• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.70
  • Days Won:  37

8 hours ago, tigger398 said:

This is serious and I'm getting scared again. All the players are coming into action. Sigh I hope our president don't decide to play golf lol

Oh, you mean like he has before?   ;)

1 hour ago, tigger398 said:

Don't the bible says Rosh. That means Russia right.

Doubtful.

5 hours ago, tigger398 said:

I try not to.

Remember courage is not the absence of fear. it is acting in spite of it.

Live your day in faith in God, live your day with trust in God.   Do this each and every day.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

So if this supposed to be king of north. What about king of south and east and don't know if there is a west. Are they getting set up to. One is from china right or north Korea.

5 hours ago, tigger398 said:

So if this supposed to be king of north. What about king of south and east and don't know if there is a west. Are they getting set up to. One is from china right or north Korea.

Tigger, what's more important is focusing on our relationship with God right now in this present moment, for it is in this present moment you touch eternity.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 2/19/2016 at 10:18 PM, tigger398 said:

Don't the bible says Rosh. That means Russia right.

no, not really.    Rosh may not be a name but describing Gog as a chief priest of Meshech.    Rosh can be "chief priest" if I remember correctly.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I don't know if Rosh is Russia but I do know Russia is a concern and should be watched closely. There is no secret that Russia is aligned with Iran and both want to carve out Syria and get a piece of the action, especially the natural gas being found off the coast of the Med Sea.  Israel found two sources- Tamar and Leviathan - and Russia is envious. 

Could this be the HOOK that lures Russia into Israel?  I don't know, but I don't trust a communist and I definitely don't trust an Iranian. Gog and Magog needs to be considered here. Not being dogmatic just sayin. 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:emot-heartbeat:

Who Does Israel Trust

This is what the LORD says: "Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the LORD. Jeremiah 17:5 (New International Version)

And Who Does The Messianic Believers Trust

"But blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him. Jeremiah 17:7 (New International Version)

And What's Coming Up For The Beautiful Land

“If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. Matthew 24:22 (New International Version)

And What Will The Remnant Do

Then I will return to my lair until they have borne their guilt and seek my face-- in their misery they will earnestly seek me." Hosea 5:14 (New International Version)

And Who Is Coming Back

“Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it? You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army. You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.

“ ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: You are the one I spoke of in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel. At that time they prophesied for years that I would bring you against them. This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign Lord. In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground.

I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign Lord. Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 
I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord.’
Ezekiel 38:14-23 (New International Version)

Don't Mess With

The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!

For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”
Revelation 6:14-17 (New International Version)

Jesus~!

"I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not yield my glory to another or my praise to idols. Isaiah 42:8 (New International Version)

Love, Your Brother Joe

Guest Thallasa
On ‎17‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 10:02 PM, thereselittleflower said:

If something doesn't happen to defuse this situation, this will be all out war involving many nations.

I am not disagreeing with you  ,but so many  false ' prédictions have been made since forever that although it all looks ominous ,we have to be careful not to help create WW3 , instead of doing our best to create 'peace' .

There are those hooked on so called prophecies,they are not living as christians ,but harbingers of doom This not what Jesus wants ; we should peacemakers , for it is they who are are blessed . I must say that the security at the airport  this morning coming  back was horrible .

Guest Thallasa
On ‎19‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 6:39 AM, thereselittleflower said:

Remember courage is not the absence of fear. it is acting in spite of it.

Live your day in faith in God, live your day with trust in God.   Do this each and every day.

On ‎18‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 10:05 PM, tigger398 said:

Are christians the ones that are aware of what is going on in this world.

Well there are those who are, and there are those who focus only on events to fit the scenario of doom they have interpreted , but some are going to get a surprise when they are punished for anticipating destruction instead of  getting on with good works .   Those who love violence will get it ,those who work for love and peace will get it .

Galations .  6 : 7"God  is not mocked , whatever a man reaps , so shall he sew ".

Jeremiah. 17 :10  " I the Lord test the heart and test  the mind , to give each man according to the fruit of his ways .