• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,097
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings AliceJane.....

Oh sweet Sister,the enemy is called the "accuser",,,,,,,,,,God casted your sins into the Sea of Forgiveness the very moment you confessed Jesus as your Lord & Savior,,,,,,,,,your repentant heart is yearning to be that New Creature in Christ Jesus ,it does not always happen 'POOF",,,,,,,there are growing pains & that is soooo normal,dear one

God remembers your sin NO MORE,why should you? Because the enemy keeps reminding you,that is why,,,,,,,,we are told by Jesus that we must "renew our minds",,,,,,,,,when the thoughts of guilt,shame,blame & sorrow enter your mind you must stand on Your Position of Victory & renew your mind,,,,,,"NO,devil-you are a LIAR!!!!    Because my Savior took my place on the Cross & gave His life for me I am Spotless,Blameless,Worthy,Pleasing,Acceptable,Holy,without Spot,Stain or Wrinkle,,,,,,,,,my Redeemer Lives & I am risen with Him,I AM FORGIVEN!!!!!!"

Jesus abides in you Sister & although your flesh wrestles with your spirit you are Victorious,you are an Overcomer...........yes,a sinner SAVED & covered by the Blood of Jesus,,,,,,,,,,you are as Christ is in Heaven,God looks at you and sees his Son!!!!!    Renew your mind by getting into the Word of God,every time your mind plays the blame game,,,,,,go to the Scriptures "I can do ALL things in Christ Jesus!"    Ask the Holy Spirit For the Heart & Mind of Jesus,He is right there inside of you,,,,,,,,don't let the enemy convince you of his lies!!!!!      To God be the Glory!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

I thought exactly what Morning Glory said,,,,,,look at Paul,look at David,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if they could be forgiven,well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You are Loved,Receive it!

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

Don't worry too much about your sins, God will forgive you the moment you repent.

For example, King David.

Lusted after Uriah's wife,

2 Samuel 11:2, And it came to pass in an eveningtide, that David arose from off his bed, and walked upon the roof of the king's house: and from the roof he saw a woman washing herself; and the woman was very beautiful to look upon. V. 3, And David sent and enquired after the woman. And one said, Is not this Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam, the wife of Uriah the Hittite?

He then committed adultery with her,

2 Samuel 11:4, And David sent messengers, and took her; and she came in unto him, and he lay with her; for she was purified from her uncleanness: and she returned unto her house.

She became with child and told David so,

2 Samuel 11:V. 5, And the woman conceived, and sent and told David, and said, I am with child.

David sent for her husband,

2 Samuel 11:6, And David sent to Joab, saying, Send me Uriah the Hittite. And Joab sent Uriah to David.

David tried to get Uriah, to go into his wife Bathsheba to cover the fact that she was with child but Uriah refused while ever his men were still away at war, so David arranges to have Uriah killed.

2 Sam 11:14, And it came to pass in the morning, that David wrote a letter to Joab, and sent it by the hand of Uriah. V. 15, And he wrote in the letter, saying, Set ye Uriah in the forefront of the hottest battle, and retire ye from him, that he may be smitten, and die.  And he was killed!

That's lust, adultery, and arranging for a man to be killed to cover his sins.

He repented bitterly and was forgiven for in Acts we read;

Acts 13:22, And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will. V. 23, Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

Each and every one of us have past sins of which we have been forgiven. Some of mine were also seemingly unforgivable. Christ endured unimaginable suffering for us. The nailed a crown of thorns into His head,

Mark 15:17, And they clothed him with purple, and platted a crown of thorns, and put it about his head,

They punched and kicked Him and spat in His face and He allowed it,

Matt. 26:67, Then did they spit in his face, and buffeted him; and others smote him with the palms of their hands,

They scourged Him with a cat-O-nine tails, they pulled out His beard from His face,

Isa 50:6, I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting.

They nailed Him to a cross,

Mark 15:25, And it was the third hour, and they crucified him.

They laughed they mocked and jeered Him,

Mark 15: 29, And they that passed by railed on him, wagging their heads, and saying, Ah, thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, V. 30, Save thyself, and come down from the cross. V. 31, Likewise also the chief priests mocking said among themselves with the scribes, He saved others; himself he cannot save.

When He cried out for a drink they gave Him vinegar,

John 19:28, After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst. V. 29, Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth.

And even though they knew He had died, He was dead, they pierced His side with a spear to make sure.

John 19:34, But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.

