• Days Won:  226

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

Keep looking.   Prevention is well known SINCE BIBLE TIMES.((i.e. nothing new))

I found most people I've met in the last 3 decades  get sick from commercial /retail/ canned food, and never knew it.....  

((professionals you visit will never tell you))

A few people are BLESSED enough to get sick after eating one  can of vvegetables so they realize it, and stop, and don't get the more serious long term problems from continued impurities after that.

for instance: to help PREVENT >> here's top 4 online search results related >>

About 19,400,000 results

5 reasons why you should avoid Canned food; All because they are ...

dot seattleorganicrestaurants.com/vegan...foods/avoid-canned-food/

‎-------------------------------------------------

Canned foods have Bisphenol or BPA, contaminate food with aluminum, cause ... a toxic chemical that causes hormone imbalances and wide variety of health issues ranging from hypertension, aggression, obesity to cancer and heart disease.

Canned Foods Might Cause Kidney Damage | Prevention

dot prevention.com/.../canned-foods-might-cause-kidney-damage

‎--------------------------------------------------

Jan 29, 2013 ... The Truth About Canned Foods ... Crack open a can of soup, and pour yourself a heaping helping of kidney problems. According to a new ... Oh, and increasing your risk of cardiovascular disease at the same time. To reach ...

Dangers of Eating Canned Food (and How to Reduce Those Health ...

dot healwithfood.org/safety.../dangers-of-eating-canned-food.php

This in turn causes tin being released into the canned food. ... range of health problems anddiseases including cardiovascular disease, diabetes, breast cancer, ...

BPA from Canned Foods May Give You Heart Disease

articles.mercola.com/.../eating-canned-food-shown-to-be-linked-to-heart-disease.aspx

Mar 15, 2012 ... Eating Canned Food Shown to be Linked to Heart Disease ... concentrations of BPA, a somber finding that, while not proof that BPA causes heart disease, ... cancer and heart disease, among numerous other health problems.

....well, enjoy SEEKING , for whoever SEEKS shall find ((that's God's PROMISE, HIS WORD - my testimony of HIS WORD is true, as so much grace HE has poured out)).

enjoy SEEKING.  enjoy TRUSTING GOD.  enjoy TRUSTING JESUS.

the answer((cures and everything, salvation, healing, good food even)), the TRUTH, is a SHOCK, a SURPRISE. ((so much so, it cannot be printed here in public view. ))  but IF YOU SEEK, and KEEP ON SEEKING ... ... 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

On 04/03/2016 at 0:28 AM, simplejeff said:

Keep looking.   Prevention is well known SINCE BIBLE TIMES.((i.e. nothing new))

I found most people I've met in the last 3 decades  get sick from commercial /retail/ canned food, and never knew it.....  

((professionals you visit will never tell you))

A few people are BLESSED enough to get sick after eating one  can of vvegetables so they realize it, and stop, and don't get the more serious long term problems from continued impurities after that.

for instance: to help PREVENT >> here's top 4 online search results related >>

About 19,400,000 results

5 reasons why you should avoid Canned food; All because they are ...

dot seattleorganicrestaurants.com/vegan...foods/avoid-canned-food/

Canned foods have Bisphenol or BPA, contaminate food with aluminum, cause ... a toxic chemical that causes hormone imbalances and wide variety of health issues ranging from hypertension, aggression, obesity to cancer and heart disease.

Canned Foods Might Cause Kidney Damage | Prevention

dot prevention.com/.../canned-foods-might-cause-kidney-damage

‎--------------------------------------------------

Jan 29, 2013 ... The Truth About Canned Foods ... Crack open a can of soup, and pour yourself a heaping helping of kidney problems. According to a new ... Oh, and increasing your risk of cardiovascular disease at the same time. To reach ...

Dangers of Eating Canned Food (and How to Reduce Those Health ...

dot healwithfood.org/safety.../dangers-of-eating-canned-food.php

This in turn causes tin being released into the canned food. ... range of health problems anddiseases including cardiovascular disease, diabetes, breast cancer, ...

BPA from Canned Foods May Give You Heart Disease

articles.mercola.com/.../eating-canned-food-shown-to-be-linked-to-heart-disease.aspx

Mar 15, 2012 ... Eating Canned Food Shown to be Linked to Heart Disease ... concentrations of BPA, a somber finding that, while not proof that BPA causes heart disease, ... cancer and heart disease, among numerous other health problems.

....well, enjoy SEEKING , for whoever SEEKS shall find ((that's God's PROMISE, HIS WORD - my testimony of HIS WORD is true, as so much grace HE has poured out)).

enjoy SEEKING.  enjoy TRUSTING GOD.  enjoy TRUSTING JESUS.

the answer((cures and everything, salvation, healing, good food even)), the TRUTH, is a SHOCK, a SURPRISE. ((so much so, it cannot be printed here in public view. ))  but IF YOU SEEK, and KEEP ON SEEKING ... ... 

