• Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  475
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/13/1962

We are humbling and honoring our GOD, no need personal glory
We are called to have humility to honor fellow Christians too
We are failed if we fail to love others
We are zero if we hate and reject some person,. God is Judge.. 
We need to take good care to stay with holiness when our knowledge and wisdom boasting us to blind our conscience..
We are called to serve with patience 
Even we die like Lazarus who died with poverty.. nothing to bother.. 
Dear brethren, God used me to build many prayer halls, to plant many churches,. to train and send many ministers to fields, to help many suffering people, to do many activities, still i am not with strong home, lot of times flesh is demanding to focus on self needs.. but spirit is keeping me to stay and focus on vision.. And mind is not satisfying for what God did through me.. but always mind is fearing to stay in cool and pure love with God and people.. THIS IS A GREAT UNCEASING FIRE IN HEART.. 
every 5 seconds 9 people going to die.. 6 of them are not hear the gospel... we need to more to spread the gospel.. who knows our little sleep can send some people to hell,, who knows our little more care can save some souls to kingdom of God...
WHAT WE HAVE DONE IS NOT GREAT 
OBSERVATION ON HOW WE ARE FAILING IS IMPORTANT TO LIVE AS MENTOR FOR GOD.. 
THANK YOU JESUS....

One thing -  you say that 6 of 9 people do not hear the Gospel. That is not true. GOD says in Scripture that ALL will have the opportunity to accept Jesus Christ as he is written in the stars. He has even been known to come to people in their dreams. GOD is nothing if not just; how just would HE be if HE allowed people to die without "hearing" the Gospel and having the opportunity to be saved?

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  475
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/13/1962

On 2/16/2016 at 10:05 PM, Rick_Parker said:

One thing -  you say that 6 of 9 people do not hear the Gospel. That is not true. GOD says in Scripture that ALL will have the opportunity to accept Jesus Christ as he is written in the stars. He has even been known to come to people in their dreams. GOD is nothing if not just; how just would HE be if HE allowed people to die without "hearing" the Gospel and having the opportunity to be saved?

May be you are right,,,, thank you for comment,, in my country many people going to die without hearing gospel,, they have he untouchable life style in their faiths,, they won't hear or touch the christians,. still millions of people are living like that... in their whole life time, no one going to teach the gospel, i am very sorry to say this, so i want to encourage people to reach all people to spread the gospel,,, i think trying to bring ministers to task is not bad,,,  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

Having  passion to spread the gospel is wonderful. We need to be prepared to give an answer for the hope that dwells within us. It's to the later point where we fail, discipleship. Jesus said "feed my sheep", "go and make disciples." In Acts as the people were continuing to gather together in fellowship and prayer, the breaking of bread and the apostles doctrine "the Lord added to the church as such should be saved." It doesn't mean we should not evangelize but what the world needs to see is not a lunatic or unlearned or passionate religious nut house of unreasoned unlearned babes in Christ. Which is what most Christian churches are today. But a people who are solid in the faith, earthly good because they are heavenly minded, walking in the gift of eternal life, having unity with Jesus.

I have only imagination for what it must be like in India with such a cloud of religions and idols and a massive population. I live in a farming area and some days don't speak to one person. So having a lamenatation type experience as did Jerimiah is rare for me. Your heart is truly felt and I believe with prayer and reading the Lord will enrich your progress and expand your territory of truth preaching and teaching.

We are family, The strength of Gods armies were always set according to family. We can argue and have problems but when push comes to shove we know what side we are on. I will pray for you.

And remember what James wrote, "The fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much."

It seems to me that we so often seek to do what God said He would do and neglect the wonderful and simple acts that God has asked us to do and set before us. "Peter do you love me? " -  "Yes Lord" -  "Feed my sheep."

The first two gates mentioned in the restoration of the walls of Jerusalem in Nehemiah are the "Sheep Gate" and the "Fish Gate" As Jesus said, "I will make you fishers of men."

It wasn't until the Lord directed the disciples where to cast the net did they catch fish. Desiring to go fishing is great and good and solidly biblical but without Jesus we can do nothing.

On February 29, 2016 at 8:51 PM, peacemakerIND said:

May be you are right,,,, thank you for comment,, in my country many people going to die without hearing gospel,, they have he untouchable life style in their faiths,, they won't hear or touch the christians,. still millions of people are living like that... in their whole life time, no one going to teach the gospel, i am very sorry to say this, so i want to encourage people to reach all people to spread the gospel,,, i think trying to bring ministers to task is not bad,,,  

If that is true than GOD is not just. I do not believe that and you shouldn't either.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

See what Scripture says concerning this:  ((remember Yahweh is PERFECT IN JUDGMENT))

as it is written, those who gather with the ekklesia , "we" judge. ((clarify later)).

those outside the gathering of ekklesia ((i.e. not "in" believer's gatherings)), YAHWEH JUDGES.

and HE IS PERFECTLY JUST, RIGHTEOUS, TRUE, MERCIFUL and RIGHT-RULING.

33 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

If that is true than GOD is not just. I do not believe that and you shouldn't either.

Many are dying deceived.  Not just not having heard the gospel of Jesus,

but having been deceived by a false gospel((any of many false messages))

to be  made loyal to the  one world government

((and as it is written : "seven times the sons of the devil as the deceivers")).

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

14 hours ago, Zemke said:

but without Jesus we can do nothing.

amen.