IGNORED

Could America (NYC) be the great harlot...

Spock

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

3 hours ago, angels4u said:

Wow..those colors and the cup.. do we have to say more?

The Babylonic lady (Statue of Liberty) also carries a gold cup in her hand. 

1 hour ago, Ezra said:

The USA is not mentioned in Bible prophecy. The key cities are Jerusalem, Rome and Babylon.

You may be right, but I don't think the city of Babylon is an end time player. Doesn't fit and I don't see Babylon rising from the ashes. 

1 hour ago, rollinTHUNDER said:

The USA will fall before the beast rises. 

Obama made a very strange statement a few months ago, and it seemed that no one could make heads or tails out of what he meant by it.  He said that global warming has become our greatest threat to our national security.  What on earth could he possibly mean?  It sounds ridiculous on its face, but if he is using buzz words (code).  It think we may be able to read between the lines. 

I'll repeat Obama's ridiculous statement:
He said, "Global warming has become our greatest threat to our national security."  Did you catch it?  What on earth could he possibly mean?

Deciphering his buzz-words, I believe they are using this global warming scam to usher in their global government, thus bringing an end to sovereign nation states.  They may also be purposely manipulating our weather, through HAARP, which was developed to change the atmospheric pressure.  HAARP can create droughts, tornado's, floods and even change jet streams.  The government is creating chemtrails in the sky, as well as producing GMO foods, which do not re-produce any seeds.  I have a hunch that famines will be coming very soon.  America is on her last leg IMHO.

Cheers

If not Rev 18, somewhere, at sometime the big girl (Statue of Linerty) will sink, ehh? (We see this in soooo many movies too, so I'm getting used to it.)

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Many people want to see America, in one form or another, in prophesy.  But maybe America no longer exists in the future and plays no part in End-Time events.  That's also possible is it not?

America is being taken out of the equation day by day with unchecked immigration, rampant immorality, etc.  We won't have the resolve to respond in any meaningful way when NYC is destroyed.  We will effectively be on the sidelines, seen as the empty shell of what we once were.  Sin does that to a nation.  All eyes on the Middle East.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,024
  • Content Per Day:  16.70
  • Days Won:  0

34 minutes ago, Spock said:

First off, it's not like I want to see America, especially in a negative light. But maybe, just maybe, because we are the world superpower we will be in there somehow someway.

In addition, if you think America/NYC is what rev 17/18 is alluding to, it is not good, which means America could be neutralized before the Beast and his prophet do their thing.  Which means America won't get in the way of the evil 3 amigos one bit.

Its possible.....

I don't see America in Revelation at all.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,024
  • Content Per Day:  16.70
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

America is being taken out of the equation day by day with unchecked immigration, rampant immorality, etc.  We won't have the resolve to respond in any meaningful way when NYC is destroyed.  We will effectively be on the sidelines, seen as the empty shell of what we once were.  Sin does that to a nation.  All eyes on the Middle East.

I don't see Revelation referring to NYC or America.

3 hours ago, WilliamL said:

First off, the angel told John who the woman was, so there could be no mistake:

Rev. 17:18 “And the woman whom you saw is [present tense] that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

That was Rome. The angel was talking to John in his own time, as the heavenly messengers did a number of times throughout Revelation. There is no textual justification for futurizing this statement of the angel.

Secondly, NYC doesn't really rule the world. The people who control the real levers of world economic power reside in Europe, and they are the ones who control the Federal Reserve, a private bank with foreign ownership. And when it suits their purpose, they will backstab America in a heartbeat.

The 10 horns and the destruction of the world's capital is either all past or all future.  Lacking a historic record, I'd say it's future. 

The UN is the fulfillment of the feet of iron and clay, the final world kingdom, and it is headquartered in NYC.  Rome is history.  Only the prince of Rome has a role in the end times, not the Italian city, unless things change drastically in the next several years

5 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I don't see Revelation referring to NYC or America.

Not yet anyway.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Days Won:  37

NYC being the harlot was in vogue 40-50 years ago. . . . strange to see it resurfacing here.

32 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Hey Daze,

i believe I read the Illuminati has plans to divide the world into 10 spheres.  Hmmmm, where have we seen 10 from?

in fact, some IlluminTi biggie, Albert Pike, had a vision from some demon spirit guide as to this world wide plan, and basically he foretold three world wars to the tee.  Well, obviously only two for now, but the third one looks like it is right on target. 

The bible says the whole world is in the power of the evil one, so I guess God is allowing this plan to play out as they see fit. 

But, I agree with you- America will have to be neutralized, so perhaps the 10 spheres will secretly get together to neutralize sphere 1, North America, by nuking guess who?  NYC according to Rev 17/18.....maybe.  Or maybe USA will be one of the 3 horns plucked up by the antichrist.  

More to come......