IGNORED

Who is The 7th Kingdom Beast (and 8th) of Rev?

Spock

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

......excerpts from online search: 

9 minutes ago, Spock said:

Wow, some pretty divergent opinions on this thread. SMH

"biblestudytools.com/ecclesiastes/7-29-compare.html

‎Read Ecclesiastes 7 using all available Bible versions. This only have I found: God createdmankind upright, but they have gone in ... This is all that I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated. "

------

"God created everything simple. if you seek Him, He will tell you the simple truth.

the devil and all mankind will lie to you to keep your soul ..."

------

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  155
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Spock said:

Wow, some pretty divergent opinions on this thread. SMH

Spock, here is one more to contemplate.

Revelation 17:9.  And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

This is how I see it.  The seven heads are seven mountains, but they also represent seven kings: five are fallen (before John wrote Revelation); one is (at the time that John wrote Revelation); the other is not yet come (a future king, after John) and he will continue a short space (a small length of time).

The answer to who the first king was is found in the Book of Daniel, Chapter 8.

Daniel 8:20.  The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.

21.  And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.

Alexander the Great was the first king.

22.  Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.

The four notable ones (Alexander’s four generals) were kings two through five.  The sixth king, the one who is, must have been one of the Caesar’s of Rome in John’s time.

The following verses go forward in time to the time of the end.

23.  And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

24.  And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

25.  And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.  26.  And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.

This is the seventh king; the little horn, the antichrist.  He will continue for a short space; 42 months (Revelation 13:5) during the “tribulation period”.

Revelation 17:11. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The beast that was and is not (this is a spirit that will come out of the bottomless pit and take over the body of the antichrist after he receives his mortal head wound), he is the eighth king, he is of the seven (he has taken over the body of the seventh king; the deceased antichrist) and goes into perdition (he has entered into the man of sin).

I can also see a dual prophecy here of the seven kings and also of seven kingdoms, but the seven kingdoms that I see are different from the seven kings and different from the seven kingdoms that others see.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Spock,

Have you ever considered how that `historic` view does not make sense. Let me show you –

7 Heads – Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Media-Persia, Greece, Rome, Revived Rome,…

10 Crowned Horns - Revived Roman Empire.

Body Parts

Lion/mouth- Babylon,

Leopard /body- Greece,

Bear/ feet- Medes & Persians.

So we can see that people are trying to make the line up of the Heads as historic empires, & then the do the same for the Body of the beast. It just doesn`t add up.

The Contemporary view is –

7 Heads – 7 leaders who in turn rule over the Global Government.

10 Crowned Horns - Islamic Federation.

Body Parts –

Lion/mouth – Great Britain & USA.(Eagle)

Leopard/body – EU.

Bear/feet – Russian Federation.

I really believe people need to get their heads out of the past & look at the reality that is forming right in front of them. IMHO.

Bless you bro. Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

20 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Rev 17:  “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come

Revelation was written nearly 2000 years ago. At that time 5 of the 7 heads had already fallen, and one already existed. Surely this places at least 6 of the heads into a historical context?

2 hours ago, ARGOSY said:

Rev 17:  “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come

Revelation was written nearly 2000 years ago. At that time 5 of the 7 heads had already fallen, and one already existed. Surely this places at least 6 of the heads into a historical context?

Hi Argosy,

A good question there bro. Now as the Holy Spirit has `written` the book of Revelation it is about what He is showing John. Not just John writing about his times. So let`s read the context -

`They are 7 kings, 5 have fallen, one is & the other has not yet come. And when he comes, one must continue for a short time. And the beast that was, & is not, is himself also the 8th, & is of the seven, & is going to perdition. And the 10 horns which you saw are 10 kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour with the beast.` (Rev. 17: 10 - 12)

So the timing is just before the 10 kings/horns receive authority with the beast. When does the Global Leader receive authority? Yes, half was through the trib. So -

THE SEVEN HEADS/LEADERS.

* 5 leaders have fallen. (come & gone. pre trib, but have ruled over the Global Government.)

