IGNORED

Who is The 7th Kingdom Beast (and 8th) of Rev?

Spock

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,197
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Spock,

This is the Global Government of our world – 2016.

G7 /8 

United Kingdom & Canada, (Lion), United States, (Eagle)

France, Germany & Italy, (EU) (Leopard)

Russia. (Bear)

Japan.

These countries are the 7 major advanced economies of the world.

G20 – includes the G7/8 & 12 other countries.

After the 2008 Global economic crisis the G 20 was enlarged with politicians & treasurers included. The G 7 nations are the controlling group within that G 20 nations & thus we see who is guiding & controlling their agenda towards their global government.

Now for there to be a global government there needs to be a global monetary system with a global central bank. This is the stage they are at in their economic agenda & there is a huge shift about to occur in regards to that. I will write on that later.

The United Nations – It is an Intergovernmental organisation to promote international co-operation. It is controlled by the Security Council which is mainly the members of the G7/8 again. (United Kingdom, (Lion) America,(Eagle) France, (Leopard) Russia, (Bear) & China)

And from the UN we can see that its tentacles reach out to all aspects of our society. The moral values of the UN are requirements in schools, hospitals, work places etc

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,197
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

GlobalGovt..jpg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

10 hours ago, Spock said:

Hi Marilyn,

So, the ruler of the 10 nations that are given power for one hour makes up the 8th King?

The Word says the 8th is of the SEVEN.  Could this Isis leader (the 7th=AC) also be the 8th King after he is assassinated and possessed by Satan or Some fallen angel (from the Abyss) and resurrected for all the world to see and marvel, "who can make war with this dude?" 

Clearly this is the case. Scripture makes it obvious the eighth is either from the previous 7 or perhaps descends from them through lineage or perhaps ideology. It's a great point that you see scripture says this 8th king is killed, resurrected, empowered and creates awe and fear the world over. 

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

17 hours ago, Spock said:

The UN is number 7!!!!!!  Say what? 

where do you come up with something like that? 

How can you say 6 bad angels ruling over 6 historical empires are 1-6, and then you say the UN is 7?  Couldn't you at least assign a fallen angel ruling over the UN instead of just the UN? 

What are your thoughts on Mohammed being number 7? 

18 hours ago, WilliamL said:

The 7th, the one that is only to "continue [for] a short time" (Rev. 17:10),  I presume to be the UN, but could be wrong.

Mohammed's kingdom did not continue for a short time. The UN's certainly shall. But like I said, I may be wrong on that. Other people posit the 7th kingdom to be that of the British Empire, or the American, or the Anglo-American, or the German. Many Europeans and others see the 4th Reich emerging even now, for one last reign.

I see it as quite possible that the UN is ruled over by a rebellious angel. Germany certainly is.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

5 hours ago, Diaste said:

Scripture makes it obvious the eighth is either from the previous 7 or perhaps descends from them through lineage or perhaps ideology.

The 7 kings are heads of the Beast, which Beast will ascend from the Abyss to become the 8th king. So the Beast did not "descend from" the 7, but vice versa: it preceded them and underlies them. This was Azazel, and they are his spiritual heirs.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

. The last kingdom in Daniel 2 has iron. Last beast in Daniel 7 has iron. This iron kingdom has been around for over 2000 years and its not over yet

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

The seven mountains are the 7 mountain ranges of the USA  1 Appilachian range, 2 Rocky mts range. 3 Sierra nevada range, 4 cascade range 5 coastal range 6 Brooks range 7 Alaskan range

7 Kings

1 Carter

2 Reagan (Name of blasphemy 1 - Ronald means - World ruler

3 Bush sr

4 Clinton

5  Bush jr  (These 5 have fallen)

6  Obama (The one who is)  also known as (The one) messiah complex

7  Biden - Something happens to Obama before Jan 20th 2017 and Biden is sworn in for a (Small space)

8 Trump - (Name of blasphemy 2 - Donald means - World rule..  He is spiritually seen as one of the 7 because Reagan's soul will rise from the dead and enter into him.  Trump will eventually lead the militaries of the World with 10 Nations to fight the return of Christ.. They will not recognize it as the return of Christ but (An outside threat from another place) According to Reagan's famous UN speeches. They will loose initially and the remaining armies will pillage New york city and burn it as they are on the run.  Also as in the book of Daniel 11:21  
(In his place shall arise a contemptible person to whom royal majesty has not been given. He shall come in without warning and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.)   Trump shall not be given the honor of the kingdom by the elite.. As you know Cruz, Bush and Kashic will not (Honor) their pledges to him.. Also all past republican presidents do not honor him to be worthy.. And one today even possibly said he will vote Hillary..   Also Revelation 13:5  And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things - thus (Make America great again)

