Kindle

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

And that's the secret of it all Jeff.....   Jesus told us that no one could snatch us out of the Fathers hand, so if you are really born again and have the Holy Spirit, the Spirit will whisper into your ear...   "That's him."

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

No need to whisper.  It was published long ago, centuries..... over and over again, in complete harmony with Scripture.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

No need to whisper.  It was published long ago, centuries..... over and over again, in complete harmony with Scripture.

Well, the person you were responding to was speaking of the Antichrist....   so if it was published long ago, who is it?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

32 minutes ago, other one said:

......so if you are really born again and have the Holy Spirit, the Spirit will whisper into your ear...   "That's him."

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

On 3/20/2016 at 4:18 PM, Thallasa said:

You have no idea of what you are takling about . I am fundamentally Catholic and so is my whole family ,and the God I learned about in the RCC with ordinary priests etc, is the same God that I now still believe in . To think that certain aspects of this Church (remote from most Catholics ) a small percent, is what the Church is about, is the same as saying that Obama ,or Bush ,or any corrupt politician represents , exactly all Americans .

And you did not answer my question on the TALMUD and what it says about Jesus ,because you do not want the truth .

THE RCC is a Church of CHRISTIANS which has faulty human beings in it . The MASONIC mystery religion is the original mystery Babylon religion who hate Christ ,and is at it's core, and always has been, satanic .

It is you who is wrong, totally wrong . Just like many evangelical denominations which have been Infiltrated by this false religion , so have certain échelons in the RCC , but still, in spite of this fact, the majority of RCC are lovers  of Jesus Christ , and you can see it in  their FRUITS . 

Look at the planks in the eyes of your own selves, for the false idea of a loving God and see the fruits of lies and  predjudice , before looking elsewhere .

Thalassa you seem like a genuine intelligent Christian. I do not wish to offend you in any manner but you need to hear the truth. The fruit of the RCC leaders is an unbalanced concentration of paedophiles in its leadership.  There is encouragement from LEADERSHIP to pray to the spirits of the dead instead of just to God (eg Catholics are encouraged to pray to Mary and the saints.  The bible says we are not to consult the dead. 

Deut 18:10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft,11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. 12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord

There is clear doctrine in the RCI that salvation is obtained through the RCI institution.  Catholic doctrine says the Eucharist can only be performed by an ordained priest, and the Eucharist is required for salvation:

http://www.catholic.com/magazine/articles/what-no-salvation-outside-the-church-means    "Notice that in these three verses Jesus associated salvation with baptism, confession, and the Eucharist, respectively. Catholics recognize that these sacraments are administered through the Church. In fact, in the case of the latter two, a validly ordained priest is necessary for their administration, so the sacrament of ordination must also be associated with salvation. A primary role of the Catholic Church in conjunction with salvation is becoming quite clear. "

Most Christians do not perform the Catholic Eucharist by an ordained Catholic Priest , for us the eucharist is merely breaking bread, having food while remembering Christ, something that can be done at home or at church without the need for an ordained priest. For these reasons I believe the RCI is a dilution from a focus on Jesus, rather than a clear emphasis on Jesus. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

The Catholics control Islam (?) Seriously?

They better hurry up and rule Islam before Islam kills and roots up all the Catholic 'christians' of the middle east.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

Idolatry in America has in the most subtle of ways become a part of life. We worship the work of our hands in our homes and businesses. We worship people in sports, music, and television for entertainment. Isn't it ironic that America's next idol has been the number 1 watched show in America for what seems a decade? We worship food, materialism,.........this list could go on. We have several thousand denomination of churches here. People want to just focus on the Roman Catholic Church, but I don't think I can name a denomination that didn't splinter from the RCC. I think we can all agree that the church isn't a building or a denomination, but a group of believers in Christ. Instead of looking at who is on the wide road, we should really look at ourselves in truth. We need to ask ourselves with a sense of urgency, if we have come out of Babylon yet. Babylon since the tower of Babel seems to be a spirit of confusion.

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.