• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

On 2/6/2016 at 11:31 AM, jesuslovesyou said:

Why would God show me this? I’m just nobody, I was In prayer, and in the distant in the darkness I seen a sun in the position of a sunrise and I seen it 3 separate times, and as I am starring at it, and I felt glorious joy and happiness, and there with God I did not need anything to eat or drink, the only thing that matters is the relationship I have with him nothing else, and this world and everything it has to offer is absolutely nothing compare to what he has in store for us, and I realized I love Jesus more than anybody on earth.

After this experience with God, JESUS cleansed me of my sin. I wept so much because of them I was exhausted.

Most genuine Christians have had a time that they surrendered to the Lord and come into the same relationship with God as you.  He who has been forgiven much, loves much.  We love God because He first loved us and gave His Son to die for us.  Each of us is precious to God because He created us and died for us so that we might be redeemed.  Each of us is different and responds to God's grace according to our personalities.  I, like you, wept because nothing could express my adoration for our Lord.  I didn't know such a relationship with Him was even possible and I am still filled with thanksgiving.  That doesn't mean that others don't love Him more than I, or that those without a similar experience are any less my brothers and sisters.  They may not have needed such a revelation to come to the same measure of faith.  

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  536
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  1

On 2/6/2016 at 2:31 PM, jesuslovesyou said:

Why would God show me this? I’m just nobody, I was In prayer, and in the distant in the darkness I seen a sun in the position of a sunrise and I seen it 3 separate times, and as I am starring at it, and I felt glorious joy and happiness, and there with God I did not need anything to eat or drink, the only thing that matters is the relationship I have with him nothing else, and this world and everything it has to offer is absolutely nothing compare to what he has in store for us, and I realized I love Jesus more than anybody on earth.

After this experience with God, JESUS cleansed me of my sin. I wept so much because of them I was exhausted.

Hello JesusLovesYou. 

John 14 English Standard Version (ESV)

I Am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life

14 “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God;[a] believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?[b] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. And you know the way to where I am going.”[c] Thomas said to him, “Lord, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?” 6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you had known me, you would have known my Father also.[d]From now on you do know him and have seen him.”

Cheers because Jesus Loves You! :amen:

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Who can answer something like that? God shows us what we need, how we need, and loves to give us reason to rejoice in him and love Him more.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  223
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/6/2016 at 11:31 AM, jesuslovesyou said:

Remember it well friend .. Awesome testimony ..