It was ruling before.

think about it....

What is different?

This last end time kingdom takes over the whole earth.  Rules over every single nation, every single man, small or great, rich or poor, free or bond.

The WHOLE WORLD IS GIVEN INTO HIS HANDS, AND THE WORLD IS ONE AGAIN.  Yes again!

WE ARE NOT LOOKING AT AN OLD EXISTING KINGDOM HERE like Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, etc

We are not looking at a Demon, Devil or evil spirit being suddenly let out of the Abyss who will lead.  We have Satan here, Babylon's king don't forget.  He's been here a long time.

one like BABEL.

SATAN TRIED TO DO IT BACK THEN AT FIRST, BUT HE WAS STOPPED. GOD WILL LET HIM DO THE SAME IN THE LAST DAYS.  God will let Satan bring BABEL back..

One leader, one law, one system under the Mark of the Beast, one people all serving him through his deceit and trickery, that Mark of the Beast, because they did not love the truth, and never bothered to find out.

So when the 7th kingdom turns into the 8th, when the False prophet appears, it will be BABEL all over again, but only for a short time.

That's a pretty fanciful scenario; didn;'t you post this same thing before in another thread?  Btw, you should make clear that most of the above is OPINION, in case new believers or undecided people are reading this. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

1 minute ago, MorningGlory said:

That's a pretty fanciful scenario; didn;'t you post this same thing before in another thread?  Btw, you should make clear that most of the above is OPINION, in case new believers or undecided people are reading this. 

Isn't that dangerous in the eyes of God to post opinion of what God's word is instead of the literal facts? To allow a new believer to stumble and fall?

I know it's hard to believe the world will be one again like it was in Babel, with one King, one law and and all serving the same God, but the scriptures attest that this will happen.

8 hours ago, bopeep1909 said:

Isn't that dangerous in the eyes of God to post opinion of what God's word is instead of the literal facts? To allow a new believer to stumble and fall?

This is why we should use the scriptures to check everything out.  A new believer should not just accept anything, but read and fill himself up with the Word of God.  He should learn to use the sword of the spirit and make note of something that does not harmonise by proving it wrong with scripture.  This is how we all grow.

.....and this post is not for those just starting out, but intended for mature Christians who already understand Revelations, to think about it and give some scriptures to show if what I said could in no way be possible. 

I'm willing to hear and look at all rebukes that have substance so we can talk about it and show why it possibly cannot be Babel.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

10 hours ago, Sister said:

What is different?

one like BABEL.

I don't disagree with the gist of your post, Sister.  I think the analogy is legit.  I see some of the details differently but yes, all of the deception of wickedness will be on display in the last days.  The evil trio (dragon, beast, false prophet) work together to bring it about.  They will deceive and unite the world in rebellion against God, much like Babel.  All of Babylon will be present, including Satan, and all of Babylon will be cast down.

It takes spiritual discernment to see it.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

13 hours ago, bopeep1909 said:

No opinions?  That would wipe out most of the posts in this whole forum. If Sister had said "this is the word of the Lord to His Church," then you might have a legitimate beef. But she didn't say that, so why single out this post?

As far as the substance of the post, like Last Daze I agree with much of it. But don't have time right now to get into it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

14 hours ago, Sister said:

Actually I think it will be just as it was in the days of Noah.....   again......    and I think that verse extends much deeper than just being married.

Babylon was an attempt to reinstall the things the way they were before the flood......    God said no and they have really been trying ever sense.....     and I do agree that they will finally get thier way...  

But all this is a serious war between God and the Sons of God that rebelled and we are the pawns that will be used in this battle....     the difference between this battle and chess is that the pawns aren't set aside as collateral damage, but set aside for greater rolls in the next game....

If you read the 13th Chapter of the Book of Revelation you can paraphrase it into short sentence.....         "I'm going to throw you under the bus.....    but I'll make it up to you later."

Thank you Last Daze, William and Other one for not opposing my right to have a voice also.

I think you will find this very interesting as I intend to go deeper down the rabbit hole.

I found this in Micah

Micah 5:6   And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: thus shall he deliver us from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our borders.

When going back over Micah, I see the whole chapter is referring to the last days.

Here I posted the chapter if one wants to quickly read.

Micah 5:1   Now gather thyself in troops, O daughter of troops: he hath laid siege against us: they shall smite the judge of Israel with a rod upon the cheek.

Jesus.  They only smote him on the cheek, for he came back from the dead.

Micah 5:2   But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

Jesus.

Micah 5:3   Therefore will he give them up, until the time that she which travaileth hath brought forth: then the remnant of his brethren shall return unto the children of Israel.

Micah 5:4   And he shall stand and feed in the strength of the LORD, in the majesty of the name of the LORD his God; and they shall abide: for now shall he be great unto the ends of the earth.

Micah 5:5   And this man shall be the peace, when the Assyrian shall come into our land: and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight principal men.

Jesus shall rescue

Micah 5:6   And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: thus shall he deliver us from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our borders.

Micah 5:7   And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the LORD, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.

Micah 5:8   And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.

Micah 5:9   Thine hand shall be lifted up upon thine adversaries, and all thine enemies shall be cut off.

Micah 5:10   And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD, that I will cut off thy horses out of the midst of thee, and I will destroy thy chariots:

Micah 5:11   And I will cut off the cities of thy land, and throw down all thy strong holds:

Micah 5:12   And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:

Micah 5:13   Thy graven images also will I cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thine hands.

Micah 5:14   And I will pluck up thy groves out of the midst of thee: so will I destroy thy cities.

Micah 5:15   And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

It's clear to me that this chapter is speaking of Christ's return. Babel was long gone at the time of the prophecy, yet it's shows that Babel is existing here again in the last days when Christ returns.

Anyone disagree?