• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, other one said:

I have that same thought about the mark and worshiping MG.    Can you show me where that isn't the case.  Am I missing something???

No, you're not missing anything.  I just don't see those two things being mentioned together as the basis for a definitive connection. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

31 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

I would be interested to know what "your"conclusion is.

In summary, receiving the mark and worshiping the image is not blasphemy of the Holy Spirit so it is forgivable if repented of.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

4 hours ago, Last Daze said:

In summary, receiving the mark and worshiping the image is not blasphemy of the Holy Spirit so it is forgivable if repented of.

I"m sorry but you are very wrong.  Taking the mark is not blasphemy. Taking the mark is a permanent mark that will be on your forehead or your right hand.  It is visible.  It will be needed to buy or sell without it you will be unable to do either. Taking the mark is a choice you make of your own free will. It is forever.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Hummm,   you could cut your hand off...

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

Satan's beast is Abaddon/Apollyon who will operate in the human little horn of Daniel's visions at the time of the end of this present age [Daniel 7:7-25; 8:9-25; 11:36-45; 12:7; Revelation 9:11; 11:7; 13; 17:8-18]

His mark and image [number of his name] will be the same and displayed by those who will want to be identified with him [flags, hand, head, armbands] [Revelation 14:9-11]

These identifiers are already being displayed by radical Muslims of the Middle East

There are no scriptures that specifically tell of any repentance by those who will follow the beast

See the mark of the beast explanation by the former Muslim terrorist Walid Shoebat [this man is now a Christian and can be found on the Internet] 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 12/6/2016 at 4:11 PM, RustyAngeL said:

I agree with you MG.  The mark of the beast is always together with worshiping him or his image.  You cannot turn back once you have taken his mark.  Even if you wanted to you can't.  

Likewise,  perhaps a lot of people confuse "worshiping" with actually bowing down and paying homage or religious type worship,

but I think in the original (and in some translations) it is written "serving" -  i.e. to serve something, is at times the same as to worship it (or them).  

So if anyone "serves" money,  they are in Biblical terms "worshiping" it, and it is their 'god'. 

If someone goes along with the government ,  trusting the government, relying on the government, they are serving or worshiping the government,  instead of serving and worshiping YHWH.  

This is seen all through Scripture, and throughout history, including the present day.

Thus the deception, great as always, overwhelming throughout society and many churches,

is that they think they are not committing idolatry or serving other gods,   while all along they are,

culminating when they willingly take the mark (no matter what it is - they have already committed themselves to serving something or someone other than YHWH,   they have already been and choose to continue serving whatever it is they are serving, INSTEAD OF CHRIST).

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 12/28/2016 at 3:10 AM, eileenhat said:

but I wanted to point out the obvious that personally affected me.  You see God revealed this to me when I began to ask why certain Christians I know where not acting like Christians.  They were both educators.  I wanted to understand why they acted un-Christian.  One I knew was saved (God showed me this a year or so ago) and had a wonderful light personally, as if infused with the Holy Spirit.  But all of a sudden, after teaching common core for one year, she was not like that anymore this past summer/fall.  Yes, she supposedly still was a Christian, but she no longer had any lightness about her.

This is perhaps the most grievous thing to see -  whole congregation and audiences following media preachers who have in the last couple decades teaching others it is "NO PROBLEM" to get the mark of the beast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They started teaching this AFTER the government OFFERED IMMUNITY and SUPPLIES and SUPPORT to all the pastors who went along with it, and who would "train" their 'people' to go ahead and accept the governments actions !!!!!!!!!!

Many many large groups of people were and are deceived by these wolves in sheeps clothing --

people who once had at least a semblance of LIGHT - yes they appeared at least to once have some kind of good testimony or witness of JESUS in their lives -- now just darkness following darkness .....

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09

The Mark of the Beast must be taken in context.

Firstly the Beast system itself must be revealed (to locate the perpetrators of it).

As I have already posted, this Beast system was Roosevelt and his co-conspirators, which evolved into the UN in 1945.

This mark therefore is related to them.

Next you have to understand the reason God proclaimed there would be a mark.  It is a way to distinguish between God's followers and non-followers.  But, doesn't he already know?  Perhaps we need to rephrase the question into a parable, the one about separating the tares from the wheat.  Perhaps, in fact, God needed a way to divide lukewarm Christians from true Christian followers.  And he named it a mark, not because it was a tattoo, or a verichip RFID implant, but because the person who would lead these lukewarm Christians away from God's salvation, saving him from punishing the entire human race, as in the time of the flood, was named that.

So....who, should be the question, is this Mark fellow?

Oh wait, wasn't there a guy named Karl Marx?  And didn't he invent Marxism which spread to the West when?...mmm 1945 or thereabouts, through the School of Frankfurt and in't it referred to here as 'Cultural Marxism'?

There are boundless article about this rampage through our education system.

For example

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/29/cultural-marxism-is-destroying-america/

In summary, the Mark(Marx) of the Beast is an ideology adopted by both teachers and children that spread from our very own education system which is of course, ruled by the Beast system itself.  It seeks to define people in such terms, they make easy fodder for the beast.  It turns lukewarm Christians (virgins without oil) into Marxist with craftily disguised ideas like early childhood education, critical thinking (ie. criticizing others so they conform to their ideals).

