• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Greetings Fellow Saints,

I would love for you all to comment on this possible scenario I've been playing with. I'm omitting many details, just trying to get the big picture here, so bear with me.  This may be long, but I will try to get to the points I'm making. 

1. As a result of a Mid East war (psalm 83 or Ezekiel 38/39 maybe), the future antichrist and others will confirm or make a peace treaty with Israel.  There will be reasonable peace finally in that area. One of the terms of this agreement will allow for Israel to rebuild its Temple on the Mount.  This will also allow  for all religions to share and use the Temple Mount as they see fit.  The AC will not be revealed at this point and will not running things, just present and perhaps obvious by seeking Philadelphia Christians.  Daniels last 70th week commences.   I believe the Great Harlot of Rev 17 will be very important during this time riding the NWO.

2. At the midpoint of this week, the AC will be possessed by the Evil One and will finally arise and seek to be glorified. The False prophet will be by his side performing many signs and wonders to support this evil dude. This will result in Antiochus Ephihanes Part 2.  This abomination of desolation will commence the GREAT TRIBULATION. 

3. This abomination basically commences the opening of the seals, trumpets, and bowls in succession.  Thus, I'm thinking, is it possible for the entire 42 month period to contain all of these judgments, but I'm not dogmatic at all regarding the timing of the seals. They may be earlier than the abomination.   I would love feedback especially on this point.  I also believe the two witnesses will be present to give hope to the world,, but especially the Jews. 

4. Of course, Saints will now be persecuted and the AC economic buying plan will go into effect. I believe God will divinely protect the Philadelphia christians, but not by rapture, but rather by putting a hedge around them somehow (don't ask me, I haven't thought through that enough).

5. The 6th seal will then result in the rapture, and I haven't a clue how long after the abomination this will occur, but I do know this is why Rev 7 says "they (raptured saints) came out of the GREAT TRIBULATION. " 

6. Immediately after the rapture, the Day of the Lord occurs, and God unleashes his wrath, not mans wrath.  Of course, God promised the true church they would be spared his wrath, so the true church is now gone, while the pretenders remain to get it right with God.  The 144,000 Jews are sealed after the 6th seal so they too are protected. Bozrah, Jordan will be the place for Jews to go and hide and wait things out. 

7. Basically, once the seals, trumpets, and bowls play out, Christ will then return to defeat Satan and the AC at Armageddon and to establish his Millenium Kingdom.  The three evil Trinity will be imprisoned, and then we turn our attention to the sheep and goat judgment taking place.  Those people who did not take the mark of the beast and were kind to God's children will be allowed access to the kingdom in their physical bodies. Those who took the mark or were unkind are not allowed in. Bye bye. 

8. The true church will help Christ rule on the earth. Christ will rule for 1000 years, Satan will then be released from prison and rally many of the masses to his side again.  Another war, same result, we win, he loses, and this time, it is over.  The Great White Throne judgment is next, and all the nonbelievers will be judged and cast out. The rest is pure sweetness. Everyone will have a glorified body and we will all live with both Jesus and God the father. 

So, what do you think? I welcome any feedback, both pro and con.  I love to ponder this and I promise I will do so even if you disagree with me. My beliefs are not etched in stone, so I'm always open to receive new teaching. 

Thanks in love,

spock 

Edited by Spock

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

Hey Spock,

That's a lot of stuff there and likely to go off in many directions.  In keeping with the "broad strokes" nature of the post, I'll list what I see as questionable without substantiating it.  I'll be happy to clarify upon request.

• it's doubtful that there's a future seven year anything.
  • there is only one human, the false prophet.
  • the seals are not judgments.  Only the trumpets and bowls are.
  • the sixth seal ends the great tribulation but is not the rapture.

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

Hey Spock,

That's a lot of stuff there and likely to go off in many directions.  In keeping with the "broad strokes" nature of the post, I'll list what I see as questionable without substantiating it.  I'll be happy to clarify upon request.

