• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, simplejeff said:

That's one of the biggest deceptions TODAY, and many are lost because of it.

I found your 'teacher', and he is unfaithful./  he is contrary to Scripture. He is opposed to Jesus.

Not really interested in your half-baked cheap shot insults.  If you want to discuss scripture then try quoting some once in a while.   I'm still waiting on your explanation of this statement of yours:

It is already happening.  There are already those who worship the beast and have his mark and refuse to repent.

Please identify the beast and the mark you are speaking of that's "already happening."

1 hour ago, SINNERSAVED said:

but the blasphemy of the holy spirit ,the un forgiven sin,= is about   if I am understanding correctly , and please correct me if iu am wrong, it is a rejection of God , and refusing to repent and allow the surrender of your self to the holy spirit to dwell with in us to save us , and to lift us out of these bodies to be transformed from earthly to heavenly bodies, by the working of the spirit, so this means  a simple rejection of the truth of God , and not getting  or receiving the holy spirit, ? rejecting Gods ways and His commandments etc.

so by taking this mark , I believe will be the same as rejecting the holy spirit , from not repenting and surrender to God, ?

so the results of our free will and choice is that we must  accept the judgment of our actions and this is just and righteous in the sight of God, for God cannot go back on His word, and the power of God and the truth of His word and love ,cannot give into unjust and unrighteousness,

Are you saying that if a person rejects God one time that that person has blasphemed the Holy Spirit?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

There are lots of anti christs in the world. The final one will obviously be given authority over buying and selling and establish a mark for buying and selling that includes a bowing down to an image. So you'll know when your forced to bow down to serve an image to be able to buy and sell. i think if the word says this is the judgement of those who take the mark. You can bet that is the judgment of those who take the mark. I would rather die refusing a mark that wasn't the actual mark then take the mark convinced in my own mind it was but God would let me out of the judgment he has spoken.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

6 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Are you saying that if a person rejects God one time that that person has blasphemed the Holy Spirit?

that's not what I said, ? I am saying if you refuse to seek God and be saved by His holy spirit, then you are not sealed by God,  for you are not sealed and it is because they have failed , or decided not to repent, this is clear, but one that takes the mark, will know that it is not what they should do , if they are going against Gods warning, so even thought there are not believers in God in the world , we see that many and or most already understand the system of a mark of the beast exist, now if you chose to take it, you have defiled your self , and rejected the spirit and God, so this is where I am saying,

the angels say that you will be in judgment to take this mark, so if a person fails to repent, have faith to believe that Jesus died for them, or that salvation ids available then they will perish,

I do not believe that according to scripture if they take the mark they have another chance, it is like the wrath of God, those that refuse,

or not exempt from the wrath to the dis obedient, and the God rejecting people for the road that leads to the wide and the broad way is wide, and many will go in this way , and at the end is death and hell and destruction of the souls, so you are for God or against God, we today , have a choice ? to follow God be saved for we are lead by the spirit and we endure until the end not looking back, but others today already have made there minds to live life without God, and cling to the world ?

so it is clear, that there is no gray area, but God will not force any one, and so the choice is of free will, to what you decide to do,? that is a fact, and so say today that person that rejects God, gets hit by a car, and dies, where does that person  go ? it is to hell,

they had there chance, and when you are dead you do not have a second chance to change it, so the same with the mark, they will know that it is a choice, and God knows there hearts and mind and thoughts of each and everyone of us, so no one is with a excuse,

this is why , what is preached by anyone of the truth of the word of God, is the deciding factor, that will judge that person, or bring that person to repentance and be saved, depending on his or her will to follow,

all is accounted for every  Idle word and thought that you have,? and God has created you,  So, He knew you before you became who you are, and He knows who is His ,and who will reject Him, some need more pressure and so trials and tribulations and hardship, sometimes is what brings many to repentance, and for others it drives them to hate God ,

and to be honest and clear, I myself or you or any man walking the earth today , can really say who and who is not going to make it in through the narrow and straight  gate ! for only God knows , and only the ones that place jesus as there savior, and follow God, we know are promised to enter in, the person that obeys, and abides in Christ , as Christ abides in us , We know, has salvation given freely,

blessing to you brother, I hope I could be of help..