I believe God the Father never refused His Son Jesus anything. Jesus even tells us to ask the Father anything "In His Name, and He will do it." (John 16:23). Jesus asked the Father to forgive those who wrongfully murdered Him,

Luke 23:34, Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

Personally, I believe God did as Jesus asked Him to do, for what was done, had to be done!

Upon repentance, God will forgive any sin.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

On 3/12/2016 at 6:29 PM, AliceJane said:

I think one of the main reasons why I joined besides finding a community of believers to share with was to seek advice in a sin I struggle with. It's embarrassing to confess because I know that it is so sinful that sometimes, I wonder how I could possibly be saved having done this. I dunno I feel weird talking about it so maybe I won't say it. 

It's something I've only just recently struggled with. But my worry is, I know that through repentance, we are forgiven by God's great grace, but are there some sins that maybe are too sinful? It sounds silly, I know, but these are my fears as I work toward a relationship with Christ. 

One of the worst tragedies I have witnessed is someone coming to Christ then falling back into sin to the point that they go about questioning salvation.  Most people have no idea why they do what they do or how to stop doing the things they still do after learning of the Lord. It is of vital importance that you find someone who you can trust to confide in with your sin that will be able to keep it in confidence and that they pray for your healing. 

My life could easily have been summed up as pitiful incomprehensible demoralization.  The things I have done are wicked beyond being spoken openly about.  Sometimes living in this world makes me feel like Daniel in the lions den because sin does not give up trying to dominate my life.

My admonition to you is that absolution comes with releif from the very sin we struggled with as it is written there is no more consciousness of sin.  Once you are absolved in the matter it will not come to mind with the power of guilt it once had over you.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,800
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 5:29 PM, AliceJane said:

I think one of the main reasons why I joined besides finding a community of believers to share with was to seek advice in a sin I struggle with. It's embarrassing to confess because I know that it is so sinful that sometimes, I wonder how I could possibly be saved having done this. I dunno I feel weird talking about it so maybe I won't say it. 

It's something I've only just recently struggled with. But my worry is, I know that through repentance, we are forgiven by God's great grace, but are there some sins that maybe are too sinful? It sounds silly, I know, but these are my fears as I work toward a relationship with Christ. 

I have not read the other replies to you so as not to taint what leaps from my heart to you! So my apologies to all if this has been already written...
Loved one there is not a human being alive that God has not given His Son to 'if' they will but receive Him!!! An important thing for the consideration
of your heart is that >God Loves You<

Ro 5:8-10
8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more,
being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
KJV

what this light of Scripture illumines to the heart is that while you were or are practicing your vilest sin Jesus bore that rebellion of yours upon
His Own Self so that you could turn from the love of it to the Love of Him... I too once practiced vile things, wicked unimaginable lust and lewdness
>BUT< I looked upon His Love for me and He granted me sight of myself so that I repented of me and asked for a me that I did not possess >AND<
He (Jesus) gave a new me next to the old me and placed His Holy Spirit with that new me so that I could not go back or be confused with that old
me... fear is the beginning of wisdom for in it we see the Right Way of God and the wrong way of self and when the old me commits sin the new
me sees the error of that sin and hatred of sin begins for we see the void in the emptiness of the vanity within the lies of evils practice... a truly
vile non living place and practice of death in the dead! Find family (Church) find food (Bible) walk with God outside of the death of this place and
grow so that you may glorify Him both now and in the eternity!!!  Love, Steven

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

We still must bear the earthly consequences of any sin that broke the law.  We must also bear with other consequences.  When David sinned with Bathsheba, she bore him a son who died.  He didn't repent for a year about having her husband killed till the prohet came and showed him his sin.  

Just remember that you don't have to listen to the accusations of the the enemy.  In fact I have turned and said "I don't have to listen to you" in so many words, and he left!  Jesus bore your sins on the cross, but He is also praying for you right now!  

God's Everlasting Love

Rom 8:31  What then shall we say about these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?  8:32  He who didn’t spare his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how would he not also with him freely give us all things?

Rom 8:33  Who could bring a charge against God’s chosen ones? It is God who justifies.

Rom 8:34  Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, yes rather, who was raised from the dead, who is at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.

Rom 8:35  Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Could oppression, or anguish, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?  8:36  Even as it is written, “For your sake we are killed all day long.  We were accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”

Rom 8:37  No, in all these things, we are more than conquerors through him who loved us  For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, 8:39  nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from God’s love, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

• 6 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/25/1995

God did not come for the perfect but he came for the sinner so that through him we may have the righteousness of God, now,  you saying I can am too sinful to pray or follow GOD is like saying am too dirty I can not bath>>>>>>>>>...... remember its our weakness that should drive us close to God