• it's doubtful that there's a future seven year anything.
  • there is only one human, the false prophet.
  • the seals are not judgments.  Only the trumpets and bowls are.
  • the sixth seal ends the great tribulation but is not the rapture.

Thank you, thank you, and thank you. I've been waiting for my first customer. :)  I will comment later.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Spock

Your first paragraph is very feasible. It is my belief that the Rapture may precede the war of Ezk 38 and 39. And thus be the event which causes chaos allowing this war to begin. Cause and Effect.

In Christ

Montana Marv

22 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Spock

Your first paragraph is very feasible. It is my belief that the Rapture may precede the war of Ezk 38 and 39. And thus be the event which causes chaos allowing this war to begin. Cause and Effect.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Thank you Montana "Marvelous" Marv.  I hope your timeline is right, that way it will be even sooner. Thanks for sharing. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

5 hours ago, Spock said:

Greetings Fellow Saints,

I would love for you all to comment on this possible scenario I've been playing with. I'm omitting many details, just trying to get the big picture here, so bear with me.  This may be long, but I will try to get to the points I'm making. 

1. As a result of a Mid East war (psalm 83 or Ezekiel 38/39 maybe), the future antichrist and others will confirm or make a peace treaty with Israel.  There will be reasonable peace finally in that area. One of the terms of this agreement will allow for Israel to rebuild its Temple on the Mount.  This will also allow  for all religions to share and use the Temple Mount as they see fit.  The AC will not be revealed at this point and will not running things, just present and perhaps obvious by seeking Philadelphia Christians.  Daniels last 70th week commences.   I believe the Great Harlot of Rev 17 will be very important during this time riding the NWO.

2. At the midpoint of this week, the AC will be possessed by the Evil One and will finally arise and seek to be glorified. The False prophet will be by his side performing many signs and wonders to support this evil dude. This will result in Antiochus Ephihanes Part 2.  This abomination of desolation will commence the GREAT TRIBULATION. 

3. This abomination basically commences the opening of the seals, trumpets, and bowls in succession.  Thus, I'm thinking, is it possible for the entire 42 month period to contain all of these judgments, but I'm not dogmatic at all regarding the timing of the seals. They may be earlier than the abomination.   I would love feedback especially on this point.  I also believe the two witnesses will be present to give hope to the world,, but especially the Jews. 

4. Of course, Saints will now be persecuted and the AC economic buying plan will go into effect. I believe God will divinely protect the Philadelphia christians, but not by rapture, but rather by putting a hedge around them somehow (don't ask me, I haven't thought through that enough).

5. The 6th seal will then result in the rapture, and I haven't a clue how long after the abomination this will occur, but I do know this is why Rev 7 says "they (raptured saints) came out of the GREAT TRIBULATION. " 

6. Immediately after the rapture, the Day of the Lord occurs, and God unleashes his wrath, not mans wrath.  Of course, God promised the true church they would be spared his wrath, so the true church is now gone, while the pretenders remain to get it right with God.  The 144,000 Jews are sealed after the 6th seal so they too are protected. Bozrah, Jordan will be the place for Jews to go and hide and wait things out. 

7. Basically, once the seals, trumpets, and bowls play out, Christ will then return to defeat Satan and the AC at Armageddon and to establish his Millenium Kingdom.  The three evil Trinity will be imprisoned, and then we turn our attention to the sheep and goat judgment taking place.  Those people who did not take the mark of the beast and were kind to God's children will be allowed access to the kingdom in their physical bodies. Those who took the mark or were unkind are not allowed in. Bye bye. 

8. The true church will help Christ rule on the earth. Christ will rule for 1000 years, Satan will then be released from prison and rally many of the masses to his side again.  Another war, same result, we win, he loses, and this time, it is over.  The Great White Throne judgment is next, and all the nonbelievers will be judged and cast out. The rest is pure sweetness. Everyone will have a glorified body and we will all live with both Jesus and God the father. 

So, what do you think? I welcome any feedback, both pro and con.  I love to ponder this and I promise I will do so even if you disagree with me. My beliefs are not etched in stone, so I'm always open to receive new teaching. 

