IGNORED

do you think the RED horse has been released ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

26 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

thank you for the post, but there is no seven year covenant to be made, and no one really knows that there is a seven year period of tribulation and the antichrist breaks it in the middle, this is all speculation, of something that is not affirmed, for the scripture talks about  affirming, or to strengthen up , but not as a new covenant at all,

Well now we enter into another discussing concerning Daniel chapter 9. There's been many discussions on it here already and I'm sure it could easily lead to another with many interpretations. :)

As for the temple being rebuilt, how does the Antichrist stop the sacrifice and claim to be god in the temple if one isn't built? I'll post the Scriptures if you don't know what I'm referring to.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

20 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

It is not speculation if you would read your Bible in a literal sense and not spiritualize it you would see the true meaning of the end times.

where does it state making of a seven year covenant, and really , do you know who is making this covenant, ?and then breaking that covenant, in the middle, ?it does not say who, and it could be a existing , and it could be good or evil to break this, who is it that they are talking about, ? these are the questions to be asked, ?

it tells about making strong a covenant, and to affirm but not to make a new covenant, so please read it for by the scripture as it is written, and you will see, how many have added there own assumptions to this, thank you

19 minutes ago, 7thseal said:

Well now we enter into another discussing concerning Daniel chapter 9. There's been many discussions on it here already and I'm sure it could easily lead to another with many interpretations. :)

As for the temple being rebuilt, how does the Antichrist stop the sacrifice and claim to be god in the temple if one isn't built? I'll post the Scriptures if you don't know what I'm referring to.

I am all about getting to the truth of the scriptures , and yes , but where does it say that it is a new covenant ? lets start with that,

then we need to see who is it talking about to set this covenant, or I will say affirm or to strengthen it, ?not new !... ?

do we know who this person is ?

third I will say is it already past tense , or is one scripture verse with two different people, or one verse with one person ,it is talking about in Daniel, ? these are the questions to be answered to follow through to knowing what Daniel has stated in this chapter, and with out that information, it is not going to go any where, for most people don't know the who , the when and the what, of this covenant and person, or persons ?

so I am ready 7th seal, thank you for your response, also  and blessings and peace. lets do this...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

24 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

where does it state making of a seven year covenant, and really , do you know who is making this covenant, ?and then breaking that covenant, in the middle, ?it does not say who, and it could be a existing , and it could be good or evil to break this, who is it that they are talking about, ? these are the questions to be asked, ?

it tells about making strong a covenant, and to affirm but not to make a new covenant, so please read it for by the scripture as it is written, and you will see, how many have added there own assumptions to this, thank you

Just make sure you are teaching the true literal word of God. For if you would allow another person to stumble and fall on God's word you would not want to face those charges in your judgment. I am thinking they would be severe.

1 hour ago, bopeep1909 said:

Just make sure you are teaching the true literal word of God. For if you would allow another person to stumble and fall on God's word you would not want to face those charges in your judgment. I am thinking they would be severe.

Thank you for the advise, and blessings to you, I do not say anything unless it be in scripture and it is clear that any one can see that I try to be as transparent as possible, and to make sure if I am wrong that I come forth and  acknowledge it, but I am sharing truth and scripture, no assumptions or guessing, so I ask a lot of questions, and find and research every thing,

thank you Bo Peep and peace to you

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

14 hours ago, WilliamL said:

7:2 Daniel spoke, saying, “I saw in my vision by night, and behold, four spirits [ruachy] of heaven rushing forth to [the] Great Sea. 3 And four great beasts came up from [the] sea..."

Here we clearly can see how earthly beast-empires arise due to the initial activity of heavenly spirits.

Fascinating stuff!   Another bible says "four winds of heaven", can you explain more about the word "ruachy" and you interpretation of this as four spirits rather than four winds. Why would you prefer the one interpretation over the other?

