• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

9 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

The Bible supports a pre-trib rapture.

Bopeep, we will explain it to them on the way up, right?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

14 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

no it does not , take it out of context and it will ?

Matthew 24:29   Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Matthew 24:30   And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Matthew 24:31   And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

It does

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

1 Corinthians 15:50-54

8 minutes ago, 1x1is1 said:

Bopeep, we will explain it to them on the way up, right?

Hey bro :)

Well scientists say that the twinkling of an eye is 1/6 billionth of a second. That is pretty darn fast so I don't think so. I think we will just be there.No time to wave goodbye to anyone :)

I have heard a pastor speak once that he thought we will be accompanied by an angel on our way up. Makes sense but it is speculation. God wants to make sure we get to Him from the earth safe and sound being that Satan is always up to all kinds of tricks.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

dorthy, you are not in Kansas any more.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

4 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

Maybe we can just look to the left and say "We told you so.":emot-heartbeat:

that would be great I would love to be part of this if it was true scripture, but we need to understand the system of how the events of what God has set for us, and why there is so much confusion, so lets see what we have to think about,

you say we  or the believers in Christ Jesus is out of here before the tribulation,  fact that's what you say,

I say we are not out of here before the world suffers tribulation and chaos, and why do I say that ? ??

for the scripture tells us , from Jesus talking to the believers or disciples, that you will have tribulation, and uyou will be persecuted, and arrested and beaten and killed for your faith in me, Jesus name

and they were all killed, and they were filled with the holy spirit , correct , yes, but they took there beatens and were persecuted and killed,  but what did they do, they endured until the end, and was found faithful and righteous to be clothed in white linen, they made it , we know this from the promises set forth by God and Jesus yeshua,

now what makes us think that by being filled with the holy spirit ? give us as believers a free ticket out before , trouble times come, where is the testing of your selves, the trials and the persecution that is given to show our faith and loyalty to God, ?

by saying you are saved, you are saying that you skip that part and straight into the gates of heaven , but Jesus  Yeshua says, for broad and wide that leads to the destruction of the people and their souls and many go through this way,

but narrow and hard is the way the true straight path , but only a few find it,

so lets recap, who are the few , is it all that says they are believers and said a prayer, ?

is it all those that go to church and say I am a Christian and do not live or show the fruits of faithful ness ?

or because God said we are out of here, and we will not fall into the trap of the devil?

or did a church leader or pastor tell you and every one that goes to his church you don't have to worry , you are saved and free from all tribulation ? only the bad people and none believers are left behind, ??

I say this is all false teaching that the itching ears want to hear,  period,  !!

who does not want to be out of here when the bad and serious times come to our world, we all want out, no one wants to suffer, but scripture tells us,

follow me with this and it will show Gods ways and the system that is set, !!!

Abraham went through bad time, and famine, and was ready to sacrifice his son, the testing, but endured until the end  saved and promise by God,

noah, went through the flood, and the wilds of the evil people and almost death , but God brought him through it,  and saved him  !

lot and his family, was subjected to the sodomites and the evil that they wanted to break down the doors to get to the two angels for sex, but God made away through the tribulation pulled them out before the hail of fire and brimstone,

moses and the people through the plagues, and out to the desert ?

jesus went through the crucifixion, and was raised, ?

the apostles went through torture and death , john the baptize Baptised Jesus Him self, and was beheaded,  and the list goes on and on,

they all went through the tribulations and were  believers enduring until the end , so there is no scripture that tells you you are saved sealed, and no tribulation for you , if fact scripture tells us do not worry on what you need to say as a witness to God to the people for the holy spirit will do the talking through you, on to death, so scripture  does not allow the pre trib at all,

this is facts from Gods word in the bible, but many will refuse,

SO this is what I suggest, be ready in and out of season, for when brother and sister and son and daughter betrays you in the future to death for you being a believer or Christian , you have been warned and ready to endure until the end , and you know that God has not abandon you, for many in that day when face with horrible things to come, they will turn from God and reject Him for they do not know why they had to suffer,, this is satans biggest secret, and weapon, to give you a false sense of security that you escape, and do not face , worldly tribulation, and persecution,

I hope this helps it is scriptural, and truth , I don't want any brother and sister not prepared , for if you ARE WRONG ?

are you ready to face the world and endure until the end, Jesus  Yeshua Said do not let any one deceive you !!!

peace always and grace...

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

31 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

they all went through the tribulations and were  believers enduring until the end , so there is no scripture that tells you you are saved sealed, and no tribulation for you , if fact scripture tells us do not worry on what you need to say as a witness to God to the people for the holy spirit will do the talking through you, on to death, so scripture  does not allow the pre trib at all,

this is facts from Gods word in the bible, but many will refuse,

All good points.  There is no biblical precedent for believers escaping tribulation, in fact the opposite is true.  Those who refuse to see it do so because they don't like the idea of it, and who does?  However, denying it won't make it go away.  Its much better to prepare for it.

2 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

Maybe we can just look to the left and say "We told you so.":emot-heartbeat:

I don't think we will have that earthly frame of mind where we are going. But I am thinking that their will be a ton of people standing down here on earth shaking their heads in confusion.

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

All good points.  There is no biblical precedent for believers escaping tribulation, in fact the opposite is true.  Those who refuse to see it do so because they don't like the idea of it, and who does?  However, denying it won't make it go away.  Its much better to prepare for it.

And who likes the idea of being whisked away instantly to be judged at the Bema Seat judgment? I know of those who do not believe pre-trib who are afraid of that.

39 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

I don't think we will have that earthly frame of mind where we are going. But I am thinking that their will be a ton of people standing down here on earth shaking their heads in confusion.

I'm just joking around.:P