I believe that all the foods God gave us are good for us (by that, I don't necessarily mean foods that we may have tampered with such as processed food so I'm not disagreeing with what you have said).

Whenever they tell us that eggs are bad for us, or meat is bad for us or semi-skimmed is healthier than whole milk then I take their information with a pinch of salt (excuse the pun). Scientists seem to change their minds every twenty years or so anyway.

What is bad for us is gluttony (which basically amounts to too much of one kind of food and not enough or another, or too much food generally).

That's all we need to know..... When God told Noah after the Flood that he could now eat meat, he never said "you can eat meat but I advise you not to because it's bad for your heart".

A lot of foolish words come from Man and if you believed all the scare stories then just about everything we eat is killing us. That's just nonsense and leads to stupid fads and fashions such as low-carb diets and raw food diets, and abominations such as Veganism. Veganism, by the way has its origins in false religions such as Hinduism. And don't forget the Aztecs whose diet was almost Vegan (but that didn't stop them from indulging in human sacrifice). Veganism is Satan's way of starving our brain of nutrients so that we can't think properly and are easily deluded by his lies. Vegans are often Godless food-nazis who want to control what other people eat. They are also purveyors of selective information that use cherry-picked facts to claim that they are healthier than everyone else. The supposed health benefits of Veganism are based on lies.

I personally heed the dietary advice of the New Testament that tells us that what comes out of your mouth is more important with regards to cleanliness than what goes in. Since becoming born-again I have also gone back to drinking delicious whole milk instead of that tasteless garbage known as semi-skimmed. I enjoy meat as well as fish, and of course fruit and vegetables and cereals. If you want to enjoy food then do so, just don't forget to give thanksgiving to God for it and whenever possible avoid food sacrificed to idols such as 'Halal' meat. Leave the fads and crazy diets to unbelievers.

For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.

Romans 14:2

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.92

I think they are getting a breakthrough in cancer. Wouldn't that be wonderful?

• Loved it! 1

no.

• 1 year later...

On 3/8/2016 at 0:44 PM, missmuffet said:

There was a "breakthrough" of major proportions over 70 years ago. (between 1915 and 1955, et al) .

See the book "Nutrition the Cancer Answer" , 

and, separately, the success of Dr.Max Gerson (about 100 years,  one of the oldest clinics in the USA,  and more successful healing than any other I know of except one) ....    (without drugs) .... 

• Loved it! 1

30 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

There was a "breakthrough" of major proportions over 70 years ago. (between 1915 and 1955, et al) .

See the book "Nutrition the Cancer Answer" , 

and, separately, the success of Dr.Max Gerson (about 100 years,  one of the oldest clinics in the USA,  and more successful healing than any other I know of except one) ....    (without drugs) .... 

They are coming up with all kind of cures for diseases now.

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

They are coming up with all kind of cures for diseases now.

The honest doctors knew the cures for all cancers 100 years ago.   A lot of the so-called "new cures" are complicated , unnecessary,  preventable,  and VERY expensive;  developed for PROFIT, not for people's health,  as easily found out by reading the history of disease (like from "Nutrition the Cancer Answer") ....

YHWH even gave the Israelites a proven prevention that can result also in a perfect cure,  >> (not a drug) >>

(see "GOD'S KEY to HEALTH and HAPPINESS" by Pastor Josephson who was healed of terminal cancer about 100 years ago when he was like 21 y.o.   A Baptist (I think) minister.  HE explains why you and I did NOT KNOW the easy inexpensive cures when we were growin up, and why so many people still do not know)  Pastor Josephson died about 60 years later,  never having cancer affect him again,  healthy and at peace all those years, BIBLICALLY) .....

• Loved it! 2

20 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

The honest doctors knew the cures for all cancers 100 years ago.   A lot of the so-called "new cures" are complicated , unnecessary,  preventable,  and VERY expensive;  developed for PROFIT, not for people's health,  as easily found out by reading the history of disease (like from "Nutrition the Cancer Answer") ....

YHWH even gave the Israelites a proven prevention that can result also in a perfect cure,  >> (not a drug) >>

(see "GOD'S KEY to HEALTH and HAPPINESS" by Pastor Josephson who was healed of terminal cancer about 100 years ago when he was like 21 y.o.   A Baptist (I think) minister.  HE explains why you and I did NOT KNOW the easy inexpensive cures when we were growin up, and why so many people still do not know)  Pastor Josephson died about 60 years later,  never having cancer affect him again,  healthy and at peace all those years, BIBLICALLY) .....

They have a bunch of new cures compared with 100 years ago and especially with technology.

• 4 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,332
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/8/2016 at 1:44 PM, missmuffet said:

That would be wonderful.