• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Thank you Watching for Jesus.

I see you acknowledge that Satan is locked up at the Coming and consequently,  there is a thousand years of activity happening on the earth without his presence or interference.  That’s good we are on the same page as far as I can tell.

I need to explain this in my words, through my eyes how I see this before I go into those scriptures you quoted, so it makes sense what I am saying.

Here goes :thumbsup:

The dragon is used by God as a magnet to attract the spiritually uncircumcised to himself.  The uncircumcised are those who refuse to be converted by Christ.  They all, no matter what belief system, share the spirit of the dragon, which is the "spirit of oppression"

Of the "uncircumcised", are those who are chosen or called to be soldiers in the end times, our time, who will end up gathered together into one place to be destroyed. To make this short and easy to follow, Christ has given them all a reason to come into the land of Israel for this purpose, to round them up like sheep so that he can destroy them all in the one place.  That one place where they are gathered and destroyed is called the Valley of Jehosophat (Tophet). Take note of this brother, It's important. 

Isaiah 30:33   For Tophet is ordained of old; yea, for the king it is prepared; he hath made it deep and large: the pile thereof is fire and much wood; the breath of the LORD, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it.

Satan is used to attract the uncircumcised.

Ezekiel 29:4   But I will put hooks in thy jaws, and I will cause the fish of thy rivers to stick unto thy scales, and I will bring thee up out of the midst of thy rivers, and all the fish of thy rivers shall stick unto thy scales.

Ezekiel 29:5   And I will leave thee thrown into the wilderness, thee and all the fish of thy rivers: thou shalt fall upon the open fields; thou shalt not be brought together, nor gathered: I have given thee for meat to the beasts of the field and to the fowls of the heaven.

Take note, their dead bodies will not be picked up, nor gathered.  This happens after the coming.  So where do their dead bodies go?  No where. They are in a deep valley, they stay there. Jeremiah confirms this also.

Jeremiah 16:4   They shall die of grievous deaths; they shall not be lamented; neither shall they be buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine; and their carcases shall be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the beasts of the earth.

So to get the timing right, Ezekiel 29 above is speaking of the Coming where the dead will not be gathered.

cont/...

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

.../cont

Now Christ who destroys Babylon the Great at his coming will reserve not only remnants of Israel, but remnants of the gentiles also.  The millennium starts and the gentiles will be taught truth, and will have to live under Christ’s laws.  So I hope we can establish that there will still be nations existing, ....but something I noticed in another part of Ezekiel 29, if we go down just a bit further, God jumps to the Millennium, a thousand years ahead, and shows us that there remains old lands which are out of bounds for the first 40 years into the millennium.  These places can no man pass through.  So these people which once existed as a people, are now without a kingdom, but scattered throughout all the other nations..

And I learn that these rivers from the dragon do still exist during the millennium.  Are not done away with completely.

Ezekiel 29:10   Behold, therefore I am against thee, and against thy rivers, and I will make the land of Egypt utterly waste and desolate, from the tower of Syene even unto the border of Ethiopia.

Ezekiel 29:11   No foot of man shall pass through it, nor foot of beast shall pass through it, neither shall it be inhabited forty years.

Ezekiel 29:12   And I will make the land of Egypt desolate in the midst of the countries that are desolate, and her cities among the cities that are laid waste shall be desolate forty  years: and I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations, and will disperse them through the countries

God is not speaking of physical Egyptians, but that "spiritual land of Egypt" which is the land of the uncircumcised.  God also called Israel Egypt before their redemption, because God is speaking of the state of the heart - unconverted, uncircumcised of the heart.

….But after the first 40 years into the Millennium, those lands which were closed, are now open again, and they can dwell.

Ezekiel 29:13   Yet thus saith the Lord GOD; At the end of forty years will I gather the Egyptians from the people whither they were scattered:

Ezekiel 29:14
  And I will bring again the captivity of Egypt, and will cause them to return into the land of Pathros, into the land of their habitation; and they shall be there a base kingdom.   :ph34r:

This either means that this kingdom is the lowest of all kingdoms, it will not produce fruits, will not be blessed or it means that it is a starting point of something.  God does not like this kingdom regardless because the uncircumcised of the heart will will be attracted back to this place to join this kingdom. 
They they still cannot war nor make trouble for it is not allowed.

