Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Spock

Could America (NYC) be the great harlot...

Recommended Posts

....Who sits on many waters? (Rev 17:1)

If so, this is a pretty disturbing read  from Rev 17: 

15Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute (great harlot) sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages. 16The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God’s words are fulfilled. 18The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

spock: it sounds like God himself will drive other nations to possibly nuke America! Yikes!   The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth- this seems to fit NYC better than any other city, especially seeing how the UN is stationed there. 

Now, Moving on to Rev 18:

 

3For all the nations have drunk

the maddening wine of her adulteries.

The kings of the earth committed adultery with her,

and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.”

 

spock:  Many nations do get rich because of us, and ask Israel if we are faithful to them? In addition, America is a superpower with world domination. 

 

7Give her as much torment and grief

as the glory and luxury she gave herself.

In her heart she boasts,

‘I sit enthroned as queen."

 

spock: The history of that Statue of Liberty sure bothers me too. 

 

 
9“When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and lament over her when they see the smoke of her burning."
 
spock: Was 9/11 a preview of worse things?
 
11“The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes anymore..."
 
spock:  No doubt, these other nations will lose their fat cow.
 

"Woe! Woe to you, great city,

dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet,

and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls!

17In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!’

 

spock:  in one hour time (sounds like nukes to me) NYC may be destroyed. 

 

21Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said:

“With such violence

the great city of Babylon will be thrown down,

never to be found again.

 

spock: This city obviously has to be close to a sea in order for this to happen. Notice what it says- NEVER to be found again, like the city of Atlantis...buried under water. 

 

I could tell tell you more (read Jeremiah 50-51- sounds like America is a possibility).

 

Spock's bottom line: I think our country is doing all it could to remove God and the Word from having any influence, and I definitely believe This president has other interests ahead of America. Because we have been given so much, greater the punishment for not using these gifts wisely. I'm not saying America (NYC) definitely is the harlot in Rev 17/18, but I am open to discuss it and listen to your input. Care to share?

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Spock

You can relax, it's not NYC.

Remember Esau sold his inheritance for a bowl of soup?  Well this whole world is doing the same thing.

Satan's kingdom as a whole is depicted as a woman.  She represents trade and commerce.  She is making the whole world drunk by causing them to lust after all those material things she can provide.  The world lusts after her goods and delicacies and not God.  She's a distraction, a temptress, she cares not for her children.  She incites them to love greed and power through her goods- to take the place of God in men's hearts.  If we love something enough, it becomes our God.  Material things made with man's hands have become our idols now, our gods.  We labour for the things that perish, and not for the things that are eternal, that can give life which is truth.

When Christ returns he will destroy this whole system of commerce and trade.  He will destroy all man's goods that he has cared for so much.  This is what will hurt man when he sees it up in smoke, all he has laboured for gone in one hour.

This applies to every single nation, not just NYC.  When judgement comes on Babylon it will come upon the whole earth.

Blessed are the poor, for they had nothing to lose in the first place, and those who gave everything up by not taking the Mark of the Beast, for they already came out of Babylon, therefore it will not hurt them to see all these materials destroyed, because they did not swap their inheritance in order to keep this woman's goods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So you think The great city Babylon is basically the whole world.

hmmmmm

im not feeling that interpretation, Sister. It doesn't jive with God's word in Rev 17/18. 

Sorry,

a sad Spock 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that if we are as far along down the prophecy timeline as many believe then it is in fact NYC.  As I see it, Babylon is not only the kingdom of Satan influencing the human race toward ungodliness, it is also a moniker for a seat of power in the natural realm influenced to do so.

In the case of Revelation 17:18, it is identified as the city which reigns over the kings of the earth.  If the UN is the fulfillment of the feet of iron and clay, and I believe it is, then it would make sense that where it is headquartered would be that city.  In the case of Revelation 18, it is a described as a major port city of economic significance.  That also is true of NYC.

The destruction of the world's capital (NYC) I see as the opening of the second seal.  When the 10 leaders decide to implement their NWO by burning that city with fire, they destroy the "old" and bring in the "new".  That leads to wars and rumors of war until the false prophet restores order using signs and wonders.

So, yes, NYC fits the bill.  Time will tell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

I think that if we are as far along down the prophecy timeline as many believe then it is in fact NYC.  As I see it, Babylon is not only the kingdom of Satan influencing the human race toward ungodliness, it is also a moniker for a seat of power in the natural realm influenced to do so.

In the case of Revelation 17:18, it is identified as the city which reigns over the kings of the earth.  If the UN is the fulfillment of the feet of iron and clay, and I believe it is, then it would make sense that where it is headquartered would be that city.  In the case of Revelation 18, it is a described as a major port city of economic significance.  That also is true of NYC.

The destruction of the world's capital (NYC) I see as the opening of the second seal.  When the 10 leaders decide to implement their NWO by burning that city with fire, they destroy the "old" and bring in the "new".  That leads to wars and rumors of war until the false prophet restores order using signs and wonders.

So, yes, NYC fits the bill.  Time will tell.

Thanks Daze,

This is as I'm beginning to see it as well.  

By the way, who do you believe or who do you think scripture is indicating might be the 10 kings that will make this call? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Spock said:

Thanks Daze,

This is as I'm beginning to see it as well.  