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

Daze,  

You never answered me, so I found a teacher online who teaches the things you post on the forum, mainly this thread probably.

His reputation is gone.  His lessons are not trustworthy// simply not in line with Scripture.

Not just about not being able to repent ((which is certain and unquestionable from Yahweh's WORD and SPIRIT)),

but other things 'associated' with that school of thought.

Yes, many go along with it.  

5 hours ago, Reinitin said:

There are lots of anti christs in the world.

The final one will obviously be given authority over buying and selling and establish a mark for buying and selling that includes a bowing down to an image. So you'll know when your forced to bow down to serve an image to be able to buy and sell. i think if the word says this is the judgement of those who take the mark. You can bet that is the judgment of those who take the mark.....

It's not a one time deal.  People who receive the mark have rejected Yahweh and chosen to trust someone else.

Like Esau, the one time sale of his birthright to Jacob was not 'isolated' - Esau had already been and was and remained >>

biblehub com/hebrews/12-16  "..lest there be any fornicator or profane person, as Esau, who for one meal sold his birthright. .."..

The Scripture has been posted often.   You've probably read right through it several times.

....If you want to discuss scripture then try quoting some once in a while.  ....

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

19 hours ago, simplejeff said:

That's one of the biggest deceptions TODAY, and many are lost because of it.

I found....  'teacher', and he is unfaithful./  he is contrary to Scripture. He is opposed to Jesus.

:emot-heartbeat:

The End

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.  And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. Revelation 20:7-15

The Deception

And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. Revelation 13:14

And his Evil name

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Revelation 13:16-18

Or THE Name Of Jesus

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. Revelation 3:12

And The Teacher Speaks

By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. John 13:35

Of The New Age

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. Matthew 24:12

Religion

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. Revelation 13:5-6

~

May The Lord Help Us

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
Psalms 51:10-12

In Jesus I Pray
Amen

12 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Daze,  

You never answered me, so I found a teacher online who teaches the things you post on the forum, mainly this thread probably.

His reputation is gone.  His lessons are not trustworthy// simply not in line with Scripture.

Not just about not being able to repent ((which is certain and unquestionable from Yahweh's WORD and SPIRIT)),

but other things 'associated' with that school of thought.

Yes, many go along with it.  

It's not a one time deal.  People who receive the mark have rejected Yahweh and chosen to trust someone else.

Like Esau, the one time sale of his birthright to Jacob was not 'isolated' - Esau had already been and was and remained >>

biblehub com/hebrews/12-16  "..lest there be any fornicator or profane person, as Esau, who for one meal sold his birthright. .."..

The Scripture has been posted often.   You've probably read right through it several times.

You never asked me any questions and I'm not aware of anyone else online who teaches what I've stated here.  So, your claim to have found "my teacher" is bogus.

I'm afraid that it's you who has yet to answer me.  You are the one who has not been forthcoming with an explanation of this statement that you made.  For the third time, explain who the beast is what his mark is that is "already happening."

It is already happening.  There are already those who worship the beast and have his mark and refuse to repent.

Why are you unwilling to support your statement?  Why are you being so dodgy and evasive?  Those are characteristics of a deceiver.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

18 hours ago, Reinitin said:

There are lots of anti christs in the world.

Amen. As it is written.  They serve the beast willingly.... and teach others so.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

if we would believe and understand what the  ( image ) of the beast , is !!, then it would be much easier to see the system, ? and how it really works, according to the description ,of what the bible tells us, and how this power , or kingdom has a impact on people, today that pertains to God, and following a religion of a great movement ?

for in the bible we talk about our God  and the son of God , so who else is about god, and who else is like god ?

what do we see today , right in front of our eyes and hear , of , that blasphems God and Jesus , all the time, and who says to the world that they are the authority and in the position of the most high on earth,.

if we have not figured this out, yet, then we need to read our history books, and find out the facts, to the origin of how we , believe in what we believe, and who was it that cut off our messiah , ? but many will deny this, for they are blinded and cannot see or understand truth  for the delusion is already here, and the powers of the evil has been running wild from the beginning,

blessings and peace,