* one is, (This is in the first part of the trib. This is the timing the Holy Spirit is showing that the A/C has not yet risen to power.)

* one has not yet come. (The second part of the trib. The 10 kings receive power with the A/C) This is the final Global Leader, the Anti-Christ.

* the 8th. Satan to be of the seven.

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

After further study, I am backing off looking at Rev 13 and Rev 17 calling them 7 kingdoms.

i now believe 7 hills= 7 mountains = 7 KINGS (not kingdoms)

thus, one head (from the 7 kings) will be slain, which is the 7th king who is killed with a fatal wound by a sword. That man will go to the abyss upon his death because he is bad to the bone but will be resurrected and come out of the abyss. This satisfies Ref 17:8 for me now.

i now do not believe this verse is talking about some fallen angel like Abaddon or Azazel coming out to be the antichrist. 

Sorry williamL, I'm leaving you again on this one. 

A renewed and seeking hard Spock

1 hour ago, Spock said:

After further study, I am backing off looking at Rev 13 and Rev 17 calling them 7 kingdoms.

i now believe 7 hills= 7 mountains = 7 KINGS (not kingdoms)

thus, one head (from the 7 kings) will be slain, which is the 7th king who is killed with a fatal wound by a sword. That man will go to the abyss upon his death because he is bad to the bone but will be resurrected and come out of the abyss. This satisfies Ref 17:8 for me now.

i now do not believe this verse is talking about some fallen angel like Abaddon or Azazel coming out to be the antichrist. 

Sorry williamL, I'm leaving you again on this one. 

A renewed and seeking hard Spock

Hi Spock,

I believe you are getting some clarity bro. Now as to the `slain one,`-

`I saw one of his heads AS IF it had been mortally wounded, & his deadly wound was healed......` (Rev. 13: 3)

Thus some how it looked like he was slain but the `AS IF` shows that there is some trickery there to deceive the people of the world.

Just a thought, Marilyn.

• 3 weeks later...

Possible scenario to share:

I'm still intrigued by this angle- this antichrist leader, who may or may not be at least part Jewish,  gets assassinated around the mid point of Daniels 70th week and the beast from the Abyss (Abaddon?) is set free and incarnates this slain person and now you have the BEAST that rises up out of the abyss to deal with.  This bad dude now kills the two witnesses of God in Jerusalem and with the whole world watching in amazement proceeds to the temple to do his abomination of desolation thingy. 

Enter the Great Tribulation. Those in Judea better flee to the mountains, everyone else not of the 144,000 or not deemed a Philadelphia Church type member better lock and load. 

What do you think?

spock

On March 4, 2016 at 4:53 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

Have you ever considered how that `historic` view does not make sense. Let me show you –

7 Heads – Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Media-Persia, Greece, Rome, Revived Rome,…

10 Crowned Horns - Revived Roman Empire.

Body Parts

Lion/mouth- Babylon,

Leopard /body- Greece,

Bear/ feet- Medes & Persians.

So we can see that people are trying to make the line up of the Heads as historic empires, & then the do the same for the Body of the beast. It just doesn`t add up.

10 Crowned Horns - Islamic Federation.

Body Parts –

Lion/mouth – Great Britain & USA.(Eagle)

Leopard/body – EU.

Bear/feet – Russian Federation.

I really believe people need to get their heads out of the past & look at the reality that is forming right in front of them. IMHO.

Bless you bro. Marilyn.

Marilyn,

i think Daniel 7 supports a contemporary perspective of the lion, leopard, and bear. In fact, it has to be if you breakdown God's word. The EU being the leopard may fit. You could be onto something here.

spock

Marilyn,

i think Daniel 7 supports a contemporary perspective of the lion, leopard, and bear. In fact, it has to be if you breakdown God's word. The EU being the leopard may fit. You could be onto something here.

spock

Hi Spock,

That`s great that you see that bro. - the 4 `beasts` as contemporary Federations, great power blocks. I look forward to discussing the details with you & the others on your thread `Daniel 7.` I am on holidays in sunny Queensland visiting an old school friend while hubby is with the fellas fishing, so will have more time when I get back this week.

Marilyn.