• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

43 minutes ago, ladypeartree said:

I am not religious I am in a relationship with God my Father  there is a HUGE difference in being religious and being in a relationship 

Amen,there is Lady!:emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

10 hours ago, enoob57 said:

It's a common problem with Houston girls... glandular reaction to the 610 loop traveling at 160 mph :o 

Not true; the fastest recorded was 130 and that was a fleeing felon.....:D

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

11 hours ago, bopeep1909 said:

Hey,I just realized you are always sticking your tongue out at me Smiley

George's fault; he put that emoticon in there!  :D

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Yes,,,,"Lady" has spoken!!!!! Amen Sister,,,,,,,the"religious" comments are so unnecessary and easily recognized as condescending,,,,,,,,but hey,take it from where it comes with a grain of salt!!!!!!lol         Love,Kwik

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎3‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 7:00 AM, algots said:

Maybe, there is a reason why the serpent went to Eve instead of Adam?

The devil, in league with the serpent who was cunning enough not to go after the very head of God's creation, and so he started with Eve.

Gen. 3: 1, Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea,1 hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Sadly, in the circle of people I live in I believe there are far more women who believe and are more religious than the men. The majority of men I know and have been associated with at work and play believe the Bible is a book of fairy tails and God is a figment of mans imagination. We know that God has used and will continue to use women as well as men throughout the ages.

Scripture plainly and clearly teaches that God calls women to preach. There is as much contraversey regarding the subject, whether God calls women to preach as there is on all other doctrinal issues. Thankfully, as always, the Scriptures clear up this question like they do all others matters if we will but believe the Bible.
In the gospel there were several woman messengers who proclaimed the good news (Matt. 28:1-10; Luke 24:9-11; John 4:28-30; 20:16-18). Is proclaiming the good news preaching??

There is nothing in Scripture which says women cannot be used by God to further His work on this Earth?

Regarding these end time days, in Acts we have a prediction that God will pour out of His Spirit in the last days "UPON ALL FLESH; and your sons and DAUGHTERS shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams; and upon my servants and upon my HANDMAIDENS I will pour out of my Spirit and they will prophesy." Prophesying is explained in 1 Cor. 14:3-4 as "speaking unto MEN to edification and exhortation and comfort." Thats preaching, teaching, praying, in anyones language. and God says He will pour out His Spirit upon men and WOMEN to enable them to do this!

These following passages prove to any unbiased mind that prophesying is for the church which has men and WOMEN members (1 Cor. 12:1-13; 14:1-6, 12, 24-26, 29-33).

In Acts 21:8-9 we read Philip had four daughters that did prophecy or preach in the early church.

In Romans 16 we have Phebe, Priscilla, Mary Junia, Tryphosa, Persis, all female names, women mentioned as laborers in the gospel.

In Phil. 4:2-3 we have Euodias and Syntyche, two women who are emntioned as leaders in the local church at Philippi. They are refered to as "those WOMEN which labored with me in the Gospel."

Paul speakes of the Corinthian women prophesying and praying in church (1 Cor. 11:4; 14:1-5, 23-26).

When paul said for women to "keep silence in the church" he was not speaking of women prophesying or praying, but he referred to asking their husbands certain things at church.

He said, "If they will learn anything, let them ask their husbands at home" and not in the church (1 Cor. 14:34-35). But that they could speak and prophecy and pray in church is clear from 1 Cor. 11:4; 14:3-4, 23-26; and Acts 2:16-21.

Women have been used in all ages by God, Read there Scriptures and some men can disbelieve them if they want, but who realy cares? Its the Scriptures which matter and not what some men think. (Ex. 15:20; Judges 4:4; 2 Kings 22:14; 2 Chron. 34:22; Neh. 6:14; Isa. 8:3; Luke 1:39-56; 2:36).
God is soverign and He can use a woman when He pleases and He does not have to ask some mere man whom He should use and whether He should use a women or man. And most women I have heard have made more sense regarding doctrin than most men I have ever heard regarding doctrin or the actual Word of God?

Leaving the question of women aside regarding their Christian walk and what motivates them regarding God's Word, we can just as easily ask, "What dominates the average male Christians life regarding God's Word?"

It is not the major sins of the flesh that men permit to dominate them, but it is the sin of constantly doubting God and His Word that destroys the thruth and mens relationship with Him.

Doubting God's Word is not circumstancial, its a free will choice. One can either believe what God says, or doubt what God says. Nothing but confusion results from being dishonest with God's Word. If facts which are stated in the Bible and other theories are not, then which would be the more sensible thing to believe? If one decides to believe the simplicity of the Bible all subjects will be easy to understand. If we accept the incomprehensible theories of men, then the Bible becomes incomprehensible. Lets get our own house in order guys, instead of continually straining at gnats regarding women in the church.