IGNORED

If satan knows the end. Why don't he stop it.

tigger398

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/23/1957

9 hours ago, thereselittleflower said:

Demon possession is relatively rare bfloydo.

Why do you think demons need to be cast out of everyone?

Why do credit me with statements or words I did not use? So be it, I'll try and answer your question :

Without a Conscience we could not know Good or Evil. Using common sense, I would say our Conscience( as we know it today ) came into existence after we ate from the forbidden tree. Gen:2:17

If everyone but Jesus has sinned ( and probably much sin ), and it usually takes an evil thought before one can do an evil action. Then at the very least the thoughts should be cast out by or own conscience or with the help of the Lord( if one alone cannot purge his evil within ). If the sinful thought manifests itself to a sinful action, we need to receive forgiveness from the Lord to blot out the action and cleanse our conscience.

Even Jesus who was without sin must have used his conscience to cast off, or purge evil thoughts or temptations from within himself.

Evil thoughts, Evil actions, Demons, Evil spirits, Satan or whatever name you want to apply to evil, can only be Removed if it is Cast Out of a person ... this is accomplished by your conscience with self, or self & the Lord.

I'll just let you conscience be your guide , as surly you seem to think I am trying to mislead you. With clear conscience and the Lord as my witness, I can assure you I am not trying to mislead or do your harm in anyway.   

Edited by bfloydo

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,770
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

14 hours ago, bfloydo said:

It serves God's God's purpose ( much like Judas ), and nothing cant stop it , but God alone. How would Faith be tested w/o Satan ??

This is a non-pathway in Scripture as saying sin is necessary - which cannot be so

Ge 1:31-2:3

31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

2 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.

2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
KJV

This was a seal of perfection set forth by God's Own witness... supported here also

Eze 28:13-15

13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
KJV

In these two precepts God has given us we find in the begin no evil and (below) no evil in the eternal state

Rv 20:11-21:4

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
KJV

Thus the necessary of God is perfection in Him alone in an eternal state with those who choose the redemption offered by God... 

10 hours ago, Reinitin said:

Ezra, your forgetting 

Acts 1:16-17 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

16 “Brothers, the Scripture had to be fulfilled that the Holy Spirit through the mouth of David spoke in advance about Judas, who became a guide to those who arrested Jesus. 17 For he was one of our number and was allotted a share in this ministry.” Jesus chose him.

or palms 1 The earth is the LORD'S, and all it contains, The world, and those who dwell in it. 2 For He has founded it upon the seas And established it upon the rivers.

Lord gave dominion to man. Sin gives satan a foothold. Satan was the first liar. He birthed sin so when your sinning he fathered your sinfulness. But that don't mean anyone belong to him. Please show me a scripture that says people belong to satan. I can't remember ever reading any thing that says that.

Jn 8:42-47

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
KJV

9 hours ago, thereselittleflower said:

Satan is a person, a being.  Your conscience is not satan!

Your conscience is a gift from God.    When formed right it will inform you of what is good and what is evil.

This maybe a great error on your part, I'll let your conscience be the Judge: 

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it :

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

By definition Conscience is Knowledge of good and evil: 

an inner feeling or voice viewed as acting as a guide to the rightness or wrongness of one's behavior.
"he had a guilty conscience about his desires"
synonyms: sense of right and wrong, moral sense, inner voice

Seems to me that Satan tempted us to take what God forbid. Speaking for me alone -- I have made this commitment to the Lord -- " My Conscience condemns me of Truly not being Worthy of the Lord's Magnificent Grace. How could I accept such a Gift with so little to merit it? " I ask the Lord .. " If is pleasing to you, make me worthy       ( even unto sacrificing me to hell for eternity ) to use to save others. If you grant this request I ask one thing of you -- allow me to lay at your feet and wash them with my tears. Allow me the the ability to retain the memory of this, so I may better endure the flames of hell knowing that I have pleased you, and provided some help to your children."

I know some may think this blasphemous, and it may be so. It is my conscience to content with, and all of my Heart/ Soul/ and being offered to the Lord to use or not use, at his pleasure. In conclusion, Seems like the Lord forbid a conscience, and Satan tempted us to receive it. Then God turned it into a gift and tool for us to use, an inner voice to steer clear of evil. Most important the God gave us a means to clear our conscience ... thru repentance, I couldnt even imagine the burden we would carry without a means to cleans our conscience and soul, could you? Praise the Lord for picking up the Burden that Satan tried to put on us. God help us all, your children

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Days Won:  37

1 minute ago, bfloydo said:

This maybe a great error on your part, I'll let your conscience be the Judge: 

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it :

