spiderman1917

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

I think that Arabs by nature are very volitile people and are not easily reasoned with. 

I do not know where this idea that Islam is a peaceful religion came from unless it is a liberal Obamanation successful propaganda campaign, because Islam has roots in violence and a history of violence and the Qur'an itself teaches violence.

2:216. Fighting is ordained for you, even though you dislike it. But it may be that you dislike something while it is good for you, and it may be that you like something while it is bad for you. God knows, and you do not know.

A peaceful religion does not teach that fighting is ordained for you whether you like it or not. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 7/15/2016 at 10:31 PM, Yowm said:

Adding...by prayer and truth of God's Word...

For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds. We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ, 
(2Co 10:3-5)

I would say if a Muslim honestly compared the Bible with the Koran 80-90% would embrace Jesus instead of Allah.

you have a lot to learn about Islam.   Without the Holy Spirit, you can't even get to talk with them.... and with the Holy Spirit you don't need a Bible at all until they are already saved.

you can't deal with Islam as a whole this way but dealing with ISIS would go a long way toward salving our problem.

_84675070_memphisbell_zpsgzwhv7uc.jpg

30 minutes ago, other one said:

you have a lot to learn about Islam.   Without the Holy Spirit, you can't even get to talk with them.... and with the Holy Spirit you don't need a Bible at all until they are already saved.

Well said other one!

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

First off you don't know how much I know of Islam.

Secondly as they read the bible, the Holy Spirit is fully capable of speaking to them.

Thirdly, the Holy Spirit works in conjunction with His Word, not apart from it.

Muslims all over the middle east are having dreams and visions of Jesus and going to him.   They don't even need a Christian to be around.

But they have been taught from birth that the Bible is corrupt and it will only confuse them if they get involved with it.......   and the Koran is confusing if they don't have a cleric to explain it to them....   and they do the same with the Bible.   Their religious leaders instruct them in what to believe.   A huge number of them can't even read...    when they are taught to memorize the Koran, they don't understand what much of it is saying because they don't understand Arabic.

So while I can't say that the Bible would not help anyone,  the Bible by itself will not really do the job without the Holy Spirit, and with everything going on in the middle east it is obvious to those who have friends and acquaintances that people are coming to Christ by interaction with the Holy Spirit only......   and  what they need is our consistent prayer.

But what my grandkids need is for ISIS to have B-52's flying over them consistently.   And I would say that even most Muslims in the Middle East need the same for ISIS is as much or more of a danger to them.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  12/15/1941

I do not believe that there is a good Muslim because they all study the same book. Kill those who do not convert.

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 3/3/2016 at 0:08 PM, spiderman1917 said:

I feel it is very important for Christians to be speaking the truth about Islam these days

Christians speaking the truth about Jesus Christ will reveal the falsehood of Islam?

It takes faith in Christ but faith always prevails.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

Same as Y'SHUA taught the disciples in the NT.   The "enemy of Christ" is all around us and in our midst as it is written "there are MANY anti-Christs among us"  (not necessarily counting tares - that's another subject, probably).

Love TRUTH.  Seek YHWH in all things. 

How did the Apostle's battle the anti-Christ ("other than, instead of, " ) in the NT - particularly in Athens, and Galatia ?

Everyone is subject to temptations every day , no matter where they live or work.    Traps of the enemy even.   It is not a "good" world we live in.... no.   Again as it is written "save yourselves (purify yourselves) from this perverse generation") .....

On 3/3/2016 at 0:08 PM, spiderman1917 said:

... What is the Christ-like way for battling perhaps  the greatest enemy of Christ and his people in our world?

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Islam is the religion of the Antichrist. No doubt about that. 

hate the sin, not the sinner. Also meaning not hating the islamists but the Islam who is being indoctrinated into children and letting them be driven against God. What is the more important question, rather than how to combat Islam in itself, for we know...

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (Ephesians 6:12)

it is more important to ask how to deal with followers of Islam. As fact is that most will not be touched just by love, but need divine encounter. Ive been dealing with the refugees here in germany and I would like to share a bit about what Ive found on how to reach them best.

They will come open about Jesus, just not about him being the messiah. And usually they have questions for Christians prepared. So one thing is that you have to know the bible well. They will nail you on head covering, foods, hate and other things like that which are written in the bible that people like ignoring. Same with being dressed ''modest" they will come up with that.

But if you are prepared you can get a good discussion out of it setting seeds. Hugs and things like that makes them think your weak or something worse. Be secure and direct, not disrespectful but direct.
Pray for supernatural encounter.

Once I and 2 missionaries picked up 3 people from the refugee centre. One was a Christian, another a ''normal" muslim and the third a radical muslim whose back was full with scars from him torturing himself. He was ready to ''deal'' with some christians that day and convert people to Islam. Now we went to 2 churches and that day one spoke about the torture Jesus went through. What beating and tortureing methods they used in the time of Jesus and what they did to him. Out of the sudden I saw him going pale and crying. Then at the 2nd church he fell on his knees telling his life story and when he heard about how they tortured Jesus, he thought of the pain he would endure when he beat himself with razor blades and more. He said the Lord Jesus touched him. He repented and came to Christ on his knees weeping.

Now the interesting thing was that the Christian wouldnt say anything at all anywhere and the ''normal'' muslim was laughting and mocking the new soul in the kingdom of God.

You have to get on a level with them that they can make parallels with their doctrine before you can start debuking the false teaching theyre under.

Pray against the spiritual Forces and may God guide you all!! God bless!