• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, other one said:

I agree.   we keep the two God (Jesus) gave us

What were the two Jesus gave us??

Matthew 22:36-40King James Version (KJV)

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

What were the two Jesus gave us??

I've already posted that a half dozen times in the last two months.   I'm kind of tired  of the circle games playing out here.

Google it.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

5 minutes ago, other one said:

I've already posted that a half dozen times in the last two months.   I'm kind of tired  of the circle games playing out here.

Google it.

LOL, I wonder when the last time something was posted (other than pertaining to a current event) that had not already been said, numerous times before!

Maybe the DID Google it, and Google brought then here! (Did we notice this thread is about  a year old?)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, WailingWall said:

Hi Zemke

Im sorry but its scriptural.

JUDE 1 [4] For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ. [5] I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT, afterward DESTROYED THEM THAT BELIEVED NOT.

Who are these ungodly people who turned the GRACE of God into lasciviousness and who the Lord destroyed due to unbelief? Jude1 and Hebrews 3 and Zeke 20 are speaking of the same event. Alls we gotta do is go look at scripture that tells us why they were destroyed in the wilderness.

HEBREWS 3 [12]Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you AN EVIL HEART OF UNBELIEF, in departing from the living God. [13] But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. [14] For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end; [15] WHILE IT IS SAID, TO DAY IF YE WILL HEAR HIS VOICE, HARDEN NOT YOUR HEARTS, AS IN THE PROVOCATION. [16] For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came OUT OF EGYPT by Moses. [17] But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, WHOSE CARCASES FELL IN THE WILDERNESS? [18] And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not? [19] So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief

Scripture above (out of Egypt - into the wilderness - those that believed not - destroyed them)

Scripture below (out of Egypt - into the wilderness - polluted HIS SABBATHS - destroyed them)

EZEK.20 [10] Wherefore I caused them to go forth OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT, and brought them INTO THE WILDERNESS. [11] And I gave them my statutes, and shewed them my judgments, which if a man do, he shall even live in them.[12] Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them.[13] But the house of Israel rebelled against me in the wilderness: they walked not in my statutes, and they despised my judgments, which if a man do, he shall even live in them; and MY SABBATHS THEY GREATLY POLLUTED: then I said, I would pour out my fury upon them IN THE WILDERNESS, TO CONSUME THEM.

There it is Zemke. They were destroyed in the wilderness because they were not keeping Gods sabbath day. They were walking with a heart of unbelief. Dont get mad at me...i didnt write the book

I'm not sure you understood my use of non believer. And the scriptures you gave are no proof text of sabbath keeping. Greatly POLLUTING sabbaths, yes.

Jude deals with three men,

Cain, who brought forth improper sacrifice, God supplied garments to Adam and Eve and Able sacrificed, the proper sacrifice needed to be brought because it pointed to The Messiah,, everything always pointed to The Redeemer. The tabernacle, all the sacrifices, the feasts everything. Cain brought before the Lord an improper sacrifice, it was important and his heart was not right or he would have listened, repented and brought forth the sacrifice representative of The Son of Man.  It pointed to the only way to the Father being through the Son. One way, Jesus. Today people get angry when you say "Yes that's correct, salvation only comes through faith in Jesus Christ."

Ballam, who, for money, sold out the Israelites. The people fell into sexual immorality because of this.

Korah, who challenged Moses' authority not with a heart to make sure Moses was still of God and the people were in good hands but because he wanted the position for himself, not a good thing to pursue another mans calling, we need to seek what God has called us to and not covet another mans ministry, it will not end well.

Nothing on sabbath keeping in the book of Jude. It's a danger when we make an issue THE main issue, we start seeing that issue where it isn't. Our scriptural reading becomes tunnel visioned and everything is channeled in that context.

And yes they died in the wilderness because of unbelief, Jude is dealing with back sliders, twice dead. These men are not coming into the church for a little food off the table but to do harm and he is warning them. And in the context of love Jude speaks of hating the garment spotted with the flesh, pulling your brother out of the fire. Walk in the Spirit so we don't fulfill the lusts of the flesh.

Everything after the fall instituted by God pointed to Messiah, everything. Please think on that a moment.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1

2 hours ago, other one said:

Google it.

In other words you don't know the answer?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

In other words you don't know the answer?

No it means I've been here for 14 years and this subject comes up recycled all the time and it seems more than on the surface that there is a sabbath agenda going around and when it's put in perspective in one thread people start another or bring up an old thread and want to rehash it all over again.....    and I just decided that I was tired of the circular themes over and over for it takes time to look up and post those things and when it's done people just start another thread.  I just decided i was wasting my time.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

6 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

In other words....
you don't know the answer....

:)

Beloved, From The Dawn Of The Universe  

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. John 1:1-5 (New International Version)

What Act Have Believers Celebrated

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world has been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: Ephesians 3:9 (American King James Version)

Every Sabbath Night And Day

“Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy. Exodus 20:8-11 (English Standard Version)

If Not The Six Days

So the creation of the heavens and the earth and everything in them was completed. On the seventh day God had finished his work of creation, so he rested from all his work. And God blessed the seventh day and declared it holy, because it was the day when he rested from all his work of creation. Genesis 2:1-3 (New Living Translation)

Of Creation

Our Lord and God, You are worthy to receive glory and honor and power, because You have created all things, and because of Your will they exist and were created. Revelation 4:11 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

I Ask

If I say, "Let the darkness hide me and let the light around me turn into night," even the darkness is not too dark for you. Night is as bright as day. Darkness and light are the same to you. You alone created my inner being. You knitted me together inside my mother. I will give thanks to you because I have been so amazingly and miraculously made. Your works are miraculous, and my soul is fully aware of this. Psalms 139:11-14 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament 

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1

8 hours ago, other one said:

No it means I've been here for 14 years and this subject comes up recycled all the time and it seems more than on the surface that there is a sabbath agenda going around and when it's put in perspective in one thread people start another or bring up an old thread and want to rehash it all over again.....    and I just decided that I was tired of the circular themes over and over for it takes time to look up and post those things and when it's done people just start another thread.  I just decided i was wasting my time.

What are you talking about "sabbath agenda? It is a commandment of God, and this is supposed to be a Christian website forum....  Why do you post statements you do not want to support

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  458
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

On 2/16/2017 at 6:47 AM, other one said:

No it means I've been here for 14 years and this subject comes up recycled all the time and it seems more than on the surface that there is a sabbath agenda going around .....

Ya know why?

Zechariah 8:23 (KJV)
23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

We are in those days