PharoahJay

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I have serious doubts about not only Christianity but Religion in general...Anyone care Explain why I should Listen to "Gods Word"

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, PharoahJay said:

I have serious doubts about not only Christianity but Religion in general...Anyone care Explain why I should Listen to "Gods Word"

The fundamental reason why you should listen to God's Word (the Holy Bible) is that you face an eternity in Hell (the Lake of Fire) without Christ.  This is not "religion" but literally a matter of life and death.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

1 hour ago, PharoahJay said:

I have serious doubts about not only Christianity but Religion in general....
Anyone care Explain why I should Listen to "Gods Word"....

:emot-heartbeat:

Welcome~!

:thumbsup:

Beloved, Please Don't Listen To "God's Word"

“See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse: the blessing, if you obey the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you today, and the curse, if you do not obey the commandments of the Lord your God, but turn aside from the way that I am commanding you today, to go after other gods that you have not known. Deuteronomy 11:26-28 (English Standard Version)

If You Have No Desire To Know Love

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 (New International Version)

Or To Walk In Truth

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6 (King James Version)

Or To Have

Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled; do not be afraid. John 14:27 (Berean Study Bible)

Rest

The LORD bless you, and keep you;

The LORD make His face shine on you,
            And be gracious to you;

The LORD lift up His countenance on you,
            And give you peace.’
Numbers 6:24-27 ( New American Standard Bible

Love, Joe

But When we die We are just soul beings, so if there is a heaven or hell, i wont feel pain

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

5 minutes ago, PharoahJay said:

But When we die We are just soul beings....
so if there is a heaven or hell, i won't feel pain....

:emot-heartbeat:

Water Is Wet And Rocks Are Hard

Lead me in your truth, and teach me: for you are the God of my salvation; on you do I wait all the day. Psalms 25:5 (American King James Version)

And Jesus Tells It Like

And if your eye causes you to fall into sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, where ‘their worm never dies, and the fire is never quenched.’ Mark 9:47-48 (Berean Study Bible)

It Is

I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it.

On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there. The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it.

Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.
Revelation 21:22-27 (New International Version)

Love, Joe

That doesnt help at all

Guest Teditis
2 hours ago, PharoahJay said:

Do you believe in God?

I did at one point, now there is very little evidence for "its" existence

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

How about you start reading with John 1?

John 1

The Word Became Flesh

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

There was a man sent from God whose name was John. He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world.10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Guest Teditis

What changed your perspective about the evidences for God? Study?

Ya' know, not all of reality can be proven by evidence of an empirical nature?