MommybeBrave

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I have the sweetest little 3 year old boy. He's so kind and loving. Recently about a month ago he woke up screaming saying something was trying to get him. It was so bad I had to leave my house and go sleep over my moms for a month. He was terrified. Screaming bloody murder. I thought maybe it was just a nightmare but I was wrong. Tonight/this morning he slept in my bed. He was wide awake so I started to talk to him but in his eyes I could see there was nothing but fear. I asked him what was wrong but he just looked away and said "um nothing mommy" but I knew it. I knew that the thing (demon) was back. My son opened his eyes and started screaming and pointing, I tied my shirt around his eyes. I could hear footprints all around me like it was walking everywhere. I got my stuff and left and now I'm at my moms house. I have no idea what to do. My mom says its the house but I know that this demon is attached to my son not the house. When my son goes to see his dad and I sleep there alone everything is fine and I love the house but when my son comes home the house because noticeably scary and dark. I'm so scared that I will scare my son that I just sing to him and leave the house instead of casting the demon out! I don't know what to do! But I can't have my poor baby terrified to even sleep anymore. It's killing me. Please help!

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:emot-heartbeat:

In The Holy Name Of Jesus Of Nazareth
And By The Mighty Power Of
His Precious Blood
Demon Be
Gone

Thank You LORD For Answered Prayer
I Love You LORD
I Love You

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. John 14:13

• 6 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/05/1981

BY THE POWER OF THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, WE STAND UNITED AGAINST THIS DEMONIC ENTITY. WE BIND YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS, AND WE COMMAND YOU TO RELEASE YOUR HOLD ON THIS CHILD. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE. BEGONE SATAN!