It is all right here right now before you.. What will you do,, wait for it to happen in ancient dead Israel (Jerusalem streets)  or look for this in the land of the living sinful and ripe for judgement

Edited by Eoreris

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/19/2016 at 9:31 PM, Spock said:

Hi dougg,

Are you sure the timing of the Gog War is BEFORE the false peace covenant that begins Daniels 70th week?  Because I sure am not.

The more I study the timing of Gog (Ez 38/39) the more I see this war as Armageddon, toward the END of the 70th week. 

I know people get hung up about burying  or burning the weapons for 7 years, but clearly that has to be done in the Millenial Kimgdom because only then will Israel not need those weapons. If the Gog War  was before the 70th week, it would be foolish for Israel to dispose of weapons they may someday need. 

Hi spock, it is not Israel burning its own weapons following Gog/Magog, but the weapons of Gog's army left in the wake of the supernatural destruction by God on that army.

It is not just the 7 years of burning the war implements instead of wood (I assume it is referring to for heating and cooking), but that there are two feasts in Ezekiel 39 on dead bodies.    The first of those feasts in Ezekiel 39:4 identifies itself with Gog's army for sure.   Then there are some verses detailing how the land is cleansed.    Ending in 39:16.

The next feast on dead bodies in in Ezekiel 39:17-20, and has no reference to Gog.    And that feast closely describes the Armageddon feast in Revelation 19:17-18.

In the remainder of Ezekiel 39, it is from the standpoint of Jesus having returned to earth and ruling from Jerusalem.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 9/19/2016 at 1:07 PM, Spock said:

I could buy this interpretation but Islam has ruled over Middle East for a very long time.  Yet, Rev 17 says the 7th King will rule for a "short space."

i wonder......could this be talking about MOHAMMED?  He ruled for a short space. I believe from 620-632 and then he dies.  If Rev 17 are talking about KINGS (individual people, not empires) could it be Mohammed?  Could he be considered a KING? 

And then the 8th King will be of the seven, he will be Islamic, which makes him of the 7th. 

What do you think? 

Spock

You are very correct. The Ottoman Empire has nothing to do with the Seven Kings. All seven of the kings (kingdoms) have one thing in common, they enslaved or conquered Israel. That is the land and the people. Israel was dispersed all over the world until the Valley of dry bones prophecy was fulfilled in 1948. So no matter if the Ottoman Empire ruled the land, they never ruled Israel. 

The Kings are Kings that fell in Empires, Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, and Greece,  Rome was the King that IS, the King that is to come is the Anti-Christ, he arises out of the Euro Union/Revived Rome and Greece, Greece is in the Euro Union. Satan or Apollyon possesses him at the 42 month mark, and he is given power to overcome the Saints for 42 months.

He will destroy Islam though.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 9/19/2016 at 10:11 PM, Abdicate said:

Yes, I believe Islam is the end-time religion. If you read about "The Assyrian" throughout Isaiah, I believe it speaks to him as being the antichrist. Furthermore, if you read about all the nations that the Messiah Jesus fights when He returns, they're all Islamic nations. Finally, the word of God is a middle eastern book collection set and it all started there, it will all end there. Furthermore, all the nations  will come to Jerusalem to worship Jesus. The end will be as the beginning. Remember what Balaam said to Balak "...I will advertise thee what this people [Israel] shall do to thy people [Jordan? of Islam?] in the latter days" Number 24:14. Interestingly, Balak means waster and annihilater

Just my two cents.

He is Assyrian, but why do you think this makes him Islamic ? Daniel clearly says he will be an Atheist, he will serve no Gods, but will magnify himself above all. He will destroy Islam and all Religions.