By the way, who do you believe or who do you think scripture is indicating might be the 10 kings that will make this call? 

I don't see them as nations or leaders of nations although they may likely be closely associated with nations or nation groups.  I think they are economic in nature and are responsible for the globalization push.  They use the UN as necessary to bring about their agenda (resolutions, sanctions, force).

I imagine that they are the ones who set up the economic system which requires a "mark" to participate in and that they expect to use it to be enthroned as world leaders for quite some time but we know their reign is short-lived (an hour).  I imagine that the false prophet has the electronic "trump card" to their system and hijacks it for his own nefarious use.  The ten leaders realize they've been duped and resort to military power against the false prophet.  It appears to be the death of his kingdom (mortal head wound) but he tears three of the 10 out by the roots using supernatural power (healing the mortal head wound) and order is restored as no one can wage war with him.

That's the transition I see that brings about the man of sin:  feet of iron and clay --> 10 horns (1 hour) --> false prophet

All things behind the scenes are working toward the revealing of the false prophet and the ensuing abomination of desolation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It appears the woman (prostitute) rides the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns.  She, the woman, is arrayed in purple and scarlet and is adorned with gold and precious stones, and she had a golden cup....  I believe the woman who rides the beast is none other than the Vatican, and the beast she will ride is the UN. 

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A0LEVvyUda9WgwwAJnIPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjB0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=Woman+Arrayed+In+Purple+and+Scarlet+Vatican&fr=yhs-att-att_001&hspart=att&hsimp=yhs-att_001

 

 

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

I don't see them as nations or leaders of nations although they may likely be closely associated with nations or nation groups.  I think they are economic in nature and are responsible for the globalization push.  They use the UN as necessary to bring about their agenda (resolutions, sanctions, force).

I imagine that they are the ones who set up the economic system which requires a "mark" to participate in and that they expect to use it to be enthroned as world leaders for quite some time but we know their reign is short-lived (an hour).  I imagine that the false prophet has the electronic "trump card" to their system and hijacks it for his own nefarious use.  The ten leaders realize they've been duped and resort to military power against the false prophet.  It appears to be the death of his kingdom (mortal head wound) but he tears three of the 10 out by the roots using supernatural power (healing the mortal head wound) and order is restored as no one can wage war with him.

That's the transition I see that brings about the man of sin:  feet of iron and clay --> 10 horns (1 hour) --> false prophet

All things behind the scenes are working toward the revealing of the false prophet and the ensuing abomination of desolation.

THE ILLUMINATTI!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Spock said:

....Who sits on many waters? (Rev 17:1)

If so, this is a pretty disturbing read  from Rev 17:

15Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute (great harlot) sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages. 16The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God’s words are fulfilled. 18The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

spock: it sounds like God himself will drive other nations to possibly nuke America! Yikes!   The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth- this seems to fit NYC better than any other city, especially seeing how the UN is stationed there. 

Now, Moving on to Rev 18:

 

3For all the nations have drunk

the maddening wine of her adulteries.

The kings of the earth committed adultery with her,

and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.”

 

spock:  Many nations do get rich because of us, and ask Israel if we are faithful to them? In addition, America is a superpower with world domination.

 

7Give her as much torment and grief

as the glory and luxury she gave herself.

In her heart she boasts,

‘I sit enthroned as queen."

 

spock: The history of that Statue of Liberty sure bothers me too.

 

 
9“When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and lament over her when they see the smoke of her burning."
 
spock: Was 9/11 a preview of worse things?
 
11“The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes anymore..."
 
spock:  No doubt, these other nations will lose their fat cow.
 

"Woe! Woe to you, great city,

dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet,

and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls!

17In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!’

 

spock:  in one hour time (sounds like nukes to me) NYC may be destroyed.

 

21Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said:

“With such violence

the great city of Babylon will be thrown down,

never to be found again.

 

spock: This city obviously has to be close to a sea in order for this to happen. Notice what it says- NEVER to be found again, like the city of Atlantis...buried under water.

 

I could tell tell you more (read Jeremiah 50-51- sounds like America is a possibility).

 

Spock's bottom line: I think our country is doing all it could to remove God and the Word from having any influence, and I definitely believe This president has other interests ahead of America. Because we have been given so much, greater the punishment for not using these gifts wisely. I'm not saying America (NYC) definitely is the harlot in Rev 17/18, but I am open to discuss it and listen to your input. Care to share?

Many people want to see America, in one form or another, in prophesy.  But maybe America no longer exists in the future and plays no part in End-Time events.  That's also possible is it not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, rollinTHUNDER said:

It appears the woman (prostitute) rides the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns.  She, the woman, is arrayed in purple and scarlet and is adorned with gold and precious stones, and she had a golden cup....  I believe the woman who rides the beast is none other than the Vatican, and the beast she will ride is the UN. 

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A0LEVvyUda9WgwwAJnIPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjB0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=Woman+Arrayed+In+Purple+and+Scarlet+Vatican&fr=yhs-att-att_001&hspart=att&hsimp=yhs-att_001

 

 

Cheers

 

Wow..those colors and the cup.. do we have to say more?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...