7 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I am all about getting to the truth of the scriptures , and yes , but where does it say that it is a new covenant ? lets start with that,

then we need to see who is it talking about to set this covenant, or I will say affirm or to strengthen it, ?not new !... ?

do we know who this person is ?

third I will say is it already past tense , or is one scripture verse with two different people, or one verse with one person ,it is talking about in Daniel, ? these are the questions to be answered to follow through to knowing what Daniel has stated in this chapter, and with out that information, it is not going to go any where, for most people don't know the who , the when and the what, of this covenant and person, or persons ?

so I am ready 7th seal, thank you for your response, also  and blessings and peace. lets do this...

Sorry for my late response, its 4:45am here and I'm getting ready for work. I won't be able to check in very often as my daughter is on spring break from school and my family and I won't be at the house much during the last of it and the weekend. I will continue in this discussion though.

As for the covenant I would begin by looking at this verse.

Daniel 9:27  And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

As for the one week being 7yrs. that would be based on this verse. I will have get deeper into this at a later time though. Have a blessed day. :)

Daniel 9:24  Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

4 hours ago, 7thseal said:

Sorry for my late response, its 4:45am here and I'm getting ready for work. I won't be able to check in very often as my daughter is on spring break from school and my family and I won't be at the house much during the last of it and the weekend. I will continue in this discussion though.

As for the covenant I would begin by looking at this verse.

Daniel 9:27  And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

As for the one week being 7yrs. that would be based on this verse. I will have get deeper into this at a later time though. Have a blessed day. :)

Daniel 9:24  Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

yes we always need to dig deeper for , there is not just one meaning at times, of a scripture, and it is to say something that I think many will not examine, unless they take a closer look at it, and it happens a lot,

blessings and chat with you later thanks for the verses  these are the ones I was talking about,

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,103
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

9 hours ago, ARGOSY said:
23 hours ago, WilliamL said:

7:2 Daniel spoke, saying, “I saw in my vision by night, and behold, four spirits [ruachy] of heaven rushing forth to [the] Great Sea. 3 And four great beasts came up from [the] sea..."

Here we clearly can see how earthly beast-empires arise due to the initial activity of heavenly spirits.

Fascinating stuff!   Another bible says "four winds of heaven", can you explain more about the word "ruachy" and you interpretation of this as four spirits rather than four winds. Why would you prefer the one interpretation over the other?

Good question. Ruach can be translated as either wind or spirit; ruachy is the plural. Ruach ha-Chodesh, for example, means the Holy Spirit. So context must determine which term should be used, wind or spirit.

In this case, the action of mere winds rushing forth would not cause beast-empires to arise; but the actions of powerful heavenly spirits would. The sea denotes not a physical sea, but "peoples, multitudes, nations and tongues." Rev. 17:16 A physical sea cannot generate beast-empires; but the soul/nephesh-lines of the nations can bring forth such earthly governments. Nephesh is contained within the waters of emotions and bloodlines, which can be stirred up by spirits.

Ruach is related to mind: concepts and ideologies and philosophies and religions, things that transcend national identities. Therefore one ruach can encompass many different nephesh-streams. The Church, made up of all peoples, is encompassed by a single Holy Spirit. Likewise on a lesser level, one national bloodline is encompassed by one heavenly spirit/Power, the sarim spoken of in Daniel 10.

We are seeing these very kinds of things in news stories daily: spiritual/political ideologies are stirring up the nations and peoples to form parties and factions, out of which earthly governments are formed which represent those collective spirits. Spirit-winds are again blowing in strength upon the earth, out of which will ultimately arise two great earthly empires: the Kingdom of Heaven, and the Kingdom of the Beast. The former will arise out of the Spirit of Peace, the latter out of the Spirit of Chaos.

On 3/17/2016 at 9:48 AM, SINNERSAVED said:

chat with you later thanks for the verses  these are the ones I was talking about,

Thanks for your patience, I figured these verses would be what you're considering.

Before we go further regarding  dates, I'd like to ask you a few simple questions.

Did the old testament believers die in Christ?

If yes, then when did they receive Holy Spirit?

If no, then when do they receive their glorified bodies?