IGNORED

Could America (NYC) be the great harlot...

Spock

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:emot-heartbeat:

When Any Member  Brings Up False Teaching
Gently And Lovingly Use Scripture To Counter The Lies
But.... Never Attack Your Siblings, For Jesus Is Their Only Hope
Whether Or Not They Are Aware Of It

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

For We Are A Fellowship Of Truth In Love
Not A Whipping Post For The Beloved

He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love. Song Of Solomon 2:4

If Folks Counter Any Scripture You May Post
Remain Silent And Let The Holy Spirit
Empower The LORD's Own Truth
To Them And To The World
Reading Worthy

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:6

If One Finds One Is So Filled With Hatred For Those Evil Men Lying To Our Brethren
It Maybe Necessary To Stay Completely Away From Ministering To Them
And To Turn Back To Love And To Hold The Members
And Worthy Up In Prayer

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

Thank You For Reading My Take On The Hatred Settling Over Worthy
And Be Joy Filled While Standing Strong
In The LORD Our Savior

Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Ephesians 5:19

~

Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

23 minutes ago, Davida said:

Dear Joe, Why is pointing out error --so readily  called "hate" ?   How is it that when someone uses the Bible to quote & point out false teaching and  then be accused of judging someone elses heart when they do that?--However the others that are defending the false teachings,  then they turn around and do exactly what they are accusing others of who are using scripture to do the  "reproving"  and calling the act of reproving being "hateful" and unchristian to reprove?  They like to accuse others and say how can you judge anothers heart you but you are "hateful" unchristian person to criticize-- so what are they doin?   I find it very ironic and definitely not Biblical attitude.    .....is that part of the world's liberal PC narrative that has seeped in here- Truth is = to hate speech"?     

:emot-heartbeat:

Excellent Question
How Can Truth In Love
Ever Stand As The Banner Worthy Flies

Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man. Colossians 4:6

~

When Any Member  Brings Up False Teaching
Gently And Lovingly Use Scripture To Counter The Lies
But.... Never Attack Your Siblings, For Jesus (Not You) Is Their Only Hope
Whether Or Not They Are Aware Of It

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

For We Are A Fellowship Of Truth In Love
Not A Whipping Post For The Beloved

He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love. Song Of Solomon 2:4

If Folks Counter Any Scripture You May Post
Remain Silent And Let The Holy Spirit
Empower The LORD's Own Truth
To Them And To The World
Reading Worthy

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:6

If One Finds One Is So Filled With Hatred For Those Evil Men Lying To Our Brethren
It Maybe Necessary To Stay Completely Away From Ministering To Them
And To Turn Back To Love And To Hold The Members
And Worthy Up In Prayer

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

Thank You For Reading My Take On The Hatred Settling Over Worthy
And Be Joy Filled While Standing Strong
In The LORD Our Savior

Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Ephesians 5:19

~

Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,103
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

10 hours ago, Davida said:

Dear Joe, Why is pointing out error --so readily  called "hate" ?   How is it that when someone uses the Bible to quote & point out false teaching and  then be accused of judging someone elses heart when they do that?--However the others that are defending the false teachings,  then they turn around and do exactly what they are accusing others of who are using scripture to do the  "reproving"  and calling the act of reproving being "hateful" and unchristian to reprove?  They like to accuse others and say how can you judge anothers heart you but you are "hateful" unchristian person to criticize-- so what are they doin?   I find it very ironic and definitely not Biblical attitude.    .....is that part of the world's liberal PC narrative that has seeped in here- Truth is = to hate speech"?     

Well spoken. I could point out many occasions when I have been openly accused of "heresy" for posting views contrary to certain peoples' and churchs' doctrines. Not a peep from a moderator on those occasions. Yet above it seems I am being singled out as "hateful" for holding to the traditional Protestant interpretation of Revelation that says Rome is the city Mystery Babylon. As evidenced by the angel who said, "And the woman you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth."

Prov. 16:11 Honest weights and scales are the LORD's;
All the weights in the bag are His work.

Prov. 20:10 Diverse weights and diverse measures,

They are both alike, an abomination to the LORD.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13

21 hours ago, other one said:

well I do have a question/???    if America is Mystery Babylon, does anyone have any idea where we are to go to when it's time to come out of her......

After Babylon the city is destroyed we read:

•  I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues."  Revelation 18:4

It's an exhortation to separate from the world, not leave a geographical area.  Those who participate in her sins (receive the mark and worship the image) will receive of her plagues (the seven plague angels).

