• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

52 minutes ago, 7Dove77 said:

When I had received Jesus,as my Savior.(I received my Salvation).

When I was Baptized in the river,(I received the Holy Spirit).

Ever since that day,I was never,the same..My husband said I wasn't the women ,he had Married.

Amen sister,  you are blessed , and the spirit is in you , that's awesome, God does change people,

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, 7Dove77 said:

When I had received Jesus,as my Savior.(I received my Salvation).

When I was Baptized in the river,(I received the Holy Spirit).

Ever since that day,I was never,the same..My husband said I wasn't the women ,he had Married.

i agree sister you are right when i received it i was not  the same either because once that happens we are a new Creation in Christ Jesus

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Let me say,I was married for 30 yrs. And when I got saved,It caused a lot of division in my house., My husband was very bitter,Later on down the road,,He did recive Christ,,But with a lot of heard work,and lots of Prayers,,,God is Faithful....

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  03/08/1973

2 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

Yes we are filled with the Holy Spirit at the time we are saved.  We can have that same power and not speak in tongues.  And Eha I am reminded of a story about Dr. Dwight L. Moody.  He had such a powerful encounter with God that after several hours, he had to ask God to stay His Hand because he could no longer physically bear it.  He never said anything about speaking in tongues but just  a most powerful presence of God.

this is my testimony ACCORDING with Bible. who deny ANY WORD OF JESUS, let him answer to Father.

1 Timothy 6-20
Avoid theirreverent babble and contradictions of what is falsely called “knowledge,” 21 for by professing it some have swerved from the faith. 

speaking in tongues is sign with Holy Spirit baptism. i have had met many baptized with Holy Spirit and all they speak some tongue.  also it is what Paul say. and what we see in acts and most , that many DENY, important are JESUS words

And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;

HE DONT SAY - SOME will speak tongues. HE did bring it out as something to WORTH to remind. 

i dont speake as I UNDERSTAND but what i have seen, experienced and know now - is true. also did ask FATHER about it - does REALLY EVERYONE get new tongue?
FATHER - YES!

even im laughed out here, as i "hear voices" :)  i, when speak with Father ALWAYS CHECK out, that is written also. He do help me, giving and revealing verses from Bible, that are obvios and are hidden, that proves - it did come from HIM.

and btw filling is, that i also go through time to time, sometimes every day. i , again, speak, what i have experienced. you may believe or not.

BUT YOU, AS EVERYONE, have SOURCE to go, ask for Himself - is it true, what i am saying? is it so in the Bible?

filling is something, that is, called, "being drunk". prophets were drunk, apostles were drunk... and i am. so i understand now, how it look like and what you feel then. because im talking NOT about understanding, BUT UNDERSTANDING AND KNOWING, experience.

Father told me once - I GIVE TO MY CHILDREN KNOWING AND EXPERINECE, WHAT I TEACH!

i have nothing more to add and what i really wont do is answer to deniers. 

James 4 1 What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don’t they come from your desires that battle within you? You desire but do not have, so you kill. You covet but you cannot get what you want, so you quarrel and fight. You do not have because you do not ask God. When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

15 hours ago, Eha said:

this is my testimony ACCORDING with Bible. who deny ANY WORD OF JESUS, let him answer to Father.

1 Timothy 6-20
Avoid theirreverent babble and contradictions of what is falsely called “knowledge,” 21 for by professing it some have swerved from the faith. 

speaking in tongues is sign with Holy Spirit baptism. i have had met many baptized with Holy Spirit and all they speak some tongue.  also it is what Paul say. and what we see in acts and most , that many DENY, important are JESUS words

And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;

HE DONT SAY - SOME will speak tongues. HE did bring it out as something to WORTH to remind. 

i dont speake as I UNDERSTAND but what i have seen, experienced and know now - is true. also did ask FATHER about it - does REALLY EVERYONE get new tongue?
FATHER - YES!

even im laughed out here, as i "hear voices" :)  i, when speak with Father ALWAYS CHECK out, that is written also. He do help me, giving and revealing verses from Bible, that are obvios and are hidden, that proves - it did come from HIM.

and btw filling is, that i also go through time to time, sometimes every day. i , again, speak, what i have experienced. you may believe or not.

BUT YOU, AS EVERYONE, have SOURCE to go, ask for Himself - is it true, what i am saying? is it so in the Bible?

filling is something, that is, called, "being drunk". prophets were drunk, apostles were drunk... and i am. so i understand now, how it look like and what you feel then. because im talking NOT about understanding, BUT UNDERSTANDING AND KNOWING, experience.

Father told me once - I GIVE TO MY CHILDREN KNOWING AND EXPERINECE, WHAT I TEACH!

i have nothing more to add and what i really wont do is answer to deniers. 

James 4 1 What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don’t they come from your desires that battle within you? You desire but do not have, so you kill. You covet but you cannot get what you want, so you quarrel and fight. You do not have because you do not ask God. When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.

I"m still not sure what you are trying to get across.  I myself have spoken in tongues,  I just don't want people to think they have to speak in tongues as a part of their salvation, in other words, I don't want people to think they have to speak in tongues in order to be saved.  It is the finished work of the Cross and our belief in Christ as our one and only Savior and Lord of our lives.  However I don't believe that is what your saying.  Thanks for the input.

Because He Lives!  RustyAngeL

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Amen you are already Saved , but when you receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit it does change this such as how you 

talk to people, how you handle stuff ect.. these are only a few things their is a heck of a lot more i can't even think about

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 3/30/2016 at 4:21 PM, algots said:

You were filled and sealed by the Holy Spirit at the moment of Salvation. I would suggest you avoid the Jesus PLUS system, because soon you will begin focusing on the PLUS, instead of the Jesus.

Two thumbs up.

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  30

Jesus said there was a purpose for the Holy Spirit coming upon you.  It was not to feel good.  It was to receive the power to be His witnesses throughout the world.  

Acts 1:8  But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jeruselem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."   Interestingly, these were Jesus' last words while on earth.  

I agree that many people use these blessings of the Spirit wrongly.  Instead of using them for power to witness and share the Gospel, they use them for the thrills and goosebumps and selfishly seek this instead.  I call them the "bless me bunch".  You often see them going from place to place, seeking a new wonder, excitement, a new feeling, new pleasures.

God intended power gifts to enable us to do His work and walk in obedience to His calling on our lives.  By them we strengthen ourselves to endure hardship and pain, loss, and ridicule at the hands of unbelievers;  By them we receive the message God wishes to speak to others:  We receive the encouraging words to strengthen others;  We receive the gentle chiding or warning that calls the erring back to Him.   By them we receive the desire to give to support churches and the poor; we receive the desire to serve others in small practical ways; we are given the direction to build a church and serve many, or to administer the running of a church.  God gives us the power to witness to unbelievers by our lives and by His words. 

I often think that the powerful "dynamite" of the Spirit is God's love.  He means for us to be a conduit of His love to be poured out on others for the healing and restoration of souls and bodies.  So God placed the "love chapter" smack between the instructions on gifts.  It is prefaced by the words:  And I will show you a still more excellent way:  LOVE.