IGNORED

do you think the RED horse has been released ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

that was a great posts with a lot of information, and you are correct sister, thank you for showing us scripture in truth and in love, blessings to you , great job Sister

Hi SINNERSAVED

Thank you brother, I'm glad you got something out of it.  There are just so many clues in the OT with God revealing to us how he will perform this wonderful act of mercy on Israel.  He has shown us everything leading to that day.  What I am showing is that the kingdom has to be set up first.  The saints will be there with Christ.  Israel will be a heap of ruins from the 3rd WW and Armageddon.  It's a fact.

Ezekiel 36:35   And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited.

Before the remnants can come in, the physical land has to be cleaned up.  God is not going to bring them back into a war torn mess, but will restore the land first and get it ready with his saints.  So it will be a process and everything done in order.  Israel was given mercy at the coming. That "mercy" was "instant" and this mercy was that Great War there stopped or else no flesh would be saved.  Israel's oppressor first has to be put away, now the healing and restoration period begins..  The remnants being brought back of the survivors are not INSTANT, the kingdom first has to be set up and organised.  Israel's leaders will be established as it was in the beginning.  The rules have to be laid down, then the remnant survivors can come in.

Isaiah 1:26   And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city.

Please keep all this in mind brother, I cannot go into more detail with Ezra as he has shut himself off from this, but it gets more exciting on what God will do next.  I will show you, but the basics have to be laid down first.  Everything I will show here is from the scriptures, scriptures that have been ignored or not noticed and you can take a look at them and decide for yourself if what I say is aligned with scripture or not.  You may already know, and it wouldn't surprise me.

But for the time being I have to go out today, so will be back later, as laying all this out is time consuming and finding all the scriptures I need. (well worth it!)

blessings to you my friend.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

"Do you think the RED horse has been released ?."

Simple answer, NO!       

There is a simple key to the book of Revelation that makes the whole book simple to understand by all alike. This key is found in Revelation 1:19 and 4:1.
The book is in three clearly defined divisions:

First, "the things which thou hast seen," that is the visions of Christ, as in Rev. 1.

Second, "the things which are," that is, the things concerning the churches, as in Rev. 2-3.

Third. "the things which shall be hereafter," that is, after the churches, as in Rev. 4-22.

To prove that everything of Revelation, from the fourth chapter on, must be after the churches, in Rev. 4:1 after he had written the vision of Christ in chapter one and the things concerning the churches in chapters two and three, John was caught up to Heaven and was told that he was to see the things which must be hereafter, that is, after the churches. If the things of Rev. 4:1 through the rest of the book must be after the churches, then they must be fulfilled after the churches and not during the time of the churches. This is proof that the rapture of the church must take place before the fulfillment of everything in Rev. 4-22. If we will take literally and consecutively the events of these chapters and believe that they will happen after the rapture of the church, nothing in the book will be hard to understand.

Regarding the horsemen of the first four seals of Revelation, there are not four as generally taught, there are actually five.

There are four mentioned, a white, a red, a black and a pale (green) horse mentioned, and then the account says that "Hell followed with him," that is followed the green horse. If there are four with Hell following the fourth, then there must be five. Both death and hell are referred to here as being two separate entities, so must be symbolised by two separate horsemen.

Rev. 6:8, "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

Here death and hell are personified. These two riders are named, because they are not recognised as easily as the first three riders of the first three seals.

Pale horse:  Gr. chloros. Translated green. Death rides the green horse, and hell rides the 5th horse, which is perhaps to represent fire. Death here no doubt refers to a great pestilence following the wars and famines of the first three seals. (Compare Matt. 24:6-7; Ez. 14:21)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/27/2016 at 8:39 PM, WilliamL said:

Yes, Jesus had already offered his blood before they arose from the tombs. He did so on the day of the Resurrection, telling Mary M. not to touch him before he ascended. Later that evening, having ascended and returned, he was touched aplenty.

Sorry for my late response, not able to post in awhile. So they arose later that evening not at His resurrection?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,103
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

1 hour ago, 7thseal said:

Sorry for my late response, not able to post in awhile. So they arose later that evening not at His resurrection?

All the scripture tells us is that they "came out of the graves after his resurrection." Matt. 27:53 Doesn't specify how much later.

My best-understanding timeline, based on the foreshadowing of the Exodus, is that Christ was crucified on the Passover, rose from the dead on the day of the firstfruits wave offering = Nisan 18, and the rest of risen dead were liberated from the bondage of Hades on Nisan 21, when the Israelites crossed through the Red Sea, being forever liberated from the bondage of Egypt.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

On 3/11/2016 at 10:33 PM, SINNERSAVED said:

okay we talked about the white horse I think we can all agree it was released to conquer,

now with that I think maybe the Red horse has been released for the red horse is about the peace of the world taken away , and when the people and leaders of power say peace and security then sudden chaos will come,

and so it will be followed by the black horse for it has the scales, for it will mean that devastation, and government control has taken over for we will not be able to survive., on our own, if the world goes up side down, and it will be a bad tribulation period,

I believe the white horse is out, and the red horse is upon us, and the black horse is really next, but time will tell

if there is no peace in the earth , then would we not have the red horse present,?

tell me what you think, thank you and blessings

The white horse rider is not out yet either.    That rider is the little horn.   He emerges as leader of the EU.   And following Gog/Magog, he will be perceived by the Jews as their messiah.    The Jews and the world will think they have entered the messianic age of peace and safety.... which in 1thessalonians5 when they get into that posture, sudden destruction will come upon them - as the day of the Lord begins.

The day of the Lord doesn't begin until the person commits the transgression of desolation act (Daniel 8) explained in 2thessalonians2:4 revealing himself as the man of sin.       Once that person commits that act, the day of the Lord follows - which war breaks out everywhere, ending the false messianic age of peace and safety.

Synopsis:   Rider of the white horse - the little horn, who becomes the king of Israel, perceived messiah the Antichrist ; peace and safety....no!  false sense, ends when he betrays his land, his people, and their covenant with God.... by claiming to be God himself.    The day of the Lord begins, peace is taken from the earth, by the rider on the red horse.