• Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

13 minutes ago, Dallan Smith said:

Many are confused about different questions like this, so that's why God calls prophets and apostles in our day to clarify these things. God is the same always so that's why my church believes that in the 1800's God restored his church again in its original form because he loves us.

Problem is, that the prophets and apostles of Mormonism, are false prophets and not apostles of God, there is the rub! 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

17 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Problem is, that the prophets and apostles of Mormonism, are false prophets and not apostles of God, there is the rub! 

Absolutely true.  Mormonism is a cult.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

19 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Another "Amen "

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

8 hours ago, Dallan Smith said:

You can also gain faith in certain principles such as humility, or marriage, or prayer. You can test out praying, then as you feel the spirit, your faith increases, so you pray more and more and more until you have a burning testimony of the principle of faith. Much of the doctrine of faith is thought of passive and without evidence, but that's far from what faith really is. Many are confused about different questions like this, so that's why God calls prophets and apostles in our day to clarify these things. God is the same always so that's why my church believes that in the 1800's God restored his church again in its original form because he loves us.

:emot-heartbeat:

The Big Lie Of Joe Smith And His Company Of godlets Of Clay

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Isaiah 14:12-15

And The Big Truth Of The LORD Jesus, The Christ

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah 42:8

Which One Will You

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:35-36

Choose?

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Love, Joe

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Pharmaceutical comes from pharmecia which means sorcery. When I was unsaved I used to take every medicine under the sun still in poor health. Now im in the best health of my life. Its  a proven medical facts your thought life represents your physical health. Its called epigenetics KJV is scientific its a science book. 

KJV Psa  139:17  How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!   

Job  13:4 But ye are forgers of lies, ye are ALL  physicians of NO  VALUE 

JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY TRUE DOCTOR

Luke 5:31  And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick.

What do I do for medicine then? Read the book of all wisdom 

KJV Ezekiel  47:12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, the leaf therefore for MEDICINE 

Hippocrates - Let your food be medicine and your medicine be your food

e1179598afdf7852f41cfc3f9f3064814fc26243(1).jpeg

tumblr_mdureksH3u1qm5hzso1_1280(1).jpeg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings In His Love

What can top Gods very Own Words?

On 3/12/2016 at 4:32 AM, InHisLove2 said:

.... medicine and those who practice ie; doctors, scientists etc.
fit into faith and the belief that God is in control....

They Bless Me

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. James 1:17

And I Both Praise And Thank The LORD For Them

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Amen to that!     God does all the Healing & has MANY Ways to do it,,,,,medicine & doctors CAN be one of them,in everything -seek God for Wisdom,Understanding,Revelation,Guidance & Direction,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,To God be the Glory     With love-in Christ,Kwik

PS,(to your question on posting),,,,,No,this is not the appropriate Forum for this Thread,it is not the Forum for anyone "seeking" answers it is for people "seeking" Faith  & knowledge leading to God in Christ (sent you a PM)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

God has allowed man knowledge.  I, for one, am grateful for all the doctors and health care workers that have helped me get better when I needed medical care.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

It depends on one's conscience. A person with a weak conscience may need a little medicine here and there...

Paul boasted in his infirmities and weaknesses... 

When we are Spirit led, then we can take medicine or abstain from medicine in fairth, with a clear conscience. 

• 2 months later...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  07/11/1978

Iit is the natural heal element of the plannts that medice is usually composed of supernatual and devine healing are not of the same accord yet they are both of God.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 7/13/2016 at 11:02 PM, jaso96nezzer78 said:

it is the natural healing element of the plants that medicine is usually composed of....
supernatural and divine healing are not of the same accord....
yet they are both of God....

Amen~!

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. James 1:17