• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  458
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

17 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

That has nothing to do with Gal. 3:28.   I have no interest in being part of the Seventh Day Adventist cult.  I follow Jesus.

LUKE 4  [14] And JESUS returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.[15] And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all.[16] And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, AS HIS CUSTOM WAS, he WENT INTO THE SYNAGOGUE ON THE SABBATH DAY, and stood up for to read.

Do you follow Him into the synagogue?

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, WailingWall said:

LUKE 4  [14] And JESUS returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.[15] And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all.[16] And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, AS HIS CUSTOM WAS, he WENT INTO THE SYNAGOGUE ON THE SABBATH DAY, and stood up for to read.

Do you follow Him into the synagogue?

I follow Jesus' commandments and He did not command the Church to keep the Sabbath.   Jesus was also not married.  Is everyone who is married not following Jesus?  Your question is just as absurd.

19 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

That has nothing to do with Gal. 3:28.   I have no interest in being part of the Seventh Day Adventist cult.  I follow Jesus.

MATTHEW 23 [1] Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, [2] Saying, THE SCRIBES AND THE PHARISEES sit in Moses' seat: [3] All therefore WHATSOEVER THEY BID YOU OBSERVE, THAT OBSERVE AND DO;

Do you follow His words in above scripture?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,874
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

MATTHEW 23 [1] Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, [2] Saying, THE SCRIBES AND THE PHARISEES sit in Moses' seat: [3] All therefore WHATSOEVER THEY BID YOU OBSERVE, THAT OBSERVE AND DO;

no because I am not Jewish, and I'm not that interested in being a part of the old covenant for it will not get me eternal life.

Guest shiloh357

He wasn't speaking to me or to the Church. He was speaking to the Jews at that time.   Why would  I obey the Scribes and Pharisees?

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

He wasn't speaking to me or to the Church. He was speaking to the Jews at that time.   Why would  I obey the Scribes and Pharisees?

Why should you obey the scribes and Pharisees???

MATTHEW 5 [17] Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. [18] For verily I say unto you, TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS, ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE SHALL IN NO WISE PASS FROM THE LAW, till all be fulfilled. [19] Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. [20] For I say unto you, That EXCEPT YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL EXCEED THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Dont ya wanna go to the kingdom?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,874
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

MATTHEW 5 [17] Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. [18] For verily I say unto you, TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS, ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE SHALL IN NO WISE PASS FROM THE LAW, till all be fulfilled. [19] Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. [20] For I say unto you, That EXCEPT YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL EXCEED THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

yes I do so I adhere to the two commandments he gave us daily...   those will make you much more righteous than the Pharisees and along with the belief and faithful trust we put in him will get us to heaven.

MATTHEW 5 [17] Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. [18] For verily I say unto you, TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS, ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE SHALL IN NO WISE PASS FROM THE LAW, till all be fulfilled.

Well Otherone and Shiloh

I guess you guys must believe heaven and earth have passed away.

YIKES...WHAT AM I STANDING ON!!!

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, WailingWall said:

My righteousness already exceeds that of the Scribes and the Pharisees because Jesus is the one who made me righteous.  I am justified by faith in the finished work of Jesus on the cross.  I am not trying to make myself righteous and there is certainly no reason for me to listen the Scribes and Pharisees.  They are in hell.

23 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

So whose He speaking to in scripture below?

HEBREWS 8 [8] For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: [9] Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. [10] For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I WILL PUT MY LAWS INTO THEIR MIND, AND WRITE THEM IN THEIR HEARTS:

So i guess you believe the church will never have His law written in their heart. Hmmm...