IGNORED

What are the signs of the end Times ? is there any left?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

question , we see that Jesus tells us when we see the signs of the abomination of desolation, and the apostacy or falling away from the church, is these signs to come, or have they already been fulfilled, recently,

can we take what is being said in the bible to what was stated in the past , or what is really to come, ?

for we see that we are at the ten toes of clay and iron, we have  a great falling away from God and scripture,

we are told as in the days of noah , it will be again, they were eating and drinking and being Married, ?

it says that the lawless one must be revealed,  ? do we not know who this is yet, or are we in deniel ?

so what would be the signs left if any are we waiting for, prior to the return of Jesus,?

are we going to fall into another genocide, or major event to crash our society , and then ?

would it be when the number of the gentiles are into the fold, and the word of God is preached through out the world ?

my real question is that are we following a guideline of a past events, and thinking its for the future, or are we mixing booth past events and future together, which is causing more confusion, for many and my self,

if we are to be in the word of God then we need to be alert , and know what is to come or happen , and not take a back seat , and what ever happens will happen, for we are given scripture , and timelines, and descriptions of what to see and look for,

so I would say with all of the different denominations , we can see that many are confused, would that be a honest observation, ? is Jesus imminent coming upon us, or we need to have a few more things come into play ? thank you

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

There are these Scriptures that point to our end times Matthew 24:5-8,1 Timothy 4:1,2 Timothy 3:1-9,2 Thessalonians 2:3.

Also the building of the Jewish Temple,increased hostility in Israel and advancement towards one world government.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

There are too many as yet unfulfilled signs to mention. But the big and most obvious one, as I keep saying, is Daniel 11:40-45, which immediately precedes "the time of trouble such as never was" (12:1), which is the Great Tribulation.

So in short, when we see Israel occupied and Egypt overthrown by the same ruler coming from somewhere out of the north, then we will be able to know that the Trib is at the doors.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Don't forget everyone needs to know the gospel.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

Yes,  and at least 2/3rds of the whole world , people,

reject Jesus and die apart from Him and are thrown into the lake of fire at the appointed time.

Needing to know doesn't make it so. 

15 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

Don't forget everyone needs to know the gospel.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On March 6, 2016 at 0:56 PM, SINNERSAVED said:

we see that Jesus tells us ...

as He spoke directly to the apostles and the disciples, ((who divinely right expected His return eagerly, in their lifetime))

as also Yahweh opened their minds to understand, better than anyone here today,

we should be ready now, TODAY , ((yes, any moment, every moment we have breath))

and listen attentively to HIS WORD ,

every WORD that proceeds form the mouth of Yahweh,

without which we perish.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎6‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 5:56 AM, SINNERSAVED said:

question , we see that Jesus tells us when we see the signs of the abomination of desolation, and the apostacy or falling away from the church, is these signs to come, or have they already been fulfilled, recently,

can we take what is being said in the bible to what was stated in the past , or what is really to come, ?

for we see that we are at the ten toes of clay and iron, we have  a great falling away from God and scripture,

we are told as in the days of noah , it will be again, they were eating and drinking and being Married, ?

it says that the lawless one must be revealed,  ? do we not know who this is yet, or are we in deniel ?

so what would be the signs left if any are we waiting for, prior to the return of Jesus,?

are we going to fall into another genocide, or major event to crash our society , and then ?

would it be when the number of the gentiles are into the fold, and the word of God is preached through out the world ?

my real question is that are we following a guideline of a past events, and thinking its for the future, or are we mixing booth past events and future together, which is causing more confusion, for many and my self,

if we are to be in the word of God then we need to be alert , and know what is to come or happen , and not take a back seat , and what ever happens will happen, for we are given scripture , and timelines, and descriptions of what to see and look for,

so I would say with all of the different denominations , we can see that many are confused, would that be a honest observation, ? is Jesus imminent coming upon us, or we need to have a few more things come into play ? thank you

Hi SINNERSAVED,

Lots of thoughts there bro. Firstly you need to know which are said to Israel concerning their future (gospels) & what is said to the Body of Christ, (unity of faith).

But I will tackle the last point concerning the different denominations. Yes they may all look different, & one time they all stood for what their name said - Methodists, Baptists, Pentecostals, etc but now the `water level` has risen & they are all heading in the same direction -`Together, we can transform the world.`  Or its other name is Dominionism - Kingdom now. People being led into believing that God wants to change the world through the church, & that they can do it by partnering with the world in all sorts of `good ` activities. Heresy!

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

On Sunday, March 06, 2016 at 1:56 PM, SINNERSAVED said:

The abomination is when the desolator whom is satan comes pretending to be Christ,so that sign has yet to happen.

In the Days of Noah,who was here?Let's see

Genesis 6:1 "And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,"

Genesis 6:2 "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

The fallen angels are coming back,That's why Paul gave us the below warning

I Corinthians 11:10 "For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels."

These angels come with satan,also in deguise

II Corinthians 11:14 "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."

II Corinthians 11:15 "Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works."

The lawless one is satan who shall come in peace and by peace shall destroty many

Daniel 8:23 "And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and under standing dark sentences, shall stand up."

