• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Thallasa said:

Well there are those who are, and there are those who focus only on events to fit the scenario of doom they have interpreted , but some are going to get a surprise when they are punished for anticipating destruction instead of  getting on with good works .   Those who love violence will get it ,those who work for love and peace will get it .

Galations .  6 : 7"God  is not mocked , whatever a man reaps , so shall he sew ".

Jeremiah. 17 :10  " I the Lord test the heart and test  the mind , to give each man according to the fruit of his ways .

I doubt seriously that anything said on this thread will affect history as it unfolds, but I do agree that it will affect the individual's minds as things play out....    

Guest Thallasa
5 minutes ago, other one said:

I doubt seriously that anything said on this thread will affect history as it unfolds, but I do agree that it will affect the individual's minds as things play out....    

No ,what I am thinking of, is that when we wish negative things to happen , it is not in fact good for our 'soul'  .  After all to wish anyone dead even our 'enemies ' is against what Jesus taught us .Justice must be left to God ,and Him only  . "Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven " . We should be continuing with this   as far as we can , even in the smallest ways daily , not spending much of our time hoping that it will all end , so that we can be the vainquers .  After all many will die, and the most terrible things  would happen .

Maybe what we should be doing, is praying very hard for the souls which may be lost ,and hoping that repentance ,will allow God to stop the  worst , when He sees this . 

6 minutes ago, Thallasa said:

No ,what I am thinking of, is that when we wish negative things to happen , it is not in fact good for our 'soul'  .  After all to wish anyone dead even our 'enemies ' is against what Jesus taught us .Justice must be left to God ,and Him only  . "Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven " . We should be continuing with this   as far as we can , even in the smallest ways daily , not spending much of our time hoping that it will all end , so that we can be the vainquers .  After all many will die, and the most terrible things  would happen .

Maybe what we should be doing, is praying very hard for the souls which may be lost ,and hoping that repentance ,will allow God to stop the  worst , when He sees this . 

well, I don't know about you, but I do have time to do both..     Jesus told us that he was telling us what would be in the future so that when we saw it happening we would not loose faith.      I find it hard to understand how/why people get so upset about the possibility that in the near future most of us are going to die.....       isn't that what we are supposed to be hoping for.....    going to be with the Lord..   so why should we fear the trip.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.70
  • Days Won:  37

4 hours ago, Thallasa said:

I am not disagreeing with you  ,but so many  false ' prédictions have been made since forever that although it all looks ominous ,we have to be careful not to help create WW3 , instead of doing our best to create 'peace' .

There are those hooked on so called prophecies,they are not living as christians ,but harbingers of doom This not what Jesus wants ; we should peacemakers , for it is they who are are blessed . I must say that the security at the airport  this morning coming  back was horrible .

Well you know I'm not looking at prophecies. ;)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 2/20/2016 at 8:37 AM, Thallasa said:

There are those hooked on so called prophecies,they are not living as christians ,but harbingers of doom This not what Jesus wants ; we should peacemakers , for it is they who are are blessed .

Mark 13:33 “Take heed, watch and pray; for you do not know when the time is. 34 It is like a man going to a far country, who left his house and gave authority to his servants, and to each his work, and commanded the doorkeeper to watch. 35 Watch therefore, for you do not know when the master of the house is coming—in the evening, at midnight, at the crowing of the rooster, or in the morning— 36 lest, coming suddenly, he find you sleeping. 37 And what I say to you, I say to all: Watch!”

Do you detect a pattern here? What did he tell us to watch for, if not for the fulfillment of the "so called prophecies?"

Guest Thallasa
On ‎20‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 7:34 PM, other one said:

well, I don't know about you, but I do have time to do both..     Jesus told us that he was telling us what would be in the future so that when we saw it happening we would not loose faith.      I find it hard to understand how/why people get so upset about the possibility that in the near future most of us are going to die.....       isn't that what we are supposed to be hoping for.....    going to be with the Lord..   so why should we fear the trip.

I never said anything about fear of dying .I said that sitting around spending so  much time thinking of destruction is not a healthy pursuit for christians ,instead of getting on with doing God's will here on earth .The poeple who are spending years doing this ,as it is the most frequent topic by American evengelists,are not living as they should be ,both on a personal level and on a universal level .

And it is an American thing ,  and maybe comes from a fear that stems from living in such a society . Most people who are christian elsewhere ,live their lives the best they can , with an eye on events , but are not 'obsessed ' in the way a particular type of evangelist is .

I am not so afraid of Russia but am of America ,and particularly those who enjoy spending so much time on making false prophecies , making endlss threads ,encouraging negativite speculation  . If, I have occasionally indulged then this is the last time as I think it comes from the wrong place ,not LOVE, but love of winning . 

Guest Thallasa
On ‎18‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 6:23 AM, Cletus said:

350k is an awful lot.  i hope they planned ahead and got enough snacks and beverages for everyone. 

Oh Cletus , If we were to put end to end all the threads and words written on this subject, we could go very far into space, and so now although the signs are clearer than ever , it is a sign of GENIUS to deflate a certain  pleasure the doommongers get, in  others destruction .

Very funny and appropriate . :rofl:

4 hours ago, Thallasa said:

I never said anything about fear of dying .I said that sitting around spending so  much time thinking of destruction is not a healthy pursuit for christians ,instead of getting on with doing God's will here on earth .The poeple who are spending years doing this ,as it is the most frequent topic by American evengelists,are not living as they should be ,both on a personal level and on a universal level .

And it is an American thing ,  and maybe comes from a fear that stems from living in such a society . Most people who are christian elsewhere ,live their lives the best they can , with an eye on events , but are not 'obsessed ' in the way a particular type of evangelist is .

I am not so afraid of Russia but am of America ,and particularly those who enjoy spending so much time on making false prophecies , making endlss threads ,encouraging negativite speculation  . If, I have occasionally indulged then this is the last time as I think it comes from the wrong place ,not LOVE, but love of winning . 

From your post here, I think it is wise for you to avoid threads like this....    but that is not the case for all people.  I started to give you "what for" concerning the rest of your post and decided to just say I disagree with your assessment of what I do on this site and the amount of time it takes and leave it at that.