IGNORED

Could America (NYC) be the great harlot...

Spock

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

52 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

:rolleyes:

MG, you still love me, don't ya?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, other one said:

do you understand just how annoying that is..... 

Yes, O.O., I do.  :D  Just call me 'Trumpette'.

19 minutes ago, rollinTHUNDER said:

MG, you still love me, don't ya?

Yes, you are my brother in Christ regardless of my disagreeing with you.  I like that little emoji; it says SO much without using words.  :cool:

3 hours ago, Last Daze said:

The 10 horns and the destruction of the world's capital is either all past or all future.  Lacking a historic record, I'd say it's future. 

The UN is the fulfillment of the feet of iron and clay, the final world kingdom, and it is headquartered in NYC.  Rome is history.  Only the prince of Rome has a role in the end times, not the Italian city, unless things change drastically in the next several years

I think there is sound reasoning behind this; good analysis, Daze.  It wouldn't make sense to cherry pick past and future in the same prophecy. 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, Spock said:

It's possible, but my $2.00 says not. 

Well then check this out. http://www.zionministry.com/babylon.html

2 hours ago, Spock said:

Hey Daze,

i believe I read the Illuminati has plans to divide the world into 10 spheres.  Hmmmm, where have we seen 10 from?

in fact, some IlluminTi biggie, Albert Pike, had a vision from some demon spirit guide as to this world wide plan, and basically he foretold three world wars to the tee.  Well, obviously only two for now, but the third one looks like it is right on target. 

The bible says the whole world is in the power of the evil one, so I guess God is allowing this plan to play out as they see fit. 

But, I agree with you- America will have to be neutralized, so perhaps the 10 spheres will secretly get together to neutralize sphere 1, North America, by nuking guess who?  NYC according to Rev 17/18.....maybe.  Or maybe USA will be one of the 3 horns plucked up by the antichrist.  

More to come......

Illuminati?  Really?

2 hours ago, other one said:

That would be Washington DC,  The Vatican and the "City of London".     all three city states not part of the country they are in and answer to no one but themselves.

Interesting.  I have never thought of that. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,035
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Just now, MorningGlory said:

Illuminati?  Really?

you can trace thier beliefs and secret societies all the way back to Nimrod and the tower of Babel.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

6 hours ago, Teditis said:

None...

Teditis

None?

Read these scriptures and tell me that Babylon the Great does not describe trade and commerce of the whole world? All the merchandise does not just come out of America.  The whole world is trading.  The whole world will be judged.  Do you think the world will be crying for the USA when Christ returns?  I think every man will be crying about his own possessions which he has laboured for all his life and gone in one hour.  The judgement is on the whole world.  Christ called us to come out of Babylon, Satan's city, the land of the material.  Men have worshiped material things that don't last, and not God.

Revelation 18:10   Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

Revelation 18:11   And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

Revelation 18:12   The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

Revelation 18:13   And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

Revelation 18:14   And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

Revelation 18:15   The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

Revelation 18:16   And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

Revelation 18:17   For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

Revelation 18:18   And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

Revelation 18:19   And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

Revelation 18:20   Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

2 minutes ago, other one said:

you can trace thier beliefs and secret societies all the way back to Nimrod and the tower of Babel.

Hey OO,

i know you are up on the IlluminTi than I am, two questions:

1. I'm  sure you have heard of Albert Pike. What do you make of his three world wars prophecy he got from some demon guide I think or maybe a vision, not sure which one? 

2. Do you agree with Daze that this group is being led by Satan to bring about a one world government? 

Heck, I even remember reading where they want to control the Temple Mount in Jerusalem so they can build a Temple for their exalted one.