IGNORED

do you think the RED horse has been released ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

okay we talked about the white horse I think we can all agree it was released to conquer,

now with that I think maybe the Red horse has been released for the red horse is about the peace of the world taken away , and when the people and leaders of power say peace and security then sudden chaos will come,

and so it will be followed by the black horse for it has the scales, for it will mean that devastation, and government control has taken over for we will not be able to survive., on our own, if the world goes up side down, and it will be a bad tribulation period,

I believe the white horse is out, and the red horse is upon us, and the black horse is really next, but time will tell

if there is no peace in the earth , then would we not have the red horse present,?

tell me what you think, thank you and blessings

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

7 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

The horses of the Apocalyse were released shortly after John wrote Revelation, if not already while he was writing.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

None of the horses have been released. The horses are released in the book of Revelation in the seven year tribulation and that is still future.

8 minutes ago, Ezra said:

The horses of the Apocalyse were released shortly after John wrote Revelation, if not already while he was writing.

okay Ezra if they are all already RELEASED ? then does that mean it was prior to the twentieth century, and then we only have the white horse, with our lord of lord and king of kings left,

you do not think it is future,

you believe alexander the great may be was the conquer, cesar ,nimrod, or our presidents today ?

how do we put this in the order of what scripture tells us, for there was two sets of horses, ? wasn't there ? or just one set , ?

thanks

Ezra must be preterist.

15 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

Ezra must be preterist.

Not at all.  I am a futurist, but not everything in Revelation is in the future. The four horsemen of the Apocalyse correspond to "the "beginning of sorrows" in Matthew 24: 4-12.

Please note what it stated there and compare those conditions with what relates to the four horsemen. This also answers SS's question:

WHITE HORSE 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many...11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

RED HORSE 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

BLACK HORSE and there shall be famines, and

PALE HORSE pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places8 All these are the beginning of sorrows9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

8 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Not at all.  I am a futurist, but not everything in Revelation is in the future. The four horsemen of the Apocalyse correspond to "the "beginning of sorrows" in Matthew 24: 4-12.

Please note what it stated there and compare those conditions with what relates to the four horsemen. This also answers SS's question:

WHITE HORSE 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many...11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

RED HORSE 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

PALE HORSE pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places8 All these are the beginning of sorrows9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

I don't think this is inline with the four horses, ,how did you get this ? out of scripture ?

it be like saying , that peter really was satan, and all he wanted to do was stop them and cut the guards ear off.

but he was not really satan.

20 minutes ago, Ezra said:

If you are interpreting Revelation in a literal Biblical sense everything is future.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, SINNERSAVED said:

okay we talked about the white horse I think we can all agree it was released to conquer,

now with that I think maybe the Red horse has been released for the red horse is about the peace of the world taken away , and when the people and leaders of power say peace and security then sudden chaos will come,

and so it will be followed by the black horse for it has the scales, for it will mean that devastation, and government control has taken over for we will not be able to survive., on our own, if the world goes up side down, and it will be a bad tribulation period,

I believe the white horse is out, and the red horse is upon us, and the black horse is really next, but time will tell

if there is no peace in the earth , then would we not have the red horse present,?

Hi SINNERSAVED,

I see the 4 horsemen as 4 great power blocs that the Lord will judge. When they are released, that is when judgment comes upon them. They are in operation today but as yet not under God`s judgment.

So the red horse I believe is the 2nd power bloc as is the Bear of Daniel. The Bear shows the origin of this power bloc, while the red horse shows what it has been doing - war & killing.

Marilyn.

3 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I don't think this is inline with the four horses, ,how did you get this ? out of scripture ?

Why didn't you study the passages more closely before responding in this manner? How do I get it out of Scripture? Let me show you what it says in Revelation and you match it with Matthew.

White horse -- a man who goes forth to conquer and does conquer -- false Messiahs, false Christs, false prophets (including the popes down the ages) have garnered huge followings in the past. The bow represents spiritual warfare and the crown represents royal authority. There was a time when every ruler in Europe bowed his knees to the pope, and popes were above royalty and dictated to kings and emperors.

Red Horse -- a great sword, take peace from the earth, kill one another = wars and rumors of wars.

Black Horse -- a measure of wheat for a penny (a days wages) = famines.

Pale Horse -- Death and Hades represent sword, hunger, death, wild beasts = pestilences, earthquakes, martyrdom.