• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/24/1994

I share this story with you because I am absolutely convinced the power of heaven is unlocked on earth when we devote ourselves to the SECRET PLACE of the Most High.
One of the best kept secrets of our faith is the blessedness and joy of cultivating a secret life with God.
Imagine the sheer delight of it even now. You’re tucked away in a quiet nook; the door is shut, you’re curled up in a comfortable position; the living Word of God is laid open before you; Jesus Himself stands at your side; the Holy Spirit is gently washing your heart; your love is awakened as you meditate upon the gracious words of His mouth; your spirit is ignited and your mind is renewed; you talk to Him and He talks to you in the language of intimate friendship.
In Psalm 27:4; David wanted to be in a place where he could see God, speak to God and to worship Him. This was the all-consuming desire of his heart.
When a believer abides in that precious place close to the Lord, he/she possesses some blessed assurances that the rest of the world knows nothing about. In this day that is the kind of assurances we need as we fight the battles of life with the world, the flesh and the enemy.
For even when life is at its best and running smoothly, we are still in the midst of perilous times (2Tim. 3:1). If you will abide, and that is the key word here, for those who abide enjoy God’s best, are those who abide in the SECRET PLACE with Him (Jn 15:5).
The message here is simply this; the Lord is intensely interested in what is happening in your life and mine! We are reminded that He is touched with the feeling of our infirmities (Heb. 4:15), He has His eyes on every details of our life (Heb 4:13), He is ever present (Heb 13:5).
May we also remember to look back over the landscape of our past and see where the Lord has moved mountains, filled in valleys and made a straight path for our feet.
You and I may not understand the Leadership of the Lord in our lives but I can assure you, that if you are His, then He is working in your life day by day. He is guiding your steps. Ps. 37:23, Proverbs 16:9. It may seem like is out of control, and it is out of your control, but it is never out of His!
He that dwelleth in the SECRET PLACE of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY.

#DeBineys
#WearWhatYouBelieve
#ShareYourFaith

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

2 minutes ago, DeBineys said:

I share this story with you because I am absolutely convinced the power of heaven is unlocked on earth when we devote ourselves to the SECRET PLACE of the Most High.
One of the best kept secrets of our faith is the blessedness and joy of cultivating a secret life with God.
Imagine the sheer delight of it even now. You’re tucked away in a quiet nook; the door is shut, you’re curled up in a comfortable position; the living Word of God is laid open before you; Jesus Himself stands at your side; the Holy Spirit is gently washing your heart; your love is awakened as you meditate upon the gracious words of His mouth; your spirit is ignited and your mind is renewed; you talk to Him and He talks to you in the language of intimate friendship.
In Psalm 27:4; David wanted to be in a place where he could see God, speak to God and to worship Him. This was the all-consuming desire of his heart.
When a believer abides in that precious place close to the Lord, he/she possesses some blessed assurances that the rest of the world knows nothing about. In this day that is the kind of assurances we need as we fight the battles of life with the world, the flesh and the enemy.
For even when life is at its best and running smoothly, we are still in the midst of perilous times (2Tim. 3:1). If you will abide, and that is the key word here, for those who abide enjoy God’s best, are those who abide in the SECRET PLACE with Him (Jn 15:5).
The message here is simply this; the Lord is intensely interested in what is happening in your life and mine! We are reminded that He is touched with the feeling of our infirmities (Heb. 4:15), He has His eyes on every details of our life (Heb 4:13), He is ever present (Heb 13:5).
May we also remember to look back over the landscape of our past and see where the Lord has moved mountains, filled in valleys and made a straight path for our feet.
You and I may not understand the Leadership of the Lord in our lives but I can assure you, that if you are His, then He is working in your life day by day. He is guiding your steps. Ps. 37:23, Proverbs 16:9. It may seem like is out of control, and it is out of your control, but it is never out of His!
He that dwelleth in the SECRET PLACE of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY.

#DeBineys
#WearWhatYouBelieve
#ShareYourFaith

Amen and amen!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/11/2016 at 8:44 PM, DeBineys said:

#DeBineys
#WearWhatYouBelieve
#ShareYourFaith

God bless you!  We need our Secret Place or private time with our Lord to grow in our relationship with Him.  What a wonderful daily walk with our Lord Yeshua!!  You have expressed this eloquently.....Amen!