spiderman1917

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  2

{Video Removed - Videos Must Be Posted In The Video Section For Review By Staff - Thank You, Love, Joe}

I just made that video today.

I'm hoping in the future to have an educational YouTube channel to raise people's minds and hearts to the glory of God through historical figures.

Andy J was a child of providence!  He is like the American equivalent of King David in some of his accomplishments.  :-)

just wondering what your thoughts are if you have any.

Edited by FresnoJoe
Video Removed - Videos Must Be Posted In The Video Section For Review By Staff - Thank You, Love, Joe

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Interesting~!

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Psalms 103:1

What Was Jackson's Public Testimony
About His Undying Love
For Jesus?

Love, Your Brother Joe

Okay , so since the movie was removed ,basically to sum it up is he got shot in the heart and walked away from it .  He was the first President whom an assassination attempt was made upon and both caps exploded without the bullets going anywhere.

the British had arguably the best trained and best armed soldiers in the world and withploughman poorly trained and poorly equiped, he won the battle of New Orleans with eight men dead and the British had up to 3,000 casualties.

People that witnessed it said it was Divine like a miraculous battle from the Old Testament.

He was also very uneducated to a point where people made fun of him. He was basically a hermit in the woods and a plow man who couldn't read , write or spell very well, and the only reason he won against the educated candidates  he was running against , was people simply saw him as the Anointedd one and did not want to oppose Gods in anointed.

(anyhow what do I need to do to be able to post in the video section?  Could you give me a link to that section cuz I couldn't find it)

Edited by spiderman1917

7 hours ago, FresnoJoe said:

Interesting~!

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Psalms 103:1

What Was Jackson's Public Testimony
About His Undying Love
For Jesus?

Love, Your Brother Joe

Oh I just now saw your question.  The book I read I basically remember him repeatedly giving God credit for his success.

I would need to meet a person personally to get an idea of how much they love Jesus.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Beloved, This Really Belongs In The General Section Of Worthy

The purpose of the Seeker's Forum is strictly for the preaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. This is the only forum on Worthy that can be posted to by unregistered "Guests".  The goal here is that guests can come to Worthy, read the forums, and ask questions about the Lord in Seeker's without having to first register.

Our foremost burden with this forum has been to preach the gospel to the unsaved. However, since we started this forum the focus has been changing. We have gotten a number of "trolls" here, and atheists whose only desire is to contend with the faith. In a sense we have opened the door for argument and debate, where we had intended it to be simply for the gospel. It is so easy for the saints to lose sight of the purpose of this forum, and to involve themselves with apologetic type arguments.

Therefore, to curb the number of these debates, we have decided to place the entire forum under "moderator review".  What this means is that a moderator will first review all posts that go to this forum in order to insure its appropriateness to the forum's intentions. Current members may respond to a post here, but these will also be reviewed by a moderator and approved, or not approved, as they apply to the gospel.

Please note that any moderator here can approve or not approve a post to the forum. Which means that posts that are not approved simply remain in the post queue - they are not deleted. We do not wish to offend any member by not approving their post, or by choosing one over another. Our desire here is strictly to obey the Lord's leading.

We are very burdened here for the spread of the gospel of Jesus Christ. So "Seekers" will be a place especially for that purpose. We must remember the Lord's command to us to spread the gospel to the nations (Mark 13:10). We hope that "Seekers" will facilitate at least a portion of the Lord's burden. We would ask all Worthy members to pray for the ministry, but particularly for this forum. Pray that the Lord will provide increase to His Body through this forum. Pray for the sons of peace (Luke 10:6) in this forum.