Pavan

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

I believe there are three ways God speaks to you. He won't speak to you at all if not saved. He speaks to you in your thoughts all of a sudden a thought pops into your head. How do you know it's God? Try the spirit see if your thoughts are in line with the KJV Bible. Another way is through his saints the Holy Spirit bears witness. The last way is through random bizarre occurrences that happen in your everyday life. Of course you know God is sovereign so theirs no such thing as coincidence or luck. If it aligns with his word then it's God. 

KJV Isaiah  46:11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

In Isaiah 44 God tells the Israelites, that He is the God, before Him there was no other nor shall there be after Him. He repeats almost word for word the same thing 7 times. Yet they disobey and do not trust Him but follow gods made of stone that neither hear nor see, nor can they speak.

You ask why He does not answer you prayers. Are they according to His will or yours. So many times what we want, though looking at it from our limited "now" perspective, we do question why He does not answer. If He did and in the future your life may be miserable or unhappy, would you blame Him or yourself?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Yes God is our real Father.  And I would respectfully ask that when referring to God the Creator of the universe you use a capital G.  He is not a god (more the one) But God the true One and only God.

You will most likely never hear an audible voice but you will know beyond a shadow of a doubt when He speaks to yours to your heart.  The Holy Spirit will always make Himself known to you. 

When you pray what do you ask for?  Do you pray in His Will or do you just ask for things in amiss. He will not always give you what you want, but He will always give you what you need.

Please understand too that you do not have to use the King James Version of the  Bible.  Get a version that is easy for you to understand.  I myself use the New King James version.  God can and will speak to you through other versions.  Just be open to His Voice and know that He is God.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 2/8/2016 at 9:22 AM, Pavan said:

Scriptures say god is our own father, the creator of our soul. Then why does he keeps silent when I ask him something. Some people say that god speaks but we dont hear him. If that is so,as a father, cant he make his voice audible for his child to hear him.

Continue in reading the Scriptures.

John 14: 6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7  If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  103
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  01/01/1975

yep

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Not everybody can strictly follow the words of the scriptures. I cant change my inborn character. Just like God has created both light and darkness, so also he created good and bad people. A true God has to upift and respond to both his good and bad children, if they are honest towards him. But I dont know, why he is silent in my case.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

7 hours ago, Pavan said:

Not everybody can strictly follow the words of the scriptures. I cant change my inborn character. Just like God has created both light and darkness, so also he created good and bad people. A true God has to upift and respond to both his good and bad children, if they are honest towards him. But I dont know, why he is silent in my case.

Welcome Pavan to Worthy,

We do not understand Gods ways ,they are not our ways ,you can follow God but you cannot keep the law ,Jesus came to fulfill the law ,He loved you so much that He went to the cross to die for you so you may have everlasting life.

God is not silent if you ask something from Him,He will answer you, it's either "Yes"'No" or"Wait" but you will get an answer.

I edited your post ,what you said about God is not acceptable , God is Holy .

:

All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matt.11:28

Isaiah55:6 Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him while he is near.

Not at all! Let God be true, and every human being a liar. As it is written: "So that you may be proved right when you speak and prevail when you judge." Romans 3:4

On 2/9/2016 at 7:43 AM, manuelf324 said:

I believe there are three ways God speaks to you. He won't speak to you at all if not saved. He speaks to you in your thoughts all of a sudden a thought pops into your head. How do you know it's God? Try the spirit see if your thoughts are in line with the KJV Bible. Another way is through his saints the Holy Spirit bears witness. The last way is through random bizarre occurrences that happen in your everyday life. Of course you know God is sovereign so theirs no such thing as coincidence or luck. If it aligns with his word then it's God. 

KJV Isaiah  46:11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

On 2/10/2016 at 8:35 PM, RustyAngeL said:

Yes God is our real Father.  And I would respectfully ask that when referring to God the Creator of the universe you use a capital G.  He is not a god (more the one) But God the true One and only God.

You will most likely never hear an audible voice but you will know beyond a shadow of a doubt when He speaks to yours to your heart.  The Holy Spirit will always make Himself known to you. 

When you pray what do you ask for?  Do you pray in His Will or do you just ask for things in amiss. He will not always give you what you want, but He will always give you what you need.

On 2/23/2016 at 0:59 PM, Pavan said:

God did not create bad people.  He created people in Him  Image.  People have free wills.  They make decisions that usher in the curses or blessings in their lives.   God did not create evil.  Please understand that.  He will respond to people when they cry out to Him in  faith, asking forgiveness of sins.  When they turn their lives over to Him He will hear.  Sometimes He silent for awhile, and sometimes it's a no answer.  But, if don't get anything else out of this please understand, again God did not create evil people.   And by the way He does uplift those who seek Him.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Years ago I had a huge betrayal to my children and myself.  I prayed fervently but felt God just wasn't listening and maybe didn't care.  So....I took it upon myself to find out exactly what was happening and why.  Everything I did to try to find truth in this situation was thwarted.  And I mean everything!  I was left with..ok, I'm really hurting and I don't know how to help my children, and I just don't understand....but it is up to you God, I place it in your hands.  Later, one day everything came to light...all my questions answered.  But also at that time I received the clear understanding that if I had known the truth earlier I would not have been able to cope with it.  God chose his time, and his love for me was the standard.  Remember Lazarus.the thought Jesus was 4 days late.  NO He wasn't.  Jesus Christ knew exactly when He needed to raise Lazarus.  I look back and see exactly how God was with me.  We grow in faith through these times.

Sorry about the long post.

Edited by suray2