FreeinChrist

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

So after a major problem I have had for the last 15 years which I had hope God was merciful too and somehow would take it away; rereared its ugly head again early Sunday morning I totally feel completely hated and abandon by God.  Usually am very talkative at work, but have said barely any thing since plus have missed the last 2 days.

My emotionals, spirit and body are all in a bad way.  Since i am sure that my heart is the 3rd ground spoken in Luke 8:3-15,  I thought maybe I should just close my account.  So how would I close my account?  So if Ii need a moderator to, please close down the account?

Sorry if I shouldn't posted this but wasn't sure wbat to do.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

You dont have to remain on the third ground. You can put the Lord first in your life and seek Him out. David in psalms often felt abandoned but he maintained his faith in the Lord. You can too.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.70
  • Days Won:  37

35 minutes ago, FreeinChrist said:

So after a major problem I have had for the last 15 years which I had hope God was merciful too and somehow would take it away; rereared its ugly head again early Sunday morning I totally feel completely hated and abandon by God.  Usually am very talkative at work, but have said barely any thing since plus have missed the last 2 days.

My emotionals, spirit and body are all in a bad way.  Since i am sure that my heart is the 3rd ground spoken in Luke 8:3-15,  I thought maybe I should just close my account.  So how would I close my account?  So if Ii need a moderator to, please close down the account?

Sorry if I shouldn't posted this but wasn't sure wbat to do.

Don't close your account.   You need a place to talk to people and have a sounding board.

It is easy to get depressed and allow that to color one's ideas and thoughts about oneself.

Please don't go. 

((hugs))

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Praying~!

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

I have walked away many times and then turned and asked God why he forsook me.  Footprints.  Mine walking away.  Cares of this world.  Yeah, I can get with that.  All hope is not gone.  Father sends his messangers to round up the sheep from out the mountain ranges thank God.  This is but a season.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,142
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

To give up everything (which is God) and exchange for nothing (which is the created things) is a fools venture...
You don't seem to be as such .... but if you do walk away from God and you are His your going to get spanked
hard! If you are not His then your walk away will be a very short, short, trip...  Love, Stevn

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

It's natural to feel abandoned by God but a TRUE Christian shouldn't go by emotions. Emotions are what fuels the works of the flesh found in Galatians. Emotional people their hearts get hardened which separates them from fellowship with God. GOD has good reason to make you feel alone sometimes . The most important one is to try your faith.  The trials of your faith in 1st Peter.  David was one of God's most faithful servants but even he said the following 

KJV Psalms  22:1 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

He also says the following though

KJV Psalms  71:1 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Sin is doubt confusion and you know who is the author  of confusion. 

KJV Hebrews  3:13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

Trust in the Lord at all times study the word daily and pray daily. The last thing is the most important MAKE SURE YOUR SAVED 

KJV 2 Corinthians  13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Edited by manuelf324

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05

Hello manuelf324

Yes what you say is good. However I have been plagued by my emotions all my life. My heart has become hardened over the years in order to cope with so many disappointments etc

I don’t have faith so God would need to build that first before He could test it. I think. I have most certainly been hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

This brings me onto the question once saved always saved? What a hot potato of a question that is.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

Please don't go, please remember, we all are put through tests of faith.

Christ Jesus is the good shepherd John ch 10.

People, circumstances, they can disappoint, but Gods WORD stands true and everlasting, Do you believe this?

If you do, keep your trust in his Word, Keep communication open with Him, lean not on your own understanding but on His WORD.

Proverbs 3:5

5Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.

6In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.…

If you do decide to Go, May God be with you and see you through and passed the trials you are going through.

Life  is like a roller coaster, many ups and downs, we always need to keep our seat belt on= (Gods plan of salvation in our hearts),

He promised He will see us through.

Everyday we are tested.

Everyday is a new test of faith.

virtue that is not tested is not virtue.

Like I just share with someone recently:

Maybe God wants to teach you the meaning of patience. 

Patience is a gift of wisdom from God. 

I had to learn a lot about patience and am still put to the test. 

Patience is a virtue. 

A virtue that is not tested, is not a virtue.  : ) 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,644
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

The patriarch Joseph, one of the most faithful individuals in the Bible, and the most prophetically messianic (IMHO) had his misgivings. He named his sons "forget" and "twice blessed." This suggests (to me) he gave up on his family in Canaan. He may have even entertained the notion that his father who loved him above the rest of his children would come track him down and rescue him.

But when that did not happen year after year... and he began to see progress in his situation in Egypt... he no doubt "closed his account" so to speak with that family.

Once second in command in Egypt, he did not send for his family did he?

Be of good cheer! God is faithful.

God is faithful.

It may not be HOW you want it, or WHEN you want it... but God is faithful.

God is faithful.

And your suffering now cannot be compared to the blessing you will have because he is faithful.