Daniel 8:24 "And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy People."

Daniel 8:25 "And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand."

Which should take us to Thess

I Thessalonians 5:3 "For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape."

Which should take us to Matt

Matthew 24:8 "All these are the beginning of sorrows."

This word "sorrows" in the Greek is "Ydin", and means birth pangs. The word is used only here and in Mark 8, and marks the beginning of the travail of childbirth. The number in Strong's Dictionary is 5604, and this is important, because it reflects the intervals between the events of the signs of the end times.

As well as John

John 16:21

"A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world."

Here in verse twenty one, we come to the birth of a new age. That is what Christ is prophetically speaking of.

This hour that comes, is mention as the very last hour of this dispensation. It is the time just prior to our entering into the Millennium age of Christ's kingdom. That hour starts at the sixth trumpet when Satan is caste out onto the earth by Michael, to play the role of the Antichrist [the "instead of Christ"]. Throughout both the Old and New Testament this hour is stressed many times, such as in Revelation 17:12 where it is called; "one hour with the beast." In Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21 this hour is called the "hour of temptation", when Satan the Antichrist is here on earth. That hour is the birth of a new age for the children of God.

Throughout Bible prophecies it states that this hour shall come to pass, and now Jesus is stating how it will come to pass. Jesus is stating that there is an hour coming before this new age of the Millennium comes that there will be an "hour of travail" upon the whole earth. We will not see the "birth of this age" until we have witnessed this "birth of travail" first. Though there is much pain and anguish just before the birth of the child, once the child is born the joy of the new baby far outweighs the travail that came just before.

The signs are all told to us in Matt 24 and Mark 13

Yes a major event shall happen,the deadly wound to the beast(one world government) which is a system,that shall be healed by satan,which will then turn into a one world relegion

As for past events

I Corinthians 10:11 "Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come."

"Ensamples" in the manuscripts is the Greek word "tupos", number 5179 in the Strong's Greek dictionary. "a sample, or type; i.e. a model for imitation, a fashion, for manner, or form."

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Sinnersaved

Every one here already gave you good answers.  I'm going to go into a bit more detail in my own words.

The abomination of desolation is to come brother.  The abomination which makes desolate is Israel chosing the wrong man, the false messiah, and proof of this will be the temple he will construct in Jerusalem.  It will take a few years to build, and when the building is "finished", he will sit in there and declare himself god.  This will be 45 days before the real Messiah returns.

The falling away has already happened, and it will keep escalating when the false prophet arrives.  Brother will go against brother.  Many churches will promote the Mark of the Beast, saying it's a good thing to bring peace, or say the bible tells us to obey our leaders, .....or say it's sunday worship, something like that to fool the congregation. (Not all churches, but the majority)

We have to divide the scriptures.  The old testament is full of prophecies concerning the end times, and many in the NT.

Yes, and we are in that kingdom now.

Yes, the world will be totally unprepared

The lawless one is the false prophet, we don't know who he is yet, because he has not arrived.  He seals the worlds fate.

More wars and rumours of wars.  Propoganda.  Staged wars. Been going on for a while, but escalating.  Part of the beasts (10 kings) deception.  To make us all feel threatened and support whatever our leaders decide.

Next the 10 kings will eat the whores flesh.  They will destroy her current system.  The economies of the world are going to collapse.  It has started already.  Food shortages will come because they have controlled it.  My guess is through loss of jobs, supermarkets closing so no competition, pay their high prices or starve, farmland being sold to foreigners - so cannot use, banks repossessing houses,  riots, anarchy, thefts, and then they (the 10 kings in the shadows) will expose all those who they have used...nations, leaders, politicians, groups etc etc to make way for the false prophet and his new system.  3 kings will be uprooted when the FP comes up.  I'd say, the 3 major players.

Genocide?  I don't know, that's in their plans, some will die... but God has his plans, and will be the one doing the destroying when the 7 angels blow the trumpets.

Israel are given mercy when the fullness of the gentiles come in.  The fullnness of the gentiles happens at the resurrection of the saints. All of them together.  The tribulation will start after the 144,000 are sealed to be spared from the fiery trial.  My guess is that they will be "taken", but I am not 100%.  It points in that direction and I have about 20 reasons.

Can't lump it all into one, would have to look individually at what prophecies you are speaking about.

Yes, absolutely.  The main thing is we get prepared for the worst, knowing that the devil has formed this new system to kill the "womans remnants" - those who keep the commandments of Jesus Christ,  and not get too complacent, or think too high about ourselves, but to take our salvation with trembling and fear, making sure we are worshiping in spirit and truth, and feeding on the Word constantly to build up our faith, and protect us from deception.

When Christ comes we have to be dressed in our best attire, no spots on our robes... to be clothed in his righteousness and not in sin.  The new man, not the old one.

Yes many confused. 

The only thing we don't know exactly is when God will seal the 144,000.  Once they are sealed, the tribulation will start.  So when the tribulation starts with the 1st angel, we know they are already sealed.  If they are taken, would the world know?  I don't know.  So many abductions happen every day, I don't think anyone would notice except family and friends, and even then, I don't think they would know what is really going on. 

This is the only thing no one likes to address or go into.