• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

4 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

But I strongly suspect that collective "white guilt" had everything to do with Obama's election and re-election.

You are spot-on. Then we had almost all well-known blacks supporting a black presidential candidate purely because of color.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/21/1969

Seems to be now that Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are winning in recent state elections? Neither who are christians.  Donald Trump with congress may get thing done, but when you look at Kings in the bible, didn't God save the nation with the God fearing Kings? Actually, I am not 100% postive with them ahead in recent elections, but I have been hearing that on the radio which is turned down a little too low.  But that doesn't change the rest of my post.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

23 hours ago, Willa said:

You are absolutely misunderstanding.  I also would vote for Ben Carson.  The saying was always white man speaks with forked tongue because of all the crooked Indian agents and broken treaties.  I don't believe all white men are compulsive liars either.  But this black man, Obama, is the most untrustworthy president to date.  Hillary would be as bad if not worse.  Neither is loyal to our constitution, promotes the welfare of Jews and Christians, or desires the best for our country.

Oh, now I get it.   I'm glad you didn't say what I thought you said, Willa. 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Pamelasv said:

Seems to be now that Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are winning in recent state elections? Neither who are christians.  

True, but the USA is not a "Christian" nation per se, or a theocracy.  And then Ted Cruz (a professing evangelical) let down all evangelical Christians with what happened in Iowa.

With Obama we had a Muslim/Marxist deceiver calling himself a Christian.  With Trump we have an outspoken leader who is not ashamed to show his personal Bible in public, nor to publicly state that he will protect Christianity. That should suffice for the moment.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

I would have thought Dr. Carson was withdrawing as well.  Much of has staff had resigned, his funding was lagging, and he took a week off.  The reports and indications were that he had given up. Like he said, it should have been checked out.  An apology was given by Cruz.

But I would not give up on Ted Cruz over this.  It sounded like it was a decision of his campaign committee which he took responsibility for, as any good leader should do.   It is sad that this has adversely affected his campaign and public opinion.  I would have expected Dr. Carson to have been more gracious about Ted's apology.  They are probably the two strongest Christians in the race and they both should be acting like it and present a united front.