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Davida said:

I don't see the New Age it fits, really. I don't believe it is America. None of these things would fit with,  the City on 7 hills, gold, purple, & red,  These are the colours the Pope wears..there is just so much....I suggest you check out Dave Hunt's youtube video on "A Woman Ridesthe Beast".. Just a mention of a couple of things,  Rome however is what Peter called Babylon, but that is just one of the things, -the Pope who calls himself the vicar of Christ, the Vatican is the one that is catering to unite all religions under her in Ecumenicsm.  In 1986 roughly Pope Paul ll invited all these religious leaders from all pagan spiritual paths to the Vatican to pray. It was not a Christian gathering , there was shamans, medicine men & women, snake worshippers, hindu, Buddhist, etc etc.... He invited the Dali Lama to place a Buddha & prayed for peace.  What would the Son of God , Lord Jesus Christ say about this event?  What will the Anti-Christ do? Unite in peace all world religions under his control.  Who doesn't Rome like?  Evangelical Christians.

The colors the Catholics wear from my understanding come from what the Jewish Priests wore when the temple was up and running.      There is one verse that says that Mystery Babylon was guilty of killing the prophets.......    and Jesus told us that he had to go to Jerusalem for all the prophets must die there.   Because mainly that description I have considered Jerusalem as that city....   but some of the other things don't exactly match up with the definitions...    But being responsible for killing the prophets pretty much tags it being Jerusalem.  I haven't taken the time to work out all the rest for I don't think the world is in the time period where we can point to it and say here it is.   Things have to change/////    but there is only one place on the planet that is responsible for the deaths of the Prophets.   I suspect that it will all fall into place as history works its way to the end.  We'll know more as the Antichrist Beast does it's thing.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

3 hours ago, Davida said:

I don't see the New Age it fits, really. I don't believe it is America. None of these things would fit with,  the City on 7 hills, gold, purple, & red,  These are the colours the Pope wears..there is just so much....I suggest you check out Dave Hunt's youtube video on "A Woman Ridesthe Beast".. Just a mention of a couple of things,  Rome however is what Peter called Babylon, but that is just one of the things, -the Pope who calls himself the vicar of Christ, the Vatican is the one that is catering to unite all religions under her in Ecumenicsm.  In 1986 roughly Pope Paul ll invited all these religious leaders from all pagan spiritual paths to the Vatican to pray. It was not a Christian gathering , there was shamans, medicine men & women, snake worshippers, hindu, Buddhist, etc etc.... He invited the Dali Lama to place a Buddha & prayed for peace.  What would the Son of God , Lord Jesus Christ say about this event?  What will the Anti-Christ do? Unite in peace all world religions under his control.  Who doesn't Rome like?  Evangelical Christians.

I'm not so sure the city on seven hills is to be taken literally, meaning geography. If you continue reading in Recelation doesn't it say seven hills are seven kingdoms? 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On February 11, 2016 at 9:26 AM, WilliamL said:

Obama?

I'm hearing Obama does have world aspirations- Secretary General of the United Nations.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,103
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

14 hours ago, other one said:

The colors the Catholics wear from my understanding come from what the Jewish Priests wore when the temple was up and running.      There is one verse that says that Mystery Babylon was guilty of killing the prophets.......    and Jesus told us that he had to go to Jerusalem for all the prophets must die there.   Because mainly that description I have considered Jerusalem as that city....   but some of the other things don't exactly match up with the definitions...    But being responsible for killing the prophets pretty much tags it being Jerusalem.  I haven't taken the time to work out all the rest for I don't think the world is in the time period where we can point to it and say here it is.   Things have to change/////    but there is only one place on the planet that is responsible for the deaths of the Prophets. ...

Maybe, and we shall see. The way I understand it is that the Aaronic Priesthood was responsible for teaching God's Word to the world up to the Coming of Christ, as Malachi so tells us:

Malachi 2:7 For the priest's lips should keep knowledge, and they [the people] should seek the law at his mouth: for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts. 8 But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.

Matt. 23:35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar. 36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

But the House of Levi apostatized from the faith, and therefore became guilty for the blood of the prophets, which God sent to correct them and to teach his true Word.

After the Coming of Christ, and his rejection by the Jewish religious leaders, the authority and commission to preach the Word was transferred to the elders of the Church. They have likewise apostatized, starting with the Roman Church's illicit relationship with the Roman state. So I believe that the blood of the saints and prophets after the time of Christ's ministry falls upon this latter apostate religious priesthood.

Rev. 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.