Ezekiel 29:15   It shall be the basest of the kingdoms; neither shall it exalt itself any more above the nations: for I will diminish them, that they shall no more rule over the nations.

definately it means lowest of all kingdoms looking at this now.

Any nation that does not worship Christ will be sent no rain.  These would be the unblessed poorer lands in need.  The basest of kingdoms.

Zechariah 14:17   And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

God’s purpose is to eliminate evil off the face of the earth.  He has no use for the unconverted who don’t appreciate him, so after the 1000 years have finished,  God is going to pay Satan a little visit and let him free for a while.  Once Satan is let out, it wont take him long to discover there are nations in need, not blessed, with no rain and little food,  then another kingdom he discovers, is a people living in peace,…. a large kingdom without walls, bars or gates.  A kingdom living so bountifully with everything, in need of nothing, and a kingdom that has recovered from the sword (war),

Ezekiel 38:8   After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

So Satan has an idea- to round up all the uncircumcised who have not been blessed because of refusal to be converted, and he will use a man called Gog to entice them to form an army to attack and take over this kingdom he discovers is living in peace, that kingdom that stands out from the rest…. which happens to be Holy Jerusalem where the remnants of Israel are dwelling in peace.

Ezekiel 38:4   And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

So God has used Satan again to set a trap, a repeat of what happened a thousand years earlier when God used him to draw all the uncircumcised to the battle against the Lamb.  Exactly the same.  They are led all to the one place for their destruction.

The remnants of the uncircumcised will be enticed to Satan and eradicated for once and for good now, which is why it seems so similar to that last battle a thousand years before, because it is a repeat needed for the cleansing of the land (spiritual land), and this is where that spirit of the dragon will be gone forever.

So what happens now after Gog and his armies destroyed?

Ezekiel 39:11   And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.

Ezekiel 39:12   And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.

It's not going to be called Tophet because it's a different place altogether, in a different time.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Serving,

i feel very confident in saying Ezekiel 38/39 is not describing a battle 1000 years after Millenium Rule of Christ. I believe it clearly shows a battle around the second coming time. I'm 95% comfortable with this belief, which leaves only about 5% doubt, not much room, I know. 

Don't hate me for saying this, but What you laid out was too verbose for my liking and too intellectual, especially for a sick man (cough cough sneeze)! Sorry, my fault on that. 

Spock

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎28‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 11:39 PM, Serving said:

I'm VERY SORRY ANYBODY who has already read my post but I had to go back and make it clear because I was getting CONSTANT distractions and thought it was good enough UNTIL I came back to read it .. I mean, even I got confused .. It's all fixed now .. Man how I MISS the EDIT POST feature !!!!!!

Serving.

Hi Serving,

I so had a good laugh - you said `I mean, even I got confused...`:o:D 

Now how are the people of Israel going to cleanse the land for 7 months & use the weapons for fuel for 7 years, if they are at the great white throne? That event is straight after God brings down fire from heaven at the last battle. You are muddling up WW3 & WW4.

Still laughing, not at you, but with you bro. Marilyn.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

9 hours ago, Spock said:

Serving,

i feel very confident in saying Ezekiel 38/39 is not describing a battle 1000 years after Millenium Rule of Christ. I believe it clearly shows a battle around the second coming time. I'm 95% comfortable with this belief, which leaves only about 5% doubt, not much room, I know.

Don't hate me for saying this, but What you laid out was too verbose for my liking and too intellectual, especially for a sick man (cough cough sneeze)! Sorry, my fault on that.

Spock

LOL .. don't get me wrong, I am the opposite of INTELLECTUAL .. that post took me like 4 hours to write .. and it still wasn't clear .. doh .. if I was intellectual, I could have said it clearer and with a lot less words too and likely with 3 1/2 hours to spare .. not mentioning actually getting my point across which I failed at mind you .. sigh.

And Spock, It'd take me a heck of a lot more to hate somebody than that, trust me.

God bless.

On Friday, 29 January 2016 at 3:02 AM, WilliamL said:

Sez you.

Not at all. You are welcome to believe that "fact 3 becomes the authority of the TIMING," but there is no factual reason to believe your statement.