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

By definition Conscience is Knowledge of good and evil: 

an inner feeling or voice viewed as acting as a guide to the rightness or wrongness of one's behavior.
"he had a guilty conscience about his desires"
synonyms: sense of right and wrong, moral sense, inner voice

Seems to me that Satan tempted us to take what God forbid. Speaking for me alone -- I have made this commitment to the Lord -- " My Conscience condemns me of Truly not being Worthy of the Lord's Magnificent Grace. How could I accept such a Gift with so little to merit it? " I ask the Lord .. " If is pleasing to you, make me worthy       ( even unto sacrificing me to hell for eternity ) to use to save others. If you grant this request I ask one thing of you -- allow me to lay at your feet and wash them with my tears. Allow me the the ability to retain the memory of this, so I may better endure the flames of hell knowing that I have pleased you, and provided some help to your children."

I know some may think this blasphemous, and it may be so. It is my conscience to content with, and all of my Heart/ Soul/ and being offered to the Lord to use or not use, at his pleasure. In conclusion, Seems like the Lord forbid a conscience, and Satan tempted us to receive it. Then God turned it into a gift and tool for us to use, an inner voice to steer clear of evil. Most important the God gave us a means to clear our conscience ... thru repentance, I couldnt even imagine the burden we would carry without a means to cleans our conscience and soul, could you? Praise the Lord for picking up the Burden that Satan tried to put on us. God help us all, your children

Our conscience does not tempt us.    A malformed conscience cannot protect us very well from temptation, but it is not the source of temptation.

Satan can tempt us.

Satan is not our conscience.

1 hour ago, bfloydo said:

Why do credit me with statements or words I did not use? So be it, I'll try and answer your question :

Without a Conscience we could not know Good or Evil. Using common sense, I would say our Conscience( as we know it today ) came into existence after we ate from the forbidden tree. Gen:2:17

If everyone but Jesus has sinned ( and probably much sin ), and it takes an evil thought before one can do an evil action. Then at the very least the thoughts should be cast out by or own conscience or with the help of the Lord( if one alone cannot purge his evil within ). If the sinful thought manifests itself to a sinful action, we need to receive forgiveness from the Lord to blot out the action and cleanse our conscience.

Even Jesus who was without sin must have used his conscience to cast off, or purge evil thoughts or temptations from within himself.

Evil thoughts, Evil actions, Demons, Evil spirits, Satan or whatever name you want to apply to evil, can only be Removed if it is Cast Out of a person ... this is accomplished by your conscience with self, or self & the Lord.

I'll just let you conscience be your guide , as surly you seem to think I am trying to mislead you. With clear conscience and the Lord as my witness, I can assure you I am not trying to mislead or do your harm in anyway.   

By turning satan into a "what" rather than a "who" you will blind yourself to his actions.

11 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

Our conscience does not tempt us.    A malformed conscience cannot protect us very well from temptation, but it is not the source of temptation.

Satan can tempt us.

Satan is not our conscience.

How can one be tempted without a conscience? please tell.  How could someone completely void of Knowledge or a Guide of Evil or Good be tempted?

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

13 hours ago, Reinitin said:

I don't see it like you none of the but the one. to me it means I kept them (all 12) those you gave me (all 12) I have kept, and none of them is lost, but (except) the son of perdition;(reason I didn't keep him, he sent him away) that the scripture might be fulfilled. 

Son of perdition = son of damnation = child of Hell. 

52 minutes ago, bfloydo said:

How can one be tempted without a conscience? please tell.  How could someone completely void of Knowledge or a Guide of Evil or Good be tempted?

I didn't say one could be tempted without one having a conscience.

I said it is not our conscience that tempts us.

It is our conscience that tells us the difference between right and wrong.   

38 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

By turning satan into a "what" rather than a "who" you will blind yourself to his actions.

I dont remember saying Satan is a " what or a who? Simply trying to say " our struggles between good and evil manifest themselves in our conscience " " temptation displays itself in our conscience, though its origin is usually outside our conscience -- when temptation comes knocking your conscience decides to open the door and let it in, or keep the door closed.

I would much rather know what is Satan?, What ( Defined ) --   (used interrogatively to inquire the reason or purpose of something, Knowledge and Tools I require to reject Satan's purpose. Reflecting on the definition of What and applying it to Satan, reaps many benefits for me. How does this blind me???  

Perhaps the better question is not Who or What .... Rather " Why is Satan "?

The Lord's will Judge us both, my conscience clear before him and you. Right or Wrong, if there is a burden to bear I ask it to be mine.                                              

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

13 hours ago, thereselittleflower said:

Ezra, how could Jesus lose what was never his?

This question indicates a very serious misunderstanding of Bible truth and that pronouncement of Christ. You would need to go back to square one to get the answer.