It's evolved into much more, but I wanted to point out the obvious that personally affected me.  You see God revealed this to me when I began to ask why certain Christians I know where not acting like Christians.  They were both educators.  I wanted to understand why they acted un-Christian.  One I knew was saved (God showed me this a year or so ago) and had a wonderful light personally, as if infused with the Holy Spirit.  But all of a sudden, after teaching common core for one year, she was not like that anymore this past summer/fall.  Yes, she supposedly still was a Christian, but she no longer had any lightness about her.  The other teacher I've known for years and I always felt his criticism.  He was blind to his own issues and always focused on what was wrong.  He was a blight to be around, but was a dogmatic Christian who hounded other 'to be saved'.  Too bad he could not save himself.

Both of these people God revealed to me were now Marxist in their ideology and were therefore 'marked'.  Since I can not prove this, I also contributed here their personality attributes so anyone could see this for themselves.  They had robbed themselves of God's light, for the acceptance of their co-workers.  It is a strain to go against 'herd mentality' and they failed.

More complete nonsense! The mark cannot come until the False prophet shows up. He will not show up until the Beast is revealed. And the Beast will not be revealed until the midpoint of the future 70th week. But first, the START of the 70th week must come. But hold onto your hats! Before the week can start, TWO events must take place: the 144,000 will be sealed, and the church must be raptured - as seen in Rev. 7. 

Readers: follow the narrative of Revelation, and you will know.

On 12/30/2016 at 2:47 PM, simplejeff said:

This is perhaps the most grievous thing to see -  whole congregation and audiences following media preachers who have in the last couple decades teaching others it is "NO PROBLEM" to get the mark of the beast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They started teaching this AFTER the government OFFERED IMMUNITY and SUPPLIES and SUPPORT to all the pastors who went along with it, and who would "train" their 'people' to go ahead and accept the governments actions !!!!!!!!!!

Many many large groups of people were and are deceived by these wolves in sheeps clothing --

people who once had at least a semblance of LIGHT - yes they appeared at least to once have some kind of good testimony or witness of JESUS in their lives -- now just darkness following darkness .....

No one has seen the mark of the Beast yet: for no one has seen the False prophet that instigates it. Why? Because it is not time. First the Beast must be revealed. And before that, the 70th week must start.

Do you guys even READ the book of Revelation?

The Mark of the Beast must be taken in context.

Firstly the Beast system itself must be revealed (to locate the perpetrators of it).

As I have already posted, this Beast system was Roosevelt and his co-conspirators, which evolved into the UN in 1945.

This mark therefore is related to them.

Next you have to understand the reason God proclaimed there would be a mark.  It is a way to distinguish between God's followers and non-followers.  But, doesn't he already know?  Perhaps we need to rephrase the question into a parable, the one about separating the tares from the wheat.  Perhaps, in fact, God needed a way to divide lukewarm Christians from true Christian followers.  And he named it a mark, not because it was a tattoo, or a verichip RFID implant, but because the person who would lead these lukewarm Christians away from God's salvation, saving him from punishing the entire human race, as in the time of the flood, was named that.

So....who, should be the question, is this Mark fellow?

Oh wait, wasn't there a guy named Karl Marx?  And didn't he invent Marxism which spread to the West when?...mmm 1945 or thereabouts, through the School of Frankfurt and in't it referred to here as 'Cultural Marxism'?

There are boundless article about this rampage through our education system.

For example

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/29/cultural-marxism-is-destroying-america/

In summary, the Mark(Marx) of the Beast is an ideology adopted by both teachers and children that spread from our very own education system which is of course, ruled by the Beast system itself.  It seeks to define people in such terms, they make easy fodder for the beast.  It turns lukewarm Christians (virgins without oil) into Marxist with craftily disguised ideas like early childhood education, critical thinking (ie. criticizing others so they conform to their ideals).

It's evolved into much more, but I wanted to point out the obvious that personally affected me.  You see God revealed this to me when I began to ask why certain Christians I know where not acting like Christians.  They were both educators.  I wanted to understand why they acted un-Christian.  One I knew was saved (God showed me this a year or so ago) and had a wonderful light personally, as if infused with the Holy Spirit.  But all of a sudden, after teaching common core for one year, she was not like that anymore this past summer/fall.  Yes, she supposedly still was a Christian, but she no longer had any lightness about her.  The other teacher I've known for years and I always felt his criticism.  He was blind to his own issues and always focused on what was wrong.  He was a blight to be around, but was a dogmatic Christian who hounded other 'to be saved'.  Too bad he could not save himself.

Both of these people God revealed to me were now Marxist in their ideology and were therefore 'marked'.  Since I can not prove this, I also contributed here their personality attributes so anyone could see this for themselves.  They had robbed themselves of God's light, for the acceptance of their co-workers.  It is a strain to go against 'herd mentality' and they failed.

Readers, RUN! It is more nonsense. Follow the Bible! NOTHING from Revelation after the 5th seal has every happened yet on earth. It is FUTURE. Anyone trying to compare events still future to past events will fail. Future is future.