Ezek. 38:8 “After many days you will be visited. In the latter years you will come into the land of those brought back from the sword and gathered from many people on the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate; they were brought out of the nations, and now all of them dwell safely.

The underlined portion describes the situation to prevail both before soon after the Second Coming, as foretold in many OT prophecies. It does not really fit to describe a period 1000 years later than that, as your theory demands. Israel right now fits the description of being brought out of many nations to a land long desolate. And it will soon again:

Is. 66:20 “Then they shall bring all your brethren for an offering to the LORD out of all nations, on horses and in chariots and in litters, on mules and on camels, to My holy mountain Jerusalem,” says the LORD..."

Is. 11:11 It shall come to pass in that day
That the Lord shall set His hand again the second time
To recover the remnant of His people who are left,
From Assyria and Egypt,
From Pathros and Cush,
From Elam and Shinar,
From Hamath and the islands of the sea.

Hi William,

Those scriptures are the 2nd gathering (the Lord shall set His hand again the second time) .. whereas the 1st gathering was 1948 .. NOWHERE in scripture is there a 3rd gathering, so no, those scriptures above are the 2nd gathering AFTER the millennium.

And the 1st gathering is part of a process where Israel is to be a BURDENSOME STONE where ALL NATIONS will come against her before Christ's return .. Israel is serving the king of Babylon (the great) today just like every other nation and God is NOT happy with them .. Israel was NOT brought back in '48 for good, but for BAD .. for PUNISHMENT for their whoring and for STILL rejecting His Son, as they do today .. which is WHY God has placed them in the midst of her ENEMIES for to bring about Jacob's trouble.

And since all nations will be against her, then Israel can not dwell safely YET simply because Israel WILL be invaded, defeated and occupied before Christ's return (Jacob's trouble) whereby ONLY a third of them IN Israel will be "Purified BY FIRE" (accepted AFTER great punishment) but not the rest of her population where a percentage will be killed during the war and the rest will be DRIVEN OUT of Israel by Christ at His return as is written :

Matthew 13:41-43

41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

(Just having dinner served up, will get back to you in a few hours)

To be continued ..

On Friday, 29 January 2016 at 3:02 AM, WilliamL said:

Sez you.

Not at all. You are welcome to believe that "fact 3 becomes the authority of the TIMING," but there is no factual reason to believe your statement.

Ezek. 38:8 “After many days you will be visited. In the latter years you will come into the land of those brought back from the sword and gathered from many people on the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate; they were brought out of the nations, and now all of them dwell safely.

The underlined portion describes the situation to prevail both before soon after the Second Coming, as foretold in many OT prophecies. It does not really fit to describe a period 1000 years later than that, as your theory demands. Israel right now fits the description of being brought out of many nations to a land long desolate. And it will soon again:

Is. 66:20 “Then they shall bring all your brethren for an offering to the LORD out of all nations, on horses and in chariots and in litters, on mules and on camels, to My holy mountain Jerusalem,” says the LORD..."

Is. 11:11 It shall come to pass in that day
That the Lord shall set His hand again the second time
To recover the remnant of His people who are left,
From Assyria and Egypt,
From Pathros and Cush,
From Elam and Shinar,
From Hamath and the islands of the sea.

We should not confuse Israel's return in '48 (that gathering was the 1st gathering) with the 2nd gathering we see in Isa 66 above which is after the millennium.

For REAL CONTEXT, lets let GOD HIMSELF define the definitions in the build up to Ezekiel 38 since you accused me of ASSUMPTIONS before (LOL all good bro), but I intend to PROVE to you I did NOT use MY OWN ASSUMPTIONS as we go along .. plus I'm going to be brief so it doesn't get bloated, but there is a BUILD UP leading into Ezekiel 38 where God HIMSELF gives us the DEFINITIONS for the key words used in Ezekiel 38 & 39 .. you need to pay attention to them too .. EVERYBODY DOES ..

Ezekiel 28:24-26

24 And there shall be no more a pricking brier unto the house of Israel, nor any grieving thorn of all that are round about them, that despised them; and they shall know that I am the Lord GOD.

25 Thus saith the Lord GOD; When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob.

26 And they shall dwell safely therein, and shall build houses, and plant vineyards; yea, they shall dwell with confidence, when I have executed judgments upon all those that despise them round about them; and they shall know that I am the LORD their God.