Thanks in love,

spock 

Seriously? This is a possible scenario yes....it joins the nine million other possible scenarios.  I am curious as to why anyone would spend time and effort on this.  What will be will be; only God knows.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

5 hours ago, Spock said:

Greetings Fellow Saints,

Thanks in love,

spock 

I do not know. I am not God. I could not even take a guess.  I Don't Know

Thank you my two sisters- MG and peep- for at least reading it.  As you know, Prophecy takes up a lot of words and space in the bible, so as one studies the bible, you can't help but confronting prophetic passages.  

I hope you are not discouraging me from reading God's word. Because I'm not the one who wrote the bible- God did through man.  If prophecy is important to him, it's important to me. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

5 hours ago, Spock said:

Greetings Fellow Saints,

Thanks in love,

spock 

I would say that you have it generally correct. I don't believe in a 7 year peace treaty and I believe in a trib only 3.5 years long., but there has to be a war for the antichrist to appear to be the great Jewish conqueror that Jews expect. And we can expect some Middle Eastern agreement when the Middle eastern union is created which includes Israel. So one could call that a peace treaty, which will precede the coming to power of the antichrist. So you are on track.

I enjoy the fact that you place the authority of the antichrist at the same time as the two witnesses, both being the final 3.5 years. I believe that is accurate. Yes the abomination starts the great trib, and the false prophet will be by his side.

The bible is not clear on the actual "possession" of the antichrist, but he does come with displays of Satan's power, and the antichrist's reign does start at the same moment as the fall of Satan to earth (Rev 12), so there is a bit of sense in that concept. But I don't like to assume anything so I just believe they are an evil team. The antichrist is empowered by Satan.

Regarding the seals, trumpets and bowls, I believe the seals start long before the trumpets, but both occur during the tribulation as well. The bowls occur at the end of the great trib.

I agree this great trib  is when the church is persecuted. Then close to the end of the trib we are raptured. I believe this occurs at the second coming, and so the rapture and the day of the Lord occur on the same day. The wrath poured out later on.

And I agree with your millenium.

So we may disagree with some details, but the big picture is SPOT ON.   

1 hour ago, ARGOSY said:

I would say that you have it generally correct. I don't believe in a 7 year peace treaty and I believe in a trib only 3.5 years long., but there has to be a war for the antichrist to appear to be the great Jewish conqueror that Jews expect. And we can expect some Middle Eastern agreement when the Middle eastern union is created which includes Israel. So one could call that a peace treaty, which will precede the coming to power of the antichrist. So you are on track.

I enjoy the fact that you place the authority of the antichrist at the same time as the two witnesses, both being the final 3.5 years. I believe that is accurate. Yes the abomination starts the great trib, and the false prophet will be by his side.

The bible is not clear on the actual "possession" of the antichrist, but he does come with displays of Satan's power, and the antichrist's reign does start at the same moment as the fall of Satan to earth (Rev 12), so there is a bit of sense in that concept. But I don't like to assume anything so I just believe they are an evil team. The antichrist is empowered by Satan.

Regarding the seals, trumpets and bowls, I believe the seals start long before the trumpets, but both occur during the tribulation as well. The bowls occur at the end of the great trib.

I agree this great trib  is when the church is persecuted. Then close to the end of the trib we are raptured. I believe this occurs at the second coming, and so the rapture and the day of the Lord occur on the same day. The wrath poured out later on.

And I agree with your millenium.

So we may disagree with some details, but the big picture is SPOT ON.   

Wow!  Thanks Argosy for sharing your perspective, and not because you happen to agree with most of mine, but I will admit, it does feel good to know other people are seeing what I see. 

Just to be clear with what you said, Do you see psalm 83 or Ezekiel 38/39 as  the scripture references that show the Mid East war precipitating the rise of the AC? 

On a side note, If you don't mind me asking, who do you believe the Harlot is, the one who rides the beast per Rev 17? 

Thanks,

spock