• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

IS THE PRE-TRIB RAPTURE FAKE

(Revelation 11:15 KJV) Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he shall reign forever and ever.”

(1 Corinthians 15:52 KJV) in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed.

(1 Thessalonians 4:16 KJV) For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.5

(Matthew 24:13 KJV)But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved

(Matthew 13:28-30 KJV{28} He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? {29} But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. {30} Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

(John 17:15 KJV) I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

(John 17:20 KJV) Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

NOW WITH ALL OF THIS YOU TELL ME IF IT IS A LIE OR NOT

Edited by worthy

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Where is the video.

There are many threads that discuss the Pre-Trib Rapture with supporting scripture. No, it is not fake and you can read those threads. This subject has been so thoroughly discussed that most people don't want to rehash it again. Since you are new, perhaps a little searching on this forum would serve you better than this approach. I'm just saying......

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

Worthy,

All you've done is present a mishmash of Bible verses out of context. Study the subject properly and, as mentioned, review the existing threads on this topic.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

yes we have had much talk about this, and I have to present these scriptures to all that believe that the rapture will come before trials and tribulation, and even the attacks on your selves and the events of destruction hit, for many that do believe that they escape by Rapture, before anything happens to them, I want to warn them, and all brothers and sisters , for the tribulation, period, is when we are faced with hardship and trials that could be from small to great , from life to death as many had to suffer being killed and every day , for their faith in Jesus , even today,

so with that said, the scriptures and the spirit tells the churches, in revelation, and in matthew and all through the bible we are told,

this,. and we cannot dismiss this, for many say the tribulation saints is not us, and we don't get killed, its them and not us, and it continues, for the lack of knowledge , my people perish says the Lord God, and so this is what we are told for a answer to the faith and where we stand, before God, for the world is evil and its satan s world, for now and so God tells us, this,

HE THAT ENDURES UNTIL THE END SHALL BE SAVED !!! not the luke warm Christians , not the non believers, not any that starts to believe and then turns and rejects God, but those that are filled in the spirit , and or following the laws and commandments and instructions of God, and endures until the end , to be able to go through the bad times, even leading up to death for a lot of believers, this is what we are told, so do not be deceived to believe a lie,    you must over come, and endure...until the end of your time on earth..!!!

Matthew 24:13 KJV)But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Matthew 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Mark 4:17 And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.

Mark 13:13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Romans 9:22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

1 Corinthians 13:7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

2 Thessalonians 1:4 So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:

2 Timothy 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

2 Timothy 2:10 Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

2 Timothy 3:11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

2 Timothy 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

Hebrews 6:15 And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.

Revelations 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Revelations 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Revelations 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

blessings and truth to you , for we need to be alert and watchful for we do not know when the son of man returns , but do all that you can to be doing the right thing and continue to follow God, no matter what happens,

blessings and peace be with you

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

Those who are guided by dialectic usually see the church going through the great tribulation.  Those who are guided by their emotions tend to hope in the pre-trib.  This is why the two camps largely talk past each other.  They process thoughts from completely different perspectives.

Both will be tested, equally.

8 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Those who are guided by dialectic usually see the church going through the great tribulation.  Those who are guided by their emotions tend to hope in the pre-trib.  This is why the two camps largely talk past each other.  They process thoughts from completely different perspectives.

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

The Bible supports a pre-trib rapture.

4 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

The Bible supports a pre-trib rapture.

no it does not , take it out of context and it will ?

Matthew 24:29   Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Matthew 24:30   And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Matthew 24:31   And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

13 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

One thing is for sure, we will all go at the same time.