Okay, first, did you notice v24?

WHEN Israel DWELLS SAFELY there shall be NO MORE a PRICKING THORN (belligerent nations) ROUND ABOUT THEM !!!! .. BUT .. even before Christ returns, meaning TODAY .. Israel is STILL surrounded by PRICKING THORNS (belligerent nations ROUND ABOUT), meaning that in the above, God is obviously speaking of the MILLENNIAL period ..  NO MORE ENEMY nations during the MILLENNIUM .. notice the language : "THAT despised them" .. THEY will be NO MORE .. sure they were neutralised in Joshua's day BUT they were not made NO MORE yet ..

Now look at Ezekiel 38:8 again when Gog & Magog attacks AFTER the millennium & what condition Israel is in :

THAT is point #1 .. DWELL SAFELY .. ONLY during the millennium can Israel truly dwell safely with NO MORE enemy nations ROUND ABOUT .. even in Joshua's day those nations were not made to be NO MORE because we still have them TODAY surrounding and PRICKING Israel ..

To be CONTINUED ..

CONTINUED ..

Now jump to Ezekiel 37 .. remember, those chapters BEFORE chapters 38 & 39 are all BUILDING UP to Gog & Magog's attack so don't NEGLECT THEM please because you WON'T SEE the WHOLE PICTURE otherwise ..

Okay, NOTE how God is raising up Israelites from PAST GENERATIONS but only in the flesh .. NOT in the spirit .. NOT YET .. and these DEAD BONES are only raised AFTER the 2nd coming .. behold :

Ezekiel 37:11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

Notice that? THEY are the whole house of Israel .. Now LOOK .. look what happens AFTER the millennium :

Ezekiel 39:25 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;

See? The WHOLE HOUSE OF ISRAEL is ONLY gathered ("Bring again the captivity of Jacob" means to GATHER THEM BACK) AFTER Christ returns and NOT before .. and WHERE was JACOB CAPTIVE? In the grave of course ..  THOSE BONES were JACOB remember .. the WHOLE HOUSE of ISRAEL ..  they WERE CAPTIVE to THAT ENEMY .. CAPTIVE to DEATH itself .. THAT captivity is to be brought back.

That is point #2 .. the whole house of Israel as explained in chapter 37 .. chapter 37 which is leading up to the Gog & Magog attack which attack only happens AFTER they (Jacob) are brought back from the grave .. that CPATIVITY explanation I threw in as a freebie  ;)

So again, not my own assumptions being used but are instead informed discernments.

To be CONTINUED :

CONTINUED :

Now note this wording :

Ezekiel 38:9-10

9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

Notice that?

THAT attack on Israel was NOT PRE-PLANNED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A DECISIVE POINT for Gog & Magog attack NOT being pre-millennial AS WELL  !!!!

It was only WHEN Gog was WARRING in that REGION that the IDEA came into his MIND .. BUT .. BUT .. 1) The false prophet SETS OUT to invade Israel IN ADVANCE (so he can NOT be Gog & Magog).. and 2) the kings of the Medes and his allies likewise PLAN to attack Israel IN ADVANCE too (so THEY can't be either) .. BIG contradiction to ANY OF THOSE TWO being Gog & Magog attacking BEFORE Christ's return .. it just does not match with the players involved NOR their MOTIVATIONS ..

Neither does it match with 3) the king of the south who the false prophet SMASHES anyways (so they can't be since they were DEFEATED) or the 4) kings of the east coming for Armageddon (which is to fight Christ's return and not to attack Israel like Gog & Magog does) .. SEE????  it just does not match ANYONE attacking BEFORE the millennium .. NONE of them match Gog & Magog because Gog & Magog is ONLY AFTER the Millennium and not before.

That is point #3 where NO COUNTRIES or ALLIANCES fit the picture of a pre-millennial Gog & Magog attack.

To be CONTINUED ..

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

4 hours ago, Serving said:

...those scriptures above are the 2nd gathering AFTER the millennium.

After the Millennium, "the earth and the heaven fle[e] away. And there [is] found no place for them." Rev. 20:11

Kind of hard to have a gathering when the earth is gone.