• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/11/1995

I think one of the main reasons why I joined besides finding a community of believers to share with was to seek advice in a sin I struggle with. It's embarrassing to confess because I know that it is so sinful that sometimes, I wonder how I could possibly be saved having done this. I dunno I feel weird talking about it so maybe I won't say it. 

It's something I've only just recently struggled with. But my worry is, I know that through repentance, we are forgiven by God's great grace, but are there some sins that maybe are too sinful? It sounds silly, I know, but these are my fears as I work toward a relationship with Christ. 

GOD takes us as we are and changes us. Sometimes VERY SLOWLY, but we all eventually are able to overcome our biggest obstacles. Remember, we are saved by what we believe, not how we behave. And another thing - GOD knew all of our sins, past present and future, before Christ went to the Cross. So nothing you can ever do is not covered by the Cross.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  03/08/1973

34 minutes ago, AliceJane said:

but are there some sins that maybe are too sinful?

sin is sin. even if we dont see how "small" sin affect to our / others life, doesnt make it less worse then "big" sin. 
i think you know sin, that even blood of Jesus dont wash away?
insulting Holy Spirit
taking mark of beast
(my oppinion is, what ever that sign is or look like, if i need something to have on my forehead or on/in right hand, that allow me simply buy/sell... i rather loose my life then eternity. but im sure Father reveals it for He's childrens, He find a way to everyone)
and third... (sorry if i refuse to argue or prove anything - who have eyes to see, that see)
is not doing Father's will.

about confess - find christian (even online) that you trust, confess and he will pray for you, that Father forgive you, IF you dont find relief after confessing it directly to Father in yours prayers.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Born again Christians are Holy and are called to live lives that are pleasing to God.

James 1:22

John 15:8

Galatians 5:22-23

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  12/11/1995

49 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

GOD knew all of our sins, past present and future, before Christ went to the Cross. So nothing you can ever do is not covered by the Cross.

That was incredibly comforting and powerful. Moved me to tears and I can't even explain why! But thank you for that. It's good to hear. Doesn't mean, of course that I want to take that grace for granted! I have a lot of growing to do

That's good, because that Grace came at a steep price. Jesus had to die for you to receive it. But, it is a free gift to you because He loves you so much.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, AliceJane said:

I think one of the main reasons why I joined besides finding a community of believers to share with was to seek advice in a sin I struggle with. It's embarrassing to confess because I know that it is so sinful that sometimes, I wonder how I could possibly be saved having done this. I dunno I feel weird talking about it so maybe I won't say it. 

It's something I've only just recently struggled with. But my worry is, I know that through repentance, we are forgiven by God's great grace, but are there some sins that maybe are too sinful? It sounds silly, I know, but these are my fears as I work toward a relationship with Christ. 

No, Alicejane, there is NOTHING the Lord won't forgive.  Lay it out to Him, ask His forgiveness and then move on with your life.  If He could forgive Saul of Tarsus, if He could forgive King David for innumerable sins and make them His own, He surely can do it for you.  Welcome to Worthy, btw. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,787
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 hours ago, AliceJane said:

How long have you been saved?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I do believe in once saved always saved but remember we as Christians will go through a judgment of everything we have done while in these bodies on earth.Are we judged only from the time we become a genuine believer? I am not quite sure of that.

mp3speaker.gifJudgment Seat of Christ, Bema Seat of Christ

Question: "What is the Judgment Seat of Christ / Bema Seat of Christ?"

Answer:
Romans 14:10-12 says, “For we will all stand before God’s judgment seat…so then, each of us will give an account of himself to God.” Second Corinthians 5:10 tells us, “For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.” In the context, it is clear that both scriptures are referring to Christians, not unbelievers. The judgment seat of Christ, therefore, involves believers giving an account of their lives to Christ.

The judgment seat of Christ does not determine salvation; that was determined by Christ’s sacrifice on our behalf (1 John 2:2) and our faith in Him (John 3:16). All of our sins are forgiven, and we will never be condemned for them (Romans 8:1). We should not look at the judgment seat of Christ as God judging our sins, but rather as God rewarding us for our lives. Yes, as the Bible says, we will have to give an account of ourselves. Part of this is surely answering for the sins we committed. However, that is not going to be the primary focus of the judgment seat of Christ.

At the judgment seat of Christ, believers are rewarded based on how faithfully they served Christ (1 Corinthians 9:4-27; 2 Timothy 2:5). Some of the things we might be judged on are how well we obeyed the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20), how victorious we were over sin (Romans 6:1-4), and how well we controlled our tongues (James 3:1-9). The Bible speaks of believers receiving crowns for different things based on how faithfully they served Christ (1 Corinthians 9:4-27; 2 Timothy 2:5). The various crowns are described in 2 Timothy 2:5, 2 Timothy 4:8, James 1:12, 1 Peter 5:4, and Revelation 2:10. James 1:12 is a good summary of how we should think about the judgment seat of Christ: “Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.”

http://www.gotquestions.org/judgment-seat-Christ.html

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Hi There.

All your sins are forgiven the moment Christ was crucified on that cross. When Jesus died at the cross, he was not just paying for the sins of the men who had killed him or those who stood by and watched. He paid for the sins of all mankind. We should also forgive one another and move forward. Remember Satan plays mind games. He will attack you when you're vulnerable and will tell you that God will never forgive you and that you're not loved.

1 John 5:16 f you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that you should pray about that.

Remember the healing process is not overnight and it takes time, It took me 5 years to win the battle against spiritual welfare. We need to be disciplined, you will be tested in every area of your life but you need to be strong. We need to be consistent